My Painful Break-Up Experience.....

• My break-up experience :-

This is something I have never talked about (well I kinda did, but never made a thread about) so here you go.

A little back story

Met a girl in Europe, We were doing assignments (work related) together. I was a newbie, didn't understand French at all, but tried communicating, realized she knew the language (English) and was just joking with me. Lol

When I saw her for the first time, I felt something. It was nerve-wrecking every time I talked to her.

So, After a while, She didn't take me seriously and I wasn't THAT serious too.

She started hanging out with me more often, We enrolled in a dance class for 2 months. We really got close.

After some time, I started having some doubts, Like, what if I don't propose soon enough? I might miss the chance, so I called her and asked her to meet up at the dance studio. We did a waltz dance. I tried telling her, but words couldn't come out. So, while we were slowly dancing, Thinking that I ruined my possible chance, I walked away in frustration but in doing so, I unintentionally gave her the idea that I was there to propose, which was BRILLIANT. She stopped me half way and we Kissed. I was shocked at this gesture, I didn't even know how to respond. I FROZE FOR A SECOND.

I met her family, her grandma liked me a lot which was a good sign. I was at good terms with her father and mother

Couple of months in, We had this great relationship. Really great. We talked a lot, solved any problem that arose.

One day, I arrived at her home to help her father because he asked me to come, But he left before I could arrive so realizing I had nothing better to do, I went upstairs to meet her and guess what,

She was making out with another guy.

I didn't understand it at first or probably didn't want to understand it at first. Then realization hit like a ton of bricks. My heart broke into pieces, They stopped midway and he left, I didn't say anything to him.

I tried to walk away saying this exact quote

"I never expected this in a million years, this is what I get in return"

" We're done"

"I hope you find happiness with THAT guy"

And she stopped me by saying she's sorry and whatnot. I didn't listen. I left. Didn't disrespect or insult her. Just left. She called me daily, texting me saying how she regretted doing it, but I just couldn't bring myself to stand in front of her.

That's about it. A lot happened after this, as someone who dreamt of being in a perfect love story, It had worse effects on me.

I was deeply in love. Committed. It was the first time for me, everything was new. I never thought about another person when I was with her.

I wished she would have done the same.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Edited once, last by daniel-cruz ().

• wow interesting...

so but for you actually catching her cheating you might have ended up marrying this person...

interesting how the wheels of fate turns...

• That sounds really tough ): Catching someone whom you are deeply in love engaging in those sorts of things behind your back can’t be easy to deal with. I think you handled the situation in a very mature and respectful way! I hope you find the right person for you, as that is what you deserve!

• That sounds really tough ): Catching someone whom you are deeply in love engaging in those sorts of things behind your back can’t be easy to deal with. I think you handled the situation in a very mature and respectful way! I hope you find the right person for you, as that is what you deserve!

You too. Have a good day

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!