[COMPLETE] (G)I-DLE x AKP Red Carpet Q&A Event!

• Congratulations to you all for a wonderful album release and your successes.

My question involves video games, as that is my lifelong passion as a player and podcaster on my show Gamerdelphia.

What video games do you all play in between shows? What is the most competitive time you had against each other in one?

Thank you.

• I don't think they'd ever see this :(, but here is a random question:

- If you could bring one animal and book with you to a deserted island for companionship, who/what would the animal be and what book would you choose?

P.S. I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLL! HWAA WAS AN AMAZING SONG AND YOU ALL INSPIRE ME SO MUCH WITH YOUR TALENT AND WORK ETHIC AND EVERYTHING ELSE! :cryingk::nervousk: :lover2::lover1:

• Question to minnie: is there anything you cant do ?

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• Soojin will you go to homecoming with me? 😖

Yuqi do you miss Lucas?

Can yall please do something else? like jazz or lofi or synth pop ???

Soojin what is your work out routine? I aspire to have a body like yours for the new year!

I need outfit help any suggestions? usually i just wear black but i wanna do more, i'm really into street fashion and mono chromatic but i'm too scared

What's it like experiencing cultures that aren't yours???????

The date is January 26th and it is my birthday could you all please say "happy birthday Yomi" it would be the highlight of my b-day

6e18f449ed6b817abb3d069305014968.jpg  edb7395e13d0b258aa303d1d6b321186.jpg  6e18f449ed6b817abb3d069305014968.jpg

Edited once, last by johnny: Merged 6 posts created by TaeilSkittles into this post. ().

• To the Wonderful girls of (G)I-DLE:

How are you doing? I hope all of you are doing the best, and i love you girls so much! ❤️

Question: Do you girls like this poem?

Here is a poem for (G)I-DLE:

It’s an Autumn day, The leaves are falling down slowly. So slow, like the world stops for a second. One second of life could mean more than you think. When night comes, you can see the stars, and in between the stars,

I see (G)I-DLE shining bright like you deserve to shine, brighter than stars. Make a wish, A wish that comes up in your head in a swish. When you feel alone and sad, don’t be, because remember how you shine bright like a star.

You 6 girls are one of the reasons im interested in Music production, because i admire the talent you girls have. I have been wondering which Music program (G)I-DLE Use for production, because wow! Your Music is so amazing! Lately i have been listening to your new comeback with title track «HWAA» a lot. I love the I-BURN album ^^

- Love from Neverland ❤️

• Clearly you guys have fans from all around the world, have you learned any slang words/phrases from other countries?

P.S. I love you all

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!