aespa's 'Next Level' dance practice video under fire for "alleged sexualization of office workers" LMAO

• PS : don't get trigger by the title or you're just a 3yo cry baby

We all remember the dumb shit of BP getting drag for "sexualizing " nurse

guess who's getting drag for sexualizing office worker because they did a dance video in suit like many other BG and GG

yeah you guessed right , it's aespa x))))))))))

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"They say dancing in exposed occupational attire, such as with nurses and soldiers, is professional sex commercialization. In their office looks in aespa's 'company version,' they dance in crop top shirts, but office workers don't usually dress like this. Is this sex commercialization?"

Netizens commented, "What office employee dresses like that," "They can't keep up with the times," "They're wearing a crop top shirt with an employee ID card. Isn't that sexualization," "Why did they dress them like that? Their heels look uncomfortable." On the other hand, other netizens stated, "I'm not sure that's sex commercialization," "It's not a uniform for a specific occupation group, and it's not comparable to a nurse's outfit," and more.

knetz are bored that they can't criticize BP these days because of the lack of content

so they need to find a new target :pepefacepalm::pepefacepalm::pepefacepalm:

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

#irene from myjoys #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡ #irene from on the ground #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡

• dont mind them. They are probably the ones who wrote bad reviews because they are pissed off of aespa getting 1 spot on charts.

• I really don't see the issue here. Nurse thing was different because pop culture has always sexualized the nurse fetish which is wrong ( not artist's fault but the production)

But here i really dont see the issue. Dancing in office suits has been commom for long

• On June 24, the practice video has become a hot topic on online community sites under the title, "Is aespa's 'Next Level' 'company version' dance practice sex commercialization?"

The post stated, "They say dancing in exposed occupational attire, such as with nurses and soldiers, is professional sex commercialization. In their office looks in aespa's 'company version,' they dance in crop top shirts, but office workers don't usually dress like this. Is this sex commercialization?"

Netizens commented, "What office employee dresses like that," "They can't keep up with the times," "They're wearing a crop top shirt with an employee ID card. Isn't that sexualization," "Why did they dress them like that? Their heels look uncomfortable." On the other hand, other netizens stated, "I'm not sure that's sex commercialization," "It's not a uniform for a specific occupation group, and it's not comparable to a nurse's outfit," and more.

KNETZ ARE REALLY REACHING THIS TIME LMAO I CANT EVEN BRAIN

anyway BLINKs to MYs right now :

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!