Enhypen is the most selling 4gen group

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They're doing soooo well, let's be honest, they will lead 4th gen :pepe-cowboy:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Considering they are a 5 month group, this is insane!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Why are you so jaded? The group isn't even 5 months old.

Considering they are a 5 month group, this is insane!

External Content twitter.com

IZ*ONE deserve the world 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🌌🌐

• That won't take long, EN- just broke their 1st day sales.

well enhypen were just short of a little over 40k sales the last time but they managed to sell about half of x1s total sales in the long run. most of their sales are from the first day alone. if not this comeback, they’ll outsell x1 in the next one probably

• Didn't Stray kids and treasure have a reality show pre-debut? People were also calling i-land a flop People need to pick a narrative.

straykids & treasure reality show where small scale show

yg treasure box only broadcasted through vlive & jtbc2

and kpop is only starting to become popular during straykids show so their 1st week sales werent that high

I-Land has promoted internationally with so many popular artists and it has much bigger show in scale

broadcasted through youtube, mnet, tvn etc

I-Land korean rating was low but internationally so many have watched, i have watched too

• and yet like i said some people were still calling it a flop show. It also didnt help that it was aired after the rigging scandal. Glad they are doing well.

• and yet like i said some people were still calling it a flop show. It also didnt help that it was aired after the rigging scandal. Glad they are doing well.

those were just bitter produce stans but the show has watched by many , Zico & Rain were judges and IU sung its intro song Into the I-Land , BTS, SVT came during the show and it even has 20 billion budget so it was really big show compared to small scale shows like Stray Kids & Yg Treasure Box that has basically recorded in practice room.

• Congrats Enhypen.

Congrats Engene.

The Album & songs are dope.

New GG is on the way. Hybe teased them on Dazed MV.

And kpop stans are hella disgusting.

Dude, there are a bunch of 4th gen Kpop groups who are from survival show but they are not even top 5 best "1st day album sales ". So calling their physical success is bcs of show is nothing but a bs.

And isn't iland was a flop according to kpop stans?

And the previous best seller was also a survival group. So?

Digitally, no 4th gen kpop bg is huge. But some of you are taunting a 5 month old group, a bg for not having digital success.

#3 on US itunes is a mega achievement for a 5 month old. Isn't it?

" Blowing out someone else's candle will not make your candle shines any bright".

Again congrats Enhypen.

The way Engenes monopolized the twitter trends, bravo.

"Working, not barking"- is Engene's way of work.

• And kpop stans are hella disgusting.

Dude, there are a bunch of 4th gen Kpop groups who are from survival show but they are not even top 5 best "1st day album sales ". So calling their physical success is bcs of show is nothing but a bs.

And isn't iland was a flop according to kpop stans?

And the previous best seller was also a survival group. So?

X1 and Enhypen are the only ones from large scale survival shows though and surprise both have a head start. Fangirls love their survival shows.

• I don't think its fair to put in the same category the scale of the survival shows straykidz and Treasure had, to that of Enhypen.

I didn't even know skz and Treasure were from a survival. Cuz that's how irrelevant those survival shows were.

• Since you all love comparing, let me make some comparisons too.

You say the sales are because of the survival show - okay. Where are treasure and stray kids' sales that come from survival shows AND big 3 companies? Even txt's that are the 4th gen leaders, benefited the most from bts hype and come from bighit? I won't bring up girl groups here since we know they suck at physicals the way bgs suck at digitals.

Enhypen broke two years old record held by X1. They sold almost 100k more in one day than they did for a week with their previous album. They became the first and only 4th gen group to have over 300k on first day. No matter what people say, enhypen are the strongest 4th gen group when it comes to physicals. Keep saying it's out of the survival show y'all called flop, that it's out of the privilege or whatever else you'll come up with to put them down.

It makes me happy to see y'all being bitter. Nobody would care and give a shit about a group unless they find it as a threat, that's right, be scared, enhypen's coming for your faves :dancer:

• Exactly when they debuted everyone kept saying they were nowhere to be found and no one was talking about them. Now that they are proving they are growing into a physical monster everyone is now saying its all due to the show they called "flop".

