[enter-talk] THE GIRL GROUP MEMBER WHO HAS THE MOST INDIVIDUAL ADVERTISEMENTS

• 1st generation - Lee Hyori

AVvXsEjvtiS5Iq9zp6SJwLizH1dGStEsp-5UXMgUwQOOWBe_zwPVSjHIIjqrPP6pPrezsnCP9XgpjVfkDwvYm7mTXB-sZwOYTtZZLE2nJ_CEMot88HuNWsAaWfP4q-P49UtlGCsW08izIw28SL7i9YQ0LUFUfhwujAzbW85PPRU8RaWfaD2WIcE-BsmzoqAdsFeZ=s16000

- Reebok
    - Lotte Rent-a-car
    - BB LAB
    - Pulmuone Co
    - Hurom
    - JSM beauty
    - GUESS
    - LG DIOS Object Collection
    - Ilpoom Jinro

2nd generation - Suzy

AVvXsEguQzskmHEE6t2nk8KkcSyLIcNYcvNjqOLsxyP-MbYtFDPSf0qKUecjxkcbDssJeEIlvPQgQjv9jOFqLYP0Z2gEZt8vBk-XaRCrwSAHwo2fww6ddfhZBHyUaOA32g_QIx3Okx9uzAJyMoBGOy80mVRjNkrtqT3d_-2msnLoDhu558cfx0fXsOF3RYwknoud=s16000

- K2
    - GUESS
    - sum37
    - Longines
    - Hanmac beer
    - Heydealer

3rd generation - Jennie

AVvXsEhSAlrsva2kmeoDwQ3QtqGl5GIc7HK4KIveIZZWmoU_vvBlRRpGI5VG42GBb9UoA1IhfTaZodswEfhhxG0XjoMzFrzD2Kq6wC0Lu3sHEOo6D_rmHriieHoiWfaZwAPETvHKD2gS188b9yzWQ_XIOIN94SE2TXnvbZ6UMaHT9XUPfA6WQgS7arv48z9z6X1c

- Chanel
    - Gentle Monster
    - Calvin Klein
    - Tamburins
    - HERA
    - Jacquemus
    - Adidas
    - Maison Kistune

4th generation - An Yujin

AVvXsEjF1ZcX66ul4S2i2CbqoPBYChPiwt_wE7dFyq6R_57UFWoP_KMP10uS4V3Ee1qXfrqt2ELFqRDLB5eOh0FmLWCrovx4YFc62USOavbrPVnY26Kny_kspVgLo-o_9ph6aPBHk5UDFsqB2NYqeS9l-rEXTt7XG4KqVH3jiqmESRSV7-0TnxPZbAIP_JM0dcOU

- Fendi
    - Clio
    - Dongwon Tuna
    - NEPA
    - SUNHARI
    - Hana Financial Group
    - Mardi
    - Maxim Supreme Gold

1. [+71, -11]

Lee Hyori/Jennie and Suzy/An Yujin have similar vibes if you look at it like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+49, -4]

The amount is one thing, but they also secured huge deals

3. [+48, -28]

And people still claim that Suzy isn't the top of the 2nd generation?

4. [+44, -18]

An Yujin is honestly daebak

5. [+32, -7]

Who's fandom are uncomfortable with this post? This is just facts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Hyori, Suzy, Jennie and An Yujin are jjang

• Yujin popularity is very underestimated by international stans. She is big in Korea and has a very impressive profile with variety shows and various cfs.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MASHIRO

2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 5d5af69566f510634a33f7872a6a1d2060660504.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 2345da50879ac97ff52e1aad2faeecbfbd68798a.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 56959991afe4d396e38842dc0e1e20e6f89ab0b6.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv

• Okay, and what's the source, "Trust me bro."?

I mean, for example, I'm pretty sure Yoona has more deals than Suzy, and Hwasa had 16 in 2021. As for the 4th gen, all we heard is Wonyoung in every corner when it comes to brand deals.

What brand deals they even count? Is there an actual website that provides real info, or we have to believe two of the most toxic platforms? P*nn and Panchoa?😅

The top 3 Third-Generation Female Idols With The Most Commercial Film's and Endorsements

• The source is literally in the posts lol feel free to find the receipts for the other idols u think have more cfs than the ones mentioned and share with us. One from 2024, not from 2021 like u linked. Yujin have more cfs than Wonyoung since last year btw.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• The source is literally in the posts lol feel free to find the receipts for the other idols u think have more cfs than the ones mentioned and share with us. One from 2024, not from 2021 like u linked. Yujin have more cfs than Wonyoung since last year btw.

