2. Even though I loved (2) 17%
    3. Sunday morning (2) 17%
    4. Sorry (3) 25%
    5. Through the night (5) 42%
    6. ​Breathe​ (5) 42%
    7. Tears (4) 33%
    8. Others (say in comments) (1) 8%

Chen series part 3:

If you are looking for good vocals to cleanse your ears you're at the right place!!!

Drunken truth (2015)

Chen is more known for his high notes but in fact he has the most developed lower register among tenor idols.

:lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even though I loved (2015)

The power his voice holds

:pepe-life-support:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sunday morning (2017)

An English cover is rare to hear from Chen, enjoy

:pepe-excited:

Sorry (2019)

Chen opened a youtube account in March, 2019 where he posts the performances of his songs or covers. And this is the first song he posted. Definitely check it out if you still haven't!!! and subscribe

:pepe-hehe:

The 2 actually came together for Chen's busking tour and sang it together

:teeheek:

External Content twitter.com

Through the night (2019)

His voice is so beautiful and magical

:pepecute:

Breathe (2020)

His voice carries so much emotion

:pepe-sad:

Bonus: Tears

:pepe-excited:

• novemberrain

Changed the title of the thread from “Your favourite covers by Chen” to “Poll: Your favourite covers by Chen”.
  • This is so hard :pepe-peek:

But I think this is my all time favorite, too short tho :pepe-sad:

External Content youtu.be

• It was hard ! I voted to through the night and breath but i wanted to mention all of my life, it's one of my fav cover of him

his voice :pepe-sad::pepecute:

• It was hard ! I voted to through the night and breath but i wanted to mention all of my life, it's one of my fav cover of him

his voice :pepe-sad::pepecute:

Yes I love this too

the ending though

2x

• his voice make me so emotional :pepe-comfy:

chen songs are such a gift :pepe-life-support:

I can't wait to hear more from him when he comes back <3

I loved his albums but a rock ballad by Chen has been a dream of mine for so long

This was the closest we got and it's my fav. on the album

2x

• his voice make me so emotional :pepe-comfy:

chen songs are such a gift :pepe-life-support:

By the way this songs makes me too emotional as well

I don't like rap but this song is an exception. It's probbaly one of my most streamed tracks

• I can't wait to hear more from him when he comes back <3

I loved his albums but a rock ballad by Chen has been a dream of mine for so long

This was the closest we got and it's my fav. on the album

2x

I love ballads so chen discography is one of my favorite, i can't wait more music from him

my fav song from his album is love words

By the way this songs makes me too emotional as well

I don't like rap but this song is an exception. It's probbaly one of my most streamed tracks

omg it's my first time listening to it :pepeshock: , i flopped as a fan :peperain:

• I love ballads so chen discography is one of my favorite, i can't wait more music from him

my fav song from his album is love words

omg it's my first time listening to it :pepeshock: , i flopped as a fan :peperain:

I love ballads too. Love words is my fav Exo solo track

:omgr:

I'm glad I shared then. Did you like it?

Have you listened to 'You'. The MV is beautiful too

2x

• Taste !! Ballads are superior :pepe-toast:

I also didn't knew about this song , i stay away from rap that's maybe why i never listened to it :pepe-hehe:

i prefer this one, chen sound so good :pepe-grooving:

just facts!! :siptear:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!