Netizen comes forward with recordings and evidence that Apink Chorong was a school bully

• Netizen comes forward with recordings and evidence that Apink Chorong was a school bully

Screen%2BShot%2B2021-04-05%2Bat%2B7.18.59%2BAM.png

Article: [Exclusive] "I'm going to sue Park Cho-rong today..."I have transcripts and evidence"

Source: Financial News

Netizen has come forward with claims that she was a victim of Apink Chorong's school violence.

On the 5th, Kim Mo revealed plans to sue Chorong stating that she has "transcripts and evidence."

Kim's lawyer revealed in a phone call to Financial News, "I think the company's reaction was the second offense for claiming they'd sue the victim stating that Chorong is "innocent."

"Kim went to elementary school with Park Chorong and while they were both attending different high schools she accidentally met Park Chorong in a street alley and she assaulted her. Because its been over 10 years, we cannot sue for criminal charges that's why we requested an apology from Chorong. Because Chorong is a celebrity she's claiming she was "defamed" when the victim has suffered mental damage for 10 years over her assault."

He added, "We have evidence to win the trial. We have transcripts of the first phone call with Park Chorong but instead of revealing it through the media we're immediately submitting it to the court."

Kim also revealed photos of Chorong drinking with friends at a bar. The photos are problematic as they were taken in 2008 when Chorong was in high school and underage at 17 years old.

chorong.jpeg
    Screen%2BShot%2B2021-04-05%2Bat%2B8.04.12%2BAM.png

1. [+1,956, -53] As expected, the entertainment industry is filled with kids with such dirty personalities~~~~~. There are so many kids in the industry who's real face we will never know ~~~~
    2. [+1,344, -27] Looking at those photos you can tell they really played and had funㅋㅋ
    3. [+1,226, -10] This is why we need to pay more attention to the education kids not just celebrity kids get at home so that they don't derail others in school
    4. [+607, -8] Pansanim [Judge]: In high school, kids that gather together to drink and torment kids are iljins!! Shes an iljin!!!
    5. [+604, -76] Looks like its not that ridiculous to believe that 90% of female celebrities in the industry were iljins in their school days
    6. [+323, -12] That second photo clearly says 2008. So she was a minor and went around to bars but pretended to be so polite and angelic to the public...
    7. [+161, -7] Looks like all the celebrity kids in the industry are iljins. Their pasts were washed away with money
    8. [+118, -6] Aigoo, Apink fans have been running around bragging about the group's clean image for 10 years and now..
    9. [+54, -3] Daebak! Did she really drink alcohol at lunch...?
    10. [+43, -12] Permanently exit the entertainment industry!!
  • In Korea iljins are notorious for underage drinking and smoking. It might not be like that in your country but that's how it is in Korea.

One thing doesn’t necessarily implies the other one. Maybe all iljins were underage drinkers but not all underage drinkers are iljins

• so they went to elementary school together, but no mention of her being a bully during that time specifically. Then they didn't even attend the same middle or high school but randomly met each other on the street. Is that considered school bullying?

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

• So let me get this straight.

Since Korean law in regards to bulling has only a 10 year statue of limitations, the new technique to get back to bullies is to go on social media (or directly to the alleged bullies) and request an apology or you will make the accusations public.

If the celebrity denies the accusations and sues you or makes public statements claiming innocence, then you can sue them for defamation?

• In Korea iljins are notorious for underage drinking and smoking. It might not be like that in your country but that's how it is in Korea.

Sounds like a stereotype.

• so they went to elementary school together, but no mention of her being a bully during that time specifically. Then they didn't even attend the same middle or high school but randomly met each other on the street. Is that considered school bullying?

The allegation is that there was physical violence during that random encounter.

But yeah, if that is the case it seems more like a physical violence case more than school bullying.

But I guess calling it school bullying gets more media attention.

the lawyer said that they're submitting the recording straight to the courts instead of first uploading it online.

The problem is that as the lawyer states the statue of limitations for the physical assault has expired, so what case are they submitting evidence under? a defamation case?

• it's true that not all underage drinkers are iljins, but if you're caught underage drinking at a club, you're more likely than not an iljin.

I would like to see a statistical analysis for that.

You are more likely to be a trouble maker perhaps or more of a risk taker, or more willing to break laws/cultural norms, but I doubt that there is much research on A leading to B.

• This alleged incident doesn't even meet the definition of school bullying. I'm tired of this sensationalism.

On the 5th, A revealed further testimony of Apink Chorong's assault during their school days.