There's no link in the post, it was copy and pasted from Panchoa, and they got the srouce from P-nn.

It's not like I care that much, but if we want to share something like this, at least provide some real website not a fansite with real info where we can see every Idol.

And why are they already writing an article about 2024? It's only June, LOL.😅

• External Content x.com

Checking off Canned Tuna as if it's a huge boast is kind of hilarious though

• There's no link in the post, it was copy and pasted from Panchoa, and they got the srouce from P-nn.

It's not like I care that much, but if we want to share something like this, at least provide some real website not a fansite with real info where we can see every Idol.

And why are they already writing an article about 2024? It's only June, LOL.😅

I am lazy to find receipts but no one contested about it before in case of Yujin at least. Last year she was considered to be the 4th gen idol with most cfs (11)

This is from last year and doesn't even include her deal with Fendi and the new coffee and tuna cf this year that allkpop users recently shared.

AVvXsEgfjTdduatWpjoFG_TKEHukydURNJxe88kRshngXtFxlFK4K8SroKTLTAxrel5SNJCa4qj9yuR3MCKbmzghvz84ynsTVK-WnRShHQVdynVN8IP5BIw8WO49PxMjIu1aUgLqtHdJcLqzZSE0h81bNZVF6mQP8_LzNgD-a4kBwfIaJLjFguMxrUdYTqWcm9o=s16000

I don't know about the rest but again if you know updated receipts of other idols with more cfs you can share.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Checking off Canned Tuna as if it's a huge boast is kind of hilarious though

It's because of this

External Content twitter.com

It's a huge deal for kpop idols because usually only household names like famous actors and athletes are picked for this tuna ads. Kpop idols arent really the number 1 choice. In fact, they aren't picked to advertise for banks either, so it really shows Yujin's influence.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• It's because of this

External Content twitter.com

It's a huge deal for kpop idols because usually only household names like famous actors and athletes are picked for this tuna ads. Kpop idols arent really the number 1 choice. In fact, they aren't picked to advertise for banks either, so it really shows Yujin's influence.

Yeah I know theres good reason for it.

It just reads funny. Because it's tinned tuna.

• I am lazy to find receipts but no one contested about it before in case of Yujin at least. Last year she was considered to be the 4th gen idol with most cfs (11)

This is from last year and doesn't even include her deal with Fendi and the new coffee and tuna cf this year that allkpop users recently shared.

I don't know about the rest but again if you know updated receipts of other idols with more cfs you can share.

Look, this isn't about who I want on the list. I just want some real info, because I never gonna trust in sites like. P.nn, Nate, Panchoa or AKP, not to mention Insta, Twitter etc.

I follow Kpop since the 1st gen, but I don't think I've ever seen a reliable source about these things. Maybe fans making their own list based on some news about new deals, but fans only making list about their faves, and it's not clear, which brands should we count or care about.

Anyway, this isn't important, I was just curious. The funny thing is, I read a tweet a couple of days ago, some idiot said, if a Kpop Idol or a singer doesn't have big brand deals it means they're not good musicians. Sad world we live in.🤣

• Look, this isn't about who I want on the list. I just want some real info, because I never gonna trust in sites like. P.nn, Nate, Panchoa or AKP, not to mention Insta, Twitter etc.

I follow Kpop since the 1st gen, but I don't think I've ever seen a reliable source about these things. Maybe fans making their own list based on some news about new deals, but fans only making list about their faves, and it's not clear, which brands should we count or care about.

Anyway, this isn't important, I was just curious. The funny thing is, I read a tweet a couple of days ago, some idiot said, if a Kpop Idol or a singer doesn't have big brand deals it means they're not good musicians. Sad world we live in.🤣

I understand your point but tbh I think it's pretty normal to accept news as valid as long as it wasn't contested with receipts yet. It's not ideal but not everyone have the time to search carefully or care about this enough to do that so we just assume that the ones that decide to talk about it know what they're talking about. In Hwasa's case it's true she used to be everywhere and sell out everything, but currently Jennie does seem more booked than her so that's why no one question she have more cfs in 2024. I am not sure about Hyori and Suzy but unlike Yujin and Jennie they're not active as idols anymore and it does seem to me that out of all 1st gen and 2nd gen these too were everywhere. It's just something naturally accepted but if it's not true then everyone welcome the receipts proving otherwise. I agree that it isn't important but if there's no receipts to prove otherwise of course we are inclined to believe the post. Dives know that Yujin surpassed Wonyoung in cfs since last year but that doesn't mean Wonyoung isn't everywhere in Korea either. I also agree that whoever said that sentence is an idiot lol

