Posts by Rozy011

i'm sorry but even this situation doesn't seem so bad to me

i guess the other girls doesn't stay in good term with her and find it weird to contact her after so many years

and girl seems like she wanted a little paycheck that's why she's mad that she wasn't call to participate

No, what's shes trying to say is they close and contacted each other but the other girls keep hiding about the song to perform. And when she found out they were already practicing .

It just sound so wrong to not mention it .

They could have just said "we gonna perform dolls but but with with the latest Lineup" but they keep hiding it even when they've been keep in contact and even make inappropriate joke with each other(u can only talk about those with someone whos close in Korea) .

I just found it wrong to not tell her about it when they're still contacting with each other.

jungle diff

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am surprised about I*Zone, I would have expected them to do better in Japan.

Those Japanese sales did help Kara a lot. No wonder one of the members became an actress in Japan.

Pretty sure they can but coz of the scandal and covid they kinda get screwed ,

Coz as far as i know they're the only groups that promote in Japan every Japanese release like go on famous tv show. No IM not talking about the news inverview one. But proper famous show like shabekuri 007 and doing showroon live etc they were pushed hard but after 2020 they stopped meanwhile their Korean album are popping off in 2020 and break all kind of record . But for Japanese They release their next & last japanese album(twelve) like a year later after the last one(vampire) .

Meaning

But they kinda sneak some Japanese version song on their Korean album .

Totally agree, so weird when they start bashing their faves, I would never do that, I just insult their mothers.

As a person who plays alot of online games i don't even think those as am insult anymore coz i already hear those things since like 7th grade from Call of duty / CSounter strike matchmaking and it don't affect me anymore.

I call it Tier 0 insult coz at that point don't even start coz pretty sure nobody is affected by it unless they heard it for the first time which i've never seen before.

Iirc her WGM with Henry are still Going on even after the scandal for like 2-4 weeks.

I was her fan back in the day coz of imvinvible youth .

And for me their best song are love story .

Still listen to it to this day

Im on mobile rn so i can't put all the receipt in here coz idk how to do it on mobile.

but pretty sure almost all of those things are already answered by another user on that thread .

And u can't just compare all of those with Korean entertainment industry standard.

Like Japanese idol (i only follow 48/46) make fun of their fans alot .

And the date for me is more like formality/matketing , coz whos CEO that have like 100+M USD net worth go on a date on what looks like a restaurant/cafe down the street. And like the other user that reply to the comment u copied . It's pretty common .

And with the sport things iirc she's exposed on a show akbingo/hktingo ?? I don't remember but iirc all of them have a laugh in there. And if u watch enought Japanese shows it is extremely scripted

(Idk how to explain this but let's say a show is aired for 1 hour in japanese that tool like 2-4 hours to shoot or even less. But in Korea it can take like 6+ hours.

And theres a japan based youtuber that i watch that go on Japan tv , and he says before the show u get informed when u can talk and u can't talk unless it's the time for u to talk .

Where in Korean show u can cut people midtalk coz its one of the main humor(witty humor). )

What i'm trying to say is, it's not really like those Twitter exposing & cancel thread.

when sakura probably is on it too and they talk about it before the show, coz iirc they even show vtr and compared when running on the MV and the contest.

And pretty sure those contest is never that serious like isac , hell even isac meant to not be taken seriously.

And she even still does it for the laugh at idol room and Dony cony instantly know she's faking it and they laugh .

For the fat shaming it's already pointed by another user that its not about her being fat but more like her wearing 3 layer of clothing hence the "the clothes baout to burst" comment . not the best wording. And IM not gonna say pretending to get hacked is the best way to handle it .

And with the prank idk if they'r e close or not but i kinda understand coz with 48/46 G u can have 2 people that not even close and only meet at works be in the same group. U can even see the cliques , like sakunako are under shashi,etc .

Imagine u're workplace have 50+ employee and 1 of them do something that can bring down the workplace performance , what are u gonna worried about first?? Coz it deppends if u're close to that person or not .

And bonus

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

Hey , this is my 2nd acc that i Made to ask this question.

I used chrome on android.

Coz on my main i can't click on anything except the banner, idk if it got something Todo with the theme style.

Coz last time i used the cyberpunk one but i want to change it coz sometime i can't read some of the letter .

But after i click change style it keeps loading and the style selection menu does not pop up ,. So i closed chrome and restart it on my phone.

And after that i can't click on anything unless i log out or using other account even on desktop mode on chrome mobile still not work.

It's Shige , she is a wizone .

When izone izone release something she always make ig story / tweet recording screaming about sakura, Dancing to izone song in funny way.

And no one mad about it when sakura still in Korea.

now people have problem with it coz people checking hkt again after sakura back to Japan.

KPop are too serious. Just like i mention she dance to izone song in funny way ,

If that happened on KPop i can imagine the fans be like "it's disrespecful to dance like that" . Coz that already happened alot of Times.

Like how did u know if she mock the fans or she mock herself in the first place??