(BREAKING) Lee Sem unfollows Hyuna, calls out Kyungri, another "After School"

• article

Bro bro bro, when I click on her story I was so CURIOUS and then I saw so many paragraphs and man! I went to Twitter and search up "Lee Sem" and SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN BAHAHAHHAHA

As I posted in the article, I really think Lee Sem and Sera should've joined them and I didn't even know they were actually gonna perform.

I wish the best for all my girls cause I support them but mann Lee Sem was posting so much about Nine Muses on her story since COVID started.

Also I'm confused what she's talking about on her story, like Kyungri wasn't being honest to Lee Sem and whatever?

What are your thoughts??

• girl i wasnt ready for that SHIT but I AM (i really didnt expect this)

yeah blame on jae jae and the producers!!!

no its funny cos lee sem had 2 weeks to talk ab the reunion stage but instead she chose to be petty and let everything out on the reunion day😭😭😭😭

But thanks god 9Muses is a flop so it will not blow up and eventually no one will cares <3

• no its funny cos lee sem had 2 weeks to talk ab the reunion stage but instead she chose to be petty and let everything out on the reunion day😭😭😭😭

But thanks god 9Muses is a flop so it will not blow up and eventually no one will cares <3

lee sem was posting it on her story and whatever. i didnt know why they didnt invite her and sera

but your second line. haha. ;(:thumbdown:

• It's unfortunate but to me, it's no different than the Brave Girls situation. Rollin became viral yet they didn't invite a 5th member back in.

So of course several members of this 9Muses reunion line-up (Euaerin, Minah, Hyuna) also left the group long before disbandment. But at least they were part of the last 8-member line-up. LeeSem, Sera and Eunji were not. How would that even work honestly? Should they have composed a 10-member team?

Who chose the members anyway? The members themselves probably didn't have a say in this.

• It's unfortunate but to me, it's no different than the Brave Girls situation. Rollin became viral yet they didn't invite a 5th member back.

So of course several members of this 9Muses reunion line-up (Euaerin, Minah, Hyuna) also left the group long before disbandment. But at least they were part of the last 8-member line-up. LeeSem, Sera and Eunji were not. How would that even work honestly? Should they have composed a 10-member team?

Who chose the members anyway? The members themselves probably didn't have a say in this.

BG case isn't similar, the 5th member left idol life due to health issues and she's on good terms with them

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it was her decision to quit idol life completly, isn't as simple as "BG not inviting her"

• It's unfortunate but to me, it's no different than the Brave Girls situation. Rollin became viral yet they didn't invite a 5th member back in.

yeah im on you with this except hayun left brave girls for her health reasons and she didnt complain.

and yes, i believe its "jae jae" and the producers fault for this but tbh, i really gotta side with everyone lol.

and the "ot10" team i really dont think that was gonna work lmao, i was thinking of ot11 but the line distribution plus sojin and keumjo didnt saw the old members.

this is so awkward for the girls cuz lee sem and sera (prob) wanted to join as well

• speaking of 9muses

O.O

ur fav fancam compilation

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nope, she just wanted to gain some popularity and eventually some money. She left the team 7 years ago and looks like they didn't keep the contact, so why they would invite her?

If they didn't talk about everything with her it means they don't feel in her company so there is no need to let her participate.

• i'm sorry but even this situation doesn't seem so bad to me

i guess the other girls doesn't stay in good term with her and find it weird to contact her after so many years

and girl seems like she wanted a little paycheck that's why she's mad that she wasn't call to participate

Lee Sem is rich or her family is, she's fine.

But I kinda have to agree with some people that she wants some fame even though she left Nine Muses (unless she was kicked out)

• Idk she seems jealous. She left the group on her own accord so why should they invite her back?

euaerin, hyuna and minha also left the group but they were invited back.

From what I can tell, Lee Sem thought she should've joined since they performed Dolls and she was in that era.

• Nope, she just wanted to gain some popularity and eventually some money. She left the team 7 years ago and looks like they didn't keep the contact, so why they would invite her?

If they didn't talk about everything with her it means they don't feel in her company so there is no need to let her participate.

how do you know they're not in contact?

7 of her members follow her on instagram and sungah, euaerin, kyungri and hyuna were interacting with her since like covid started.

• euaerin, hyuna and minha also left the group but they were invited back.

From what I can tell, Lee Sem thought she should've joined since they performed Dolls and she was in that era.

Yeah but Hyuna, euarin and Minha stay till the last group comeback

when they understood that star empire didn't want to continue with them and was creating a subunit

they are not in the same situation than lee sem who left in the middle of Nine muses promotion

and it's clear that she only wants her little moment of fame, because even if sera wasn't on stage , she explained that the members wanted to promote as the final lineup of Nine muses, the members who stay till the end and that she understood this

Lee sem didn't present things like this and just make it sound like they didn't want her

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• i'm sorry but even this situation doesn't seem so bad to me

i guess the other girls doesn't stay in good term with her and find it weird to contact her after so many years

and girl seems like she wanted a little paycheck that's why she's mad that she wasn't call to participate

No, what's shes trying to say is they close and contacted each other but the other girls keep hiding about the song to perform. And when she found out they were already practicing .