JCsIq3Q.gif

• damn

bank and now coffee

all that popularity and yujin still bagged more bigger cfs a listers get than wonyoung it's shocking

congrats tho

i wonder why

i guess whoever on p%nnch%a said it's bc wonyoung's known among young people more and her image doesn't appeal to everyone was right

• I did, you can see the link in my comment.😅

Great for her, the same source you share also tells us that she is not in the top list in 2024

Top five individual Korean female celebrities with the highest number of active brand endorsements
    Netizens are buzzing about the individual Korean female celebrities with the most active endorsement deals.On an online forum, users are …
    www.allkpop.com

• I understand your point but tbh I think it's pretty normal to accept news as valid as long as it wasn't contested with receipts yet. It's not ideal but not everyone have the time to search carefully or care about this enough to do that so we just assume that the ones that decide to talk about it know what they're talking about. In Hwasa's case it's true she used to be everywhere and sell out everything, but currently Jennie does seem more booked than her so that's why no one question she have more cfs in 2024. I am not sure about Hyori and Suzy but unlike Yujin and Jennie they're not active as idols anymore and it does seem to me that out of all 1st gen and 2nd gen these too were everywhere. It's just something naturally accepted but if it's not true then everyone welcome the receipts proving otherwise. I agree that it isn't important but if there's no receipts to prove otherwise of course we are inclined to believe the post. Dives know that Yujin surpassed Wonyoung in cfs since last year but that doesn't mean Wonyoung isn't everywhere in Korea either. I also agree that whoever said that sentence is an idiot lol

I'm not sure about Yujin, because I hardly follow the 4th gen., and even tho I really like IVE, since 3rd gen I hardly read any news related to brand deals. I only see it on AKP. What I'm sure about is that Hyori is on the top in 1st gen. Suzy's case is really hard, because when she was an active, like you said, she was massive, but back then, Yoona was basically the one who invented the 'It Girl' status as we know it nowadays. Now, both of them are actors, and kind of "under the radar" so it's hard to measure which one of them has more deals or bigger. I think, they're pretty close.

As for Hwasa and Jennie, I always said that Hwasa playing the long game, and Jennie is a short-term success. Her next couple of comebacks will show how big she is in Asia, because maintaining popularity outside of Asia is basically impossible.

Not to mention: brands don't really care about Idols after they become older than 30.

• Great for her, the same source you share also tells us that she is not in the top list in 2024

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…active-brand-endorsements

Congrats for not understanding my point. These lists are useless, because they only mention mainstream Idols or actors. That was my point. How on Earth are we supposed to know who has more deals when websites only mention mainstream people, and it's not even clear which brands we should count.

90% of these deals are not massive brands like Dior or Chanel for example. So if we can count smaller brands like Pepsi, LG, Samsung etc, this whole brand deal list is basically just a joke, because many Idols has 30 deals if we can count every brand.😂

• As for Hwasa and Jennie, I always said that Hwasa playing the long game, and Jennie is a short-term success. Her next couple of comebacks will show how big she is in Asia, because maintaining popularity outside of Asia is basically impossible.

What the heck are you even saying?? You do realize that Jennie has a bigger and dedicated following than Hwasa right??? :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• What the heck are you even saying?? You do realize that Jennie has a bigger and dedicated following than Hwasa right??? :cursing:

Her stats say otherwise, mate.

Her Slow Motion collab song flopped. Her song with Zico even tho it wasn't bad at all, is a mid-success at best. So far, she didn't release anything that's actually a solo song. Like I said before, I don't blame her for it, but the fact is that her variety show flopped as well. So, where are her BIG and DEDICATED fandom? They're only streaming popular songs.

Meanwhile, Hwasa won Icon of the Year in January, she's doing her Solo World Tour right now, and will release her new album after the Olympic Games. Sure, she's not doing much variety content lately because she's working on her album and touring, and based on this list, it looks like Jennie has more brand deals, but that only proves that she's more mainstream outside of Asia. Like I said, maintaining popularity outside of Asia for long-term is impossible. If she doesn't start promoting herself in Asia, she will lose that fandom as well.

Before you start writing your usual nonsense about me hating Jennie, I say it one last time, I actually like her and can't wait to hear her album, because I'm curious what she will do without YG. Like it or not, she's only popular outside of Asia because of BP, and they're losing their fame already, because people only care about new things.

