Lisa shares another snippet of her song!

• Baby, i'm a rockstar

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

Pre-save link

External Content x.com

BlinkTaglist

MASHIRO

2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 5d5af69566f510634a33f7872a6a1d2060660504.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 2345da50879ac97ff52e1aad2faeecbfbd68798a.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 56959991afe4d396e38842dc0e1e20e6f89ab0b6.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv

Edited once, last by atropos ().

• They really are an insider lol

External Content x.com

MASHIRO

2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 5d5af69566f510634a33f7872a6a1d2060660504.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 2345da50879ac97ff52e1aad2faeecbfbd68798a.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 56959991afe4d396e38842dc0e1e20e6f89ab0b6.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv

• Blinks will hate me, but sorry, this is a free world. 😂

So far, this sounds "MEH". It's like when someone's trying so hard to be trendy and hardcore. I felt the same way with Aespa's Supernova. It's too much, and based on what I heard from the lyrics, it's another song with a "message" about her being the best. I'm sorry, but where's the versatility? This is why Rose is the best in the group.

Anyway, my opinion can change when I hear the full version.

PS: "She's a rock star." but this doesn't like a rock song, and for to be a rock star you have to be someone who can sing. This song sounds more like some trance music rather than rock.

• i love Lisa, and i am very happy about her new project

but a cute outfit is not the same as good old fashion kpop promotion

i couldn`t say this is low budget promotion cos i bet the place her outfit, her cute little purse ( by the way i am tired of those bags, cut it out, this shouldn`t be about the new purse your boy friend familly told you to promote) are more expensive than what i earn in a year.

I don`t feel the music promo, just her looking good for her insta.

Give me some thrill for the music

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• So much negativity, damn. She hasn't event released the song/mv and already negative Nancy's are on her ass.

I trust Lisa's vision and can't wait for the full song to drop.

It reminded me of Lisa solo era where even blinks were a part of the negativism...

But I'll be here for her solo like I was for the others pinks.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• It reminded me of Lisa solo era where even blinks were a part of the negativism...

I swear people on this forum are just waiting for her to fail. They wanna have their gotcha moment where they can throw the "she's not a real musician" or "she's just a dancer" insult at her. Like give the woman a break, she's in the middle of filming her drama and yet still finding the time to drop teasers for her new music.

• I swear people on this forum are just waiting for her to fail. They wanna have their gotcha moment where they can throw the "she's not a real musician" or "she's just a dancer" insult at her. Like give the woman a break, she's in the middle of filming her drama and yet still finding the time to drop teasers for her new music.

And tbh Lisa was/is always a hard working, she always gave her best in everything that she proposed to do so even if her music isn't about being ugly, depressed or a loser I'll be here for it. She doesn't need to represent something in the song if she doesn't want and we can't even see the direction of the song with these little teasers... Trying to find flaws already looks pretty funny.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• I swear people on this forum are just waiting for her to fail. They wanna have their gotcha moment where they can throw the "she's not a real musician" or "she's just a dancer" insult at her. Like give the woman a break, she's in the middle of filming her drama and yet still finding the time to drop teasers for her new music.

Hey, they’re already disappointed she’s not just sitting in some dance studio and being a dance teacher like most of them predicted. Most are surprised and equally disappointed she didn’t do as they wanted. I mean there was even a thread criticizing how she doesn’t seem close to her bandmates anymore because she’s traveling as often as she is and trying to make a name for herself rather than living in SK being tolerated by their people. :rolleyes:

• let's go Lisaaaaa :thumbs-up:

Any music is better than no music and I want Lisa to feel freeeeee to try everything she wants until she gets it right... hits and flops will come and go... she has a loving and hardworking fanbase who will stand by her.... LETS GET IT LISA :flying:

The teaser sounds like it's gonna be a fun, summer banger.

• Date announcement when? Also agree wait for full song instead of judging a snippet.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

MASHIRO

• It reminded me of Lisa solo era where even blinks were a part of the negativism...