It just sound so wrong to not mention it .

They could have just said "we gonna perform dolls but but with with the latest Lineup" but they keep hiding it even when they've been keep in contact and even make inappropriate joke with each other(u can only talk about those with someone whos close in Korea) .

I just found it wrong to not tell her about it when they're still contacting with each other.

• how do you know they're not in contact?

7 of her members follow her on instagram and sungah, euaerin, kyungri and hyuna were interacting with her since like covid started.

Following someone's insta doesn't mean you are close to that person, I'm followed by thousands of people and I never talked to them lol.

And it's obvious they don't talk a lot since she had no idea about the performance. It's hard to think that if you are really close to someone that person will hide something like that and not share such important information. At least one of the girls could have told her about that song they will be promoting if they really talked or were close.

• wym hyuna, euaeri nand minha stay till the last group comeback

also wheres your source that star empire didnt wanted them besides they left the group

lee sem didn't left in the middle of nine muses promotions. glue promotions were only 3 weeks or something

and yes about your last two lines, i do think lee sem is kinda overreacting or whatever since she made a choice to leave nine muses and way before their disbandment. she has also been posting nine muses a lot.

• No, what's shes trying to say is they close and contacted each other but the other girls keep hiding about the song to perform. And when she found out they were already practicing .

It just sound so wrong to not mention it .

They could have just said "we gonna perform dolls but but with with the latest Lineup" but they keep hiding it even when they've been keep in contact and even make inappropriate joke with each other(u can only talk about those with someone whos close in Korea) .

I just found it wrong to not tell her about it when they're still contacting with each other.

SooYoung

What in the world is up with Kyungri, I wonder why she didn't want to tell Lee Sem teehee

and this as well

• Following someone's insta doesn't mean you are close to that person, I'm followed by thousands of people and I never talked to them lol.

And it's obvious they don't talk a lot since she had no idea about the performance. It's hard to think that if you are really close to someone that person will hide something like that and not share such important information. At least one of the girls could have told her about that song they will be promoting if they really talked or were close.

if you read the article, kyungri was basically not telling lee sem what song they were gonna perform

and they were close if they comment on their posts ?( (lee sem with sungha, hyuna, kyungri and eunji)

• if you read the article, kyungri was basically not telling lee sem what song they were gonna perform

and they were close if they comment on their posts ?( (lee sem with sungha, hyuna, kyungri and eunji)

Yeah, I saw that, but why the others didn't tell her? Don't get me wrong, is not something bad to not be in contact with someone lol, people change and it's a normal thing in life, but it's not only Kyungri's fault. It's not like they didn't have a rehearsal and didn't realize that there is someone missing. They simply didn't care or bother to invite her.

And commenting on someone's post doesn't mean you are close. I comment on other's posts even if we didn't talk in 10 years, but it's nice sometimes to tell some kind words to someone with whom you worked or spend time in the past, but that doesn't make us friends.

• Yeah, I saw that, but why the others didn't tell her? Don't get me wrong, is not something bad to not be in contact with someone lol, people change and it's a normal thing in life, but it's not only Kyungri's fault. It's not like they didn't have a rehearsal and didn't realize that there is someone missing. They simply didn't care or bother to invite her.

And commenting on someone's post doesn't mean you are close. I comment on other's posts even if we didn't talk in 10 years, but it's nice sometimes to tell some kind words to someone with whom you worked or spend time in the past, but that doesn't make us friends.

yup its jae jae's/producers fault and ima just point my fingers at them instead of my girls

There is nothing similar to Brave Girl situation, Brave Girls never disbanded in first place, their song went viral but they were still a group, they had a comeback in 2020 and the 5th member left on her own for health reasons, is not like they didn't invited her, the 5th member even spoke about it in 2021.

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…-why-she-left-brave-girls

Nine Muses is a disbanded group which reunited to perform one of their song "Dolls" when they didn't invited 2 members which were part of the song instead newer members which weren't part of the song were there, let's not speak that Sera was their main vocal, leader and the most popular member during that time.

The comparation will be if Brave Girl disbanded and reunited to perform Rollin and they don't invite Yujeong and Eunji instead the 1st generation is there.

• Nine Muses is a disbanded group which reunited to perform one of their song "Dolls" when they didn't invited 2 members which were part of the song instead newer members which weren't part of the song were there, let's not speak that Sera was their main vocal, leader and the most popular member during that time.

It's not rocket science, they just went with the last large line-up ie. the one from the Drama to Sleepless Night era. I'm not saying it's fair, it's just the way it is. It wouldn't have been fair either to leave Sojin and Keumji out despite them being part of the group till the very end.

The best thing would have been to schedule several performances with the different line-ups.

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!