• X1 and Enhypen are the only ones from large scale survival shows though and surprise both have a head start. Fangirls love their survival shows.

Do you really think produce shows were on small scales? Lmao.

And a small & essential point, your big background only helps you on debut. After that you need to sail your own boat.

If even after your debut, your boat is sailing its your credit. And if it is not sailing, its your credit.

Some delulu here boasting with their whole chest about survival show previleges when they deny the previliges their fav got from their company. Wow!!

Falngirls or fanboys, Enhypen earned their fans with their talent. The fans they got after their debut was the the hardwork of them. And their growth between debut & 1st comeback is the proof.

• Exactly when they debuted everyone kept saying they were nowhere to be found and no one was talking about them. Now that they are proving they are growing into a physical monster everyone is now saying its all due to the show they called "flop".

Of course. During iland everyone was laughing and giggling over how the show is so irrelevant,how nobody cares about it and etc. Now though, they say that this same "flop show" is the only reason behind the boys' success, they're not slick at all 🤣

• I-Land is way big survival show by scale tho, it has even feature Rain, Zico, IU, BTS, SVT etc

it has broadcasted through youtube live, mnet, tv, ment japan etc

it is unfair to compare them to Treasure & SKZ

SKZ's show was in 2017, at that time kpop wasn't big like today's and their show doesn't have 20 billion budget like I-Land it was basically recorded in a room.

Treasure's survival show was also small recorded in a room, it has broadcasted through only Vlive & JTBC2.

Talking about privilege all 3 has privilege lol. Enhypen is from Belift joint venture of Mnet & HYBE which is basically the biggest ent companies in Korea rn.

• I would agree that Stray Kids's survival show didn't help them much but not @ Treasure fans acting like Treasure didn't get 200k sales at debut thanks to their survival show lol.

Yg treasure box is small scale show lol, it has only broadcasted through vlive & jtbc2

and after that we have waited for them 2 years and lot fans left and bs scandal didn't help it either

survival show helped bthem ut comparing their survival show to I-Land theirs is much smaller

• I-land might be big,of course,but it's nowhere near produce. Of course the show brings exposure and hype, that's undeniable. I'm talking about how people here say "meh they're a survival show group so it's nothing surprising" so I ask again, how about treasure, how about stray kids?? Let's not act as if those shows weren't hyped, come on, they're from big 3 companies and on top of all sibling groups of twice,bigbang, blackpink and etc. Do you see someone saying that stray kids' success today is only because of their survival show though? Or that treasure are a strong 4th gen group because of a survival show? The answer is most likely no, that's why I'm saying that people who use the survival show card are doing it just as an excuse

• Are we really going to pretend that skz and Treasure's survival show were on the same level of enhyphen? It is not. I-land was way more accessible to viewers because it was both live streamed on YouTube and had translations at the same time. Pretty much unheard of for other survival show. They also had many celebs on the show including BTS... The biggest boyband in the world current. Don't be dishonest tbh. Did Twice even make an appearance in skz show?? the way BTS did in i-land twice...

It is not the only reason for their success but it is a large contribution.

• Yg treasure box is small scale show lol, it has only broadcasted through vlive & jtbc2

and after that we have waited for them 2 years and lot fans left and bs scandal didn't help it either

survival show helped bthem ut comparing their survival show to I-Land theirs is much smaller

I don't care how big or small scale the show is, I look at the results and sales only and it shows Treasure's debut hype were on par with Enhypen's. The extra fans they got after that are earned by themselves, not because of the show anymore.

• It is not too hard to understand

There is a gap between Dubut album & 1st comeback album.

Your debut has things to do with your big background. After That you need to sail your own boat.

If after your debut, your boat sink its your credit & if it sails, its your credit.

If you don't show your best perfermance, your boat will drown no matter who the hell you are.

Love to see Enhypen's immense growth after their debut. Thanks to their concept & music that has kept a holding on their predubut fans & brought so many new fans that they are now top selling 4th gen group.

Chukae.

• I don't get your comment. Maybe you over looked that I also mentioned X1.

• This thread contains 54 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!