What's hilarious is that her song Lalisa was the only elite 9 out of 10 song, all the other solo songs were 5-7 at best. Lalisa was CRIMINALLY underrrated esp by other blinks and her own fans tbh.

I swear people on this forum are just waiting for her to fail. They wanna have their gotcha moment where they can throw the "she's not a real musician" or "she's just a dancer" insult at her. Like give the woman a break, she's in the middle of filming her drama and yet still finding the time to drop teasers for her new music.

What drama is she filming?

• What drama is she filming?

White Lotus

External Content x.com

MASHIRO

• How many times must i rant about vocals being completely irrelevant in pop? How many Morissette videos must i spam for y'all to get the message? AI will completely take over vocals in a few years, you will literally be able to create an entire playlist based on AI generated vocals and songs.

As for Lisa singing an actual rock song...the chances of this happening are probably 1 in 10000 but i am still holding out hope that the teasers are misleading and we get a REAL rock song from the Golden Era of Music. Female rockstars are few and far between but check out this classic bop, perfect for Lisa's B side track.

External Content www.youtube.com

And Lisa has great vocals, super underrated unlike your faves, she actually has a distinct vocal tone. She could easily pull off this Heart song.

• How many times must i rant about vocals being completely irrelevant in pop? How many Morissette videos must i spam for y'all to get the message? AI will completely take over vocals in a few years, you will literally be able to create an entire playlist based on AI generated vocals and songs.

As for Lisa singing an actual rock song...the chances of this happening are probably 1 in 10000 but i am still holding out hope that the teasers are misleading and we get a REAL rock song from the Golden Era of Music. Female rockstars are few and far between but check out this classic bop, perfect for Lisa's B side track.

I don't care about your madness, sorry. You're not even a real BLINK, not even a real Kpop fan, just a troll without real opinion. I have my problems with some Blinks and other fans as well, but at least most of them have real opinions and don't say BS like: "vocals are not important in pop".

First of all, I said: "ROCK", not POP, and vocals are the most important part of MUSIC in general.

You're probably generated by Elon Musk, that's why you're saying so much nonsense.😂

I will become a billionaire before Lisa become a rock-star or try to sing a rock song.

And Lisa has great vocals, super underrated unlike your faves, she actually has a distinct vocal tone. She could easily pull off this Heart song.

Now, you see, this is why you failed even as a troll. I'm almost 100% sure that even the dumbest BLINK wouldn't say such things, because even them know that Lisa is not a singer, let alone better my faves or Ann Wilson, LOL. Are you crazy? You need medical help, seriosly.

For the record, my fave (SOLAR) just released a rock song, it's called "But I". No offense to Lisa, I don't expect her to do something like that.

Also, this is what your Lisa said about her. 😅

External Content www.youtube.com

• David, fuck off from BP threads, it's not difficult when you just come here to say "oh, I'm looking forward to their solo even though I already know it'll suck" like get out, man. Nobody tagged you here for you to even be the first comment.

It's tiring!

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• Do you want me to show a screenshot of your DM and who did you call a 13 year old child? IF you can call someone a child, I can do it too. Get off your high horse. End of story.

Imagine thinking you yourself are a man when you act so petty and even threaten to "expose" private talks with others like act your age, bitch. Don't come here with this bullshit. This is embarrassing, what an immature attitude.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• looks cheap. seems like she was doing something and was like shit lets shoot a teaser real quick lol

i hope its like lalalisa and comes with dance video practice

• It is not a gen Z thing, just admit you are in the wrong lol

Why would I do that? It's my opinion, I already said this to someone else, and thank God, comments are deleted. I don't care if the meaning is changing, I will keep insisting to the old one. I won't call someone like Lisa a rock-star, just because others want to do it. For me, a rock-star is a rock singer. And like it or not, Lisa is not even a singer, let alone rock-singer.

• This thread contains 14 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!