Kdramas that deserve a different ending

• I was rewatching Cheese in the Trap (series) and got pissed again because it would've been one of my top romance kdramas if not for that cliffhanger ending. I know that there's a movie version but the trailer and clips I saw didn't pique my interest as much as the series.

Also Record of Youth. :eyes:

Boredom brought me here.

• I clicked on the thread to write cheese in the trap :cryingr:

It started out so good but it went nowhere. The characters were so interesting they should have built on that rather than just give us a mediocre cliffhanger ending. I also didn't check out the movie since most of the main cast was recasted anyways so I lost interest .

Edited once, last by Orsy ().

• Cheese in the trap - for the same reason

School 2015 - Not just bcoz of Sungjae but Eunbi getting everything that belonged to Eunbyeol and Eunbyeol leaving to America to study was seriously such a wtf ending to me.

Goblin - Didn't like the ending as well.

Remember (War of the Son) - This drama was pitiful since the beginning so I was hoping for a light ending but it ended even more pitiful.

The Last Empress - The person who lost everything to those rich devils, ended up losing his life again without getting anything good again.

Missing You - The second lead deserves better, can't believe they did him so dirty, making him paralyzed. I hated its ending.

Most kdramas have bad endings, I can name all if I have to tbh ;(

• I clicked on the thread to write cheese in the trap :cryingr:

It started out so good but it went nowhere. The characters were so interesting they should have built on that rather than just give us a mediocre cliffhanger ending. I also didn't checked out the movie since most of the main cast was recasted anyways so I lost interest .

I was hoping they would atleast meet in person but noooo. :cryingr:

Boredom brought me here.

• mm... Start Up, but you already know where it was headed after 3-4 episodes so it was not a huge suprise.

Edit: Also if rembember correctly 49 Days was also a bit disappointing ending if rebember correctly.

• tbh true beauty since

i wanted something more.....ending-worthy i guess

I've always thought that she's going to end up with suho since it's the vibe that I get with the webtoon (I dropped it around ch 30) so I'm not surprised. I haven't watched it though my korean student kept telling me it was good.

Boredom brought me here.

• This is the Television Rush Syndrome, as I like to call it. A lot of the times, the first few episodes are crafted to perfection because they are not on a deadline and they use that to pitch for a spot on television, especially for money to finish the rest of the episodes. As the episodes air, the deadlines start getting really freaking tight so often writers and actors will drop quality to then meet up with said deadlines or else their show will be pulled and funding cut short.

I wish that there would be an organization that will sponsor shows to give them breathing room to complete every single episode before pitching, then the organization could recoup cost with the television station's payments. Its still risky business because it still needs to pass the pitch and then also make enough money on television to recoup costs. I don't think investors are willing to do that.

I wonder if kdrama fans could pull together and create a fund to do that? It would still be organization nightmare though.

• Birdie Buddy.

My god I love this drama so much. Soooo much.

It's so charming.

It's got UEE as a pretty golf star. A motorcycle riding young golf coach who inexplicably has dreads. A crazy white guy hermit golf master who lives in the mountains like a hermit and teaches UEE the mystical ways of golf like a monk.

It's got everything. So freaking goofy and charming.

I absolutely love it...

And it's one of my all time favorites.

Up until the ending.

That stupid stupid stupid ending!

He should have ended up with her!

*Pulls hair out and screams*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!