A told MBN, "When I was in high school, I was dragged into an alley in Sachang-dong, Cheongju and was gang assaulted. She [Chorong] was laughing as she slapped me on the cheek. Park Chorong's friends who were surrounding me also hit me at random on my head and shoulders, kicked my legs, pulled my hair and assaulted me severa times. One of the members of the "group" grabbed my clothes and said, "let's take off her clothes too." Up to this day, I still remember the clothes I wore that day."

She added, "I thought maybe if I received a sincere apology from the perpetrator my wounds would heal so I personally sent a DM to Park Chorong. I never dreamed the victim would be investigated for defamation and attempted blackmail for reaching out for an apology. "

• On the 5th, A revealed further testimony of Apink Chorong's assault during their school days.

A told MBN, "When I was in high school, I was dragged into an alley in Sachang-dong, Cheongju and was gang assaulted. She [Chorong] was laughing as she slapped me on the cheek. Park Chorong's friends who were surrounding me also hit me at random on my head and shoulders, kicked my legs, pulled my hair and assaulted me severa times. One of the members of the "group" grabbed my clothes and said, "let's take off her clothes too." Up to this day, I still remember the clothes I wore that day."

She added, "I thought maybe if I received a sincere apology from the perpetrator my wounds would heal so I personally sent a DM to Park Chorong. I never dreamed the victim would be investigated for defamation and attempted blackmail for reaching out for an apology. "

she was slapped one time and wants apology 10 years later?

i truly feel bad for bully victims who are having their trauma downplayed by shits like these

• On the 5th, A revealed further testimony of Apink Chorong's assault during their school days.

even physical assault =/= school bullying when they didn't attend the same school and it happened randomly one day in a situation unrelated to any school

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

• Ok I don’t see the proof on the ground of bullying. If I’m correct chorong was in a group of undergound bboy. So there will be over age and under age members. They have 10 years to come out.

• It will never cease to amaze me how a country that has an almost fetish-like relationship with alcohol, so easily villainize anyone drinking a year or two before they are of legal age. If anyone is to blame it is the adults.

If it's true then that's some serious shit

I sure as hell won't be throwing my morals away over fucking kpop

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• she was slapped one time and wants apology 10 years later?

i truly feel bad for bully victims who are having their trauma downplayed by shits like these

Did you even read the whole thing? She was physically assaulted severely by a group of people, Chorong included and they also wanted to take off her clothes. How low can you get to downplay this a fucking single slap.

I can't. Kpop is full of stupid mfs

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Did you even read the whole thing? She was physically assaulted severely by a group of people, Chorong included and they also wanted to take off her clothes. How low can you get to downplay this a fucking single slap.

I can't. Kpop is full of stupid mfs

way to resort to insults to prove your point

regardless, im neither an apink stan nor a chorong stan

nor am i going to take off to social media to defend her

nor am i going to sign letters of encouragement or sign petitions for her

or least of all, use her example to bully anyone irl

what gives you the right to label me as a stupid mf?

also, no. Didn't read the part that said they wanted to take off her clothes. Thanks for informing. All I know is, none of these has been proven true except the fact that Chorong drank as a non-adult teenager.

• You literally downplayed the whole testimony by saying it was just a slap when if we go by the things listed it was literally a crime. i know there's no proofs but it does bother me how ready some of you, including you with your comment, can downplay stuff like this while not even bothering to read all the current facts. It could be true, it may not be, but it blows my mind how so ready people are to downplay serious shit like this.

But you said you didn't read that part so ok.

About the drinking thing, I don't really give af. That indeed doesn't prove much. but the allegations are serious so like i said, ppl joking about it do look stupid in my eyes.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• You literally downplayed the whole testimony by saying it was just a slap when if we go by the things listed it was literally a crime. i know there's no proofs but it does bother me how ready some of you, including you with your comment, can downplay stuff like this while not even bothering to read all the current facts. It could be true, it may not be, but it blows my mind how so ready people are to downplay serious shit like this.

But you said you didn't read that part so ok.

About the drinking thing, I don't really give af. That indeed doesn't prove much. but the allegations are serious so like i said, ppl joking about it do look stupid in my eyes.

tf do you care how much i read and how much i dont

at the end of the day, its not a matter i am concerned about nor am i going to fight some online quarrel defending her, much less defend her in real life

downplay? the topic of downplaying only comes when I'm pitching my opinion to an actual audience in a warped way that might affect their decision

everyone is free to read the proofs here and form their own opinions themselves

going after people's opinions when nothing is essentially a fact here is what you are doing

feel free to see me as stupid just as i am free to not care about getting involved in anything this vague and speculative but the moment you come at me directly, you're being stepping out of line and being way too judgmental and self righteous

at the end of the day, i trust myself to fight against any bullying i witness regardless of what the consequences on myself might be ( my dysfunctional family has taught me enough how to deal with this )

will you?

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!