My least favorite outfits in kpop (roasting thread) PT 1

• Hello gluesticks, It's Cherry!

Today, I'll will be roasting bad outfits in kpop in which stylists fucked up worse than my grades.

Let's start the oven, shall we?

BTS - ON [Music Bank / 2020.02.28]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

These outfits aren't the worst thing in the world, but my boys deadass look like your average homeless person with those baggy rags. Kinda weird for the biggest boy band in the world to be dressed up like that? It honestly looks like the stylist just got a ton of potato sacks and glued them onto BTS.

This song is literally called "ON", but the stylist's skills seemed off.

EVERGLOW - Bon Bon Chocolat Debut Stage | M COUNTDOWN EP.611

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Onda and E.U look like adults dressing up as little girls with those tutus. This isn't Bon Bon Ballerina. And not to mention Mia's outfit, holy shit- this girl looks like she works at a gas station instead of working as an idol.

I'm glad these girls got better styling after this comeback. "Adios" was their call to action, saying goodbye to the tragic fashion.

Red Velvet - Zimzalabim - Inkigayo 20190707

This isn't a proper list without this preformance. First of all, the elephant in the room, Wendy's outfit. It looks like the stylish cut a piece of skin off a muppet or a sesame street character and made it into a top. Thanks for ruining my childhood.

And Seulgi's top looks like a zebra which got painted on right in the middle of the savanna. It looks nice on my wall, but not as a thing you can wear and go on live TV wearing.

I know this comeback was supposed to be a weird concept, but SM should've considered things beforehand.

SOMI(전소미) - BIRTHDAY @인기가요 Inkigayo 20190616

I don't even know where to begin for this one. I know it's supposed to represent a birthday gift hence the song concept, but do birthday gift boxes look that ugly? Unless someone killed your dog or something, you shouldn't put them onstage wearing this, let alone an idol.

I hope the "Oops, you're not invited" was dedicated to this stylist.

There are surely more outfits I would like to roast but this thread would be very long. I have decided to make multiple parts so stay tuned for part 2!

Have a nice day! :borahae:

• i rarely have complaints about their styling because i'm a simp for them like dat (i just dc much about fashion as long as they look decent)

BUT........

i really CANT tolerate satin. thats the devil materials just so unflattering. i hate satin so much

• I actually like Zimzalabim outfits :pepeflushed:

But am I the only one who didn't like Lisa's outfit she wore for the Kingdom performance with iKON? I'm sorry, but that sheer dress looked like it was made out of some cheap material, and I wasn't a fan of the headpiece either....

• Idk what's up with Ryujin, she's not my ult or even second bias but I think she rocks everything

I mean, she is beautiful, but that extension is VERY distracting. Reminds me of the hair on my cheap Barbie dolls... The idea was good, but the execution ....

• you leave ON alone :pepe-cut::pepe-cut::pepe-cut:

Bootycheek

• The Lakers color scheme is cool but the outfits...I don't know how I feel about them...Mina's is...

External Content www.youtube.com

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!