Favourite 2021 debut songs so far

• Although we’re only halfway into March I feel like there are already 17483947 new groups

And I need to catch up with them all

So please post some of your favourite debut songs from this year

It can be by a solo artist, a group, whoever

I’ll start

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I found Kingdom's debut mv to be pretty neat! I haven't checked out a lot of recent debuts so I'll be watching this thread

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I found Kingdom's debut mv to be pretty neat! I haven't checked out a lot of recent debuts so I'll be watching this thread

I’m living for the mv’s King Arthur/Fantasy knight concept

The song is quite nice too

Thanks for sharing :pepelove1:

• Official Post

Definitely Purple Kiss!

For boy groups, they've been pretty hit or miss with me. Kingdom's MV was gorgeous, but I didn't like the song that much. T1419 has grown on me as well.

• Definitely Purple Kiss!

For boy groups, they've been pretty hit or miss with me. Kingdom's MV was gorgeous, but I didn't like the song that much. T1419 has grown on me as well.

This Ponzana song is amazing omg

Thank you so much, I'm going to listen to their album now and be keeping an eye out for them

I just checked out T1419

This is a pretty fun song

• Gidle - Hwaa

• Gidle - Hwaa

Even though this is not a debut song

I agree this song is beautiful

• External Content www.youtube.com

Please check out the EP, too.

External Content open.spotify.com

Thank you!

I just watched their Skip skip stage and I’m in love

• "Skip Skip" really is great. It has a quirky, fun, and catchy sound that I like.

I can't help but appreciate hearing how much they, especially Na Goeun, sound like Mamamoo at times. I say that as a compliment because Mamamoo is one of the best groups vocally and Purple Kiss is lucky to have them as their sister group in the same company.

It makes so much sense that they’re from RBW

I personally am in love with with Na Goeun and Swan’s voices

Especially when Swan says ‘you better know, you better know’ in Ponzona

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!