Allkpop Summer of Fun Events! [done]

• Official Post

It's the beginning of June and you know what that means...

It's Summertime!

To celebrate the first summer on the new AllKpop Forums, we will be hosting a variety of fun and exciting events!

Each week there will be events for you to participate in, and we will possibly have our 2nd and 3rd guild wars event in late June and late July.

If you aren't in any guilds then you can still have fun with the other mini-events and participate in the forum-wide event!

Expect these events to be summer themed so get your sun hats and sunglasses and get ready to party with us!

BOYS OR GIRLS ? (WHO HAS TAKEN THE KPOP CROWN 2015) | K-Pop Amino

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summer of Fun Schedule*

June

Week 1: June 1 - 7

- Guess the M/V (Summer Ver.) [ALLKPOP EVENT]

• Event will be held on AKP,
    • Screenshots from summer kpop MVs will be used.
    • Reward per correct answer: 50 akorns. Win as many times as you want.

- Summer Aesthetics Contest

• Create a summer-themed aesthetic using your DP, signature, badges, etc!
    • You will have 1 week to set up your aesthetic.
    • Submissions will be just posting in the thread specified for the event.
    • Staff members will judge and select the top 3 aesthetics they like the most
    • Rewards: 1st place gets 1 free non-limited badge of their choice + 100 akorns, 2nd and 3rd place gets 1 free non-limited badge of their choice.

Week 2: June 8 - 15

- Guess the song (Summer Ver). [DISCORD EVENT]

• We will hold the event on the AllKpop Discord server through the #theater channel.
    • I will play snippets of songs through the sound share system and users must guess what song it is.
    • Reward per correct answer: 50 akorns. Win as many times as you want.
    • Users that take part must have their AKP usernames as their discord names to be awarded.

- End of Summer Aesthetics Contest

Week 3: June 16- 23

- June 24th 2021

Capture the Flag Summer Solstice Event (Forum-wide event)

• The event will take place on AKP.
    • Up to 10 groups of users, teams of up to 10 members per team.
    • Users find different colored flags throughout the forum and send them to their team leader.
    • Each type of flag is worth different amounts of points. -
      • Bronze, silver, gold flags.
      • Bronze is the most common to find, silver next common, gold is harder to find.
      • Bronze: 1 pt, silver: 2 pts, gold: 5 pts.
    • This will be a Timed event.
    • Users must keep their activity on.
    • The team that has the highest point total wins. - Rewards: TBA

Week 4: June 24 - 30 (Started on July 6th, ended on July 16th)

Hunger Games themed Guild Wars Event

• 7 day-long event
    • There is a limited number of members per guild who can take part.
      • At most 15 members per guild.
    • The event will comprise all the guilds (if possible) or the ones that sign up.
    • Guilds will face each other off, 1v1
    • Kpop related trivia, challenges, puzzles.
    • The guilds that complete the task before their opponent gets to move on.
    • The final two guilds will face off with a final challenge.
    • The winning guild's reward: TBA
    • The event will be held in a separate sub-forum

July

Week 5: July 1 - 7

- Hunger Games Guild War

Week 6: July 8- 15

- Hunger Games guild war

Week 7: July 16 -23

- Pool Party Karaoke party (Discord Event)

Week 8: July 24 - 31

- Bonfire/storytelling event

August

Akorn Farm Harvest Guild Wars Event

• Akorn collecting event.
    • Date: TBA
    • Similar format to capture the flag, but guilds compete to collect as many akorns as possible.
    • The winning guild is the guild that collects the most -
    • During this time period, the number of akorns per thread will increase by two. (So instead of 2 per thread, it will be 4).

*More info on these events will be explained in their specified threads

• pinky-hwi

Changed the title of the thread from “[DRAFT] Allkpop Summer of Fun Events!” to “Allkpop Summer of Fun Events!”.
  • What if you don't have a subforum and/or guild? :/

"If you aren't in any guilds then you can still have fun with the other mini-events and participate in the forum-wide event!"

so I guess if you don't have a guild, you can't really participate in the Guild Wars.

I would imagine the prize would be a subforum for the guilds that don't have one, since that's what it was last time.

I would hope the prize for guilds with a subforum is worth the equivalent of that, esp since we're the only guild who paid 50k for ours...

:pepe-tea:

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• :siptear: my useless J-pop and K-Pop trivia might have a use other than lexicon articles for once

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Could you please announce the prizes for the guild wars? It would give us time to get things organized in case we decide to participate.

e-nct-taeyong-this-text2.png

I've been planning to take time off work at some point soon, and I kinda want to know if it's worth scheduling it during whenever guild wars is.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• So, it's going to be a third guild badge, which isnt allowed in general. So it will be awarded to every member of the guild too as the prize

is this for a specific event (hunger games & akorn harvest both have rewards listed as TBA) or the ultimate prize at the end of guild wars?

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!