Of course, she has bigger fandom, because she was 10 times more famous than the whole Mamamoo squad even before debut, thanks to YG. That's not something you or them should be proud of, it's just the easy route, payola, privileged or whatever you wanna call it. Meanwhile, Idols like Hwasa worked their way up to the top without any help. That's the real achievement.

Also, another fact, Hwasa is the most successful 3rd gen Idol. Stats don't lie, mate, and I'm not talking about meaningless streaming numbers. I'm talking about actual achievements.

Big fandom is only for short-term. It's time for you to accept this. Half of her fandom is already a Babymonster or NewJeans fan or some other, I don't know.

• Spot is a mid success? It owned korean charts for the month of may and it is still charting very well. It charted on spotify charts as well. :cursing:

Big fandom is only for short term? Why are you even lying? Fandom is what makes these artists relevant for a long time. How you think older artists, not just kpop but all artists around the world can keep touring even after many years?? :cursing:

Hwasa is the most successful in 3rd gen?? Bruh you straight up lying at this point. What stats are you even talking about?? What actual achievements? And why not streaming numbers? It is one of the biggest metrics for any artists nowadays. This is the first time I have heard any claims that hwasa is the biggest. :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• Short term success my ass the last Hwasa had a mega hit was 4 years ago, she got out charted by a old demo song from Jennie in Korea be serious

• I've said for a while, brand reputation index is real. Idol with controversies rank lower. Top companies want and will pay more for someone with no controversies.

We have had 2 top actresses in the last 2 years get into controversies and many of their CFs get terminated.

imo Karina doesn't have the quantity but has the quality CFs. Yujin has the quantity. They are the 2 doing the best out of the 4th, but most likely the next real IT girl at the Jennie/Suzy/Yoona level will be from 5th gen, and likely someone who hasn't debuted yet.

• Spot is a mid success? It owned korean charts for the month of may and it is still charting very well. It charted on spotify charts as well. :cursing:

Big fandom is only for short term? Why are you even lying? Fandom is what makes these artists relevant for a long time. How you think older artists, not just kpop but all artists around the world can keep touring even after many years?? :cursing:

Yes, SPOT is a mid-success, because that song won't be a long-term success like her OWN song, You & Me. Compared to her big successes, SPOT is mid. Also, it's a collab with Zico who's just as big in Korea as Jennie if not bigger.

Yes, big fandoms, like BLINKS, are for short term because at least 50% of that fandom go away the minute they announce Blackpink's disbandment. Show me ONE older Kpop group that was massive and did a sold-out concert after many years! You can't because it never happened. And even IF Blackpink would do a concert, let's say 10 years from now, they wouldn't fill a stadium, maybe an arena. And even if they would, that's just 20-60K people at best. But you're talking about a massing fandom all around the world.

Look at groups like Wonder Girls, SNSD, or even TWICE. The first two has basically a flop on all streaming platform, and TWICE starting to lose their numbers too, even tho they're still active. Like it or not, that's how these things work. So, yeah, Blackpink, and other mainstream groups can fill a 60K stadium even after 10 years, but they're never going to be as massive everywhere.

Hwasa is the most successful in 3rd gen?? Bruh you straight up lying at this point. What stats are you even talking about?? What actual achievements? And why not streaming numbers? It is one of the biggest metrics for any artists nowadays. This is the first time I have heard any claims that hwasa is the biggest. :cursing:

Yes, she is! I did research for you about Hwasa once, and you ignored all the facts, I won't do it again. It's just a waste of my time. Maybe if you would stop living in your own fandom bubble, you would hear this more than once.😂

Jennie is only bigger on Youtube, but on Spotify she's not much bigger, especially if we only include their 100% SOLO work without any collab. Jennie's numbers are massive on Spoti only because of The Weeknd. Not to mention, that Spotify messed up Hwasa's numbers, because they don't count the collab with Dua Lipa, there are two versions and both are basically the same song, but one has 900M+ streams the other 23M.

And as I already said a million times, it's not even fair to compare streaming numbers, because Blinks are mass streamers, Mamamoo fans are not. We only stream their songs because we love it, not because we want to brag about the numbers.😅

• Short term success my ass the last Hwasa had a mega hit was 4 years ago, she got out charted by a old demo song from Jennie in Korea be serious

I think you need to see some Melon stats, because you clearly didn't do any research.

I agree, her two latest songs "I love my body" and "Chili" wasn't a massive hit, but neither of those songs were made for to be a massive success. Hwasa (or any MMM members for that matter) NEVER released songs for to be trendy, unlike Idols like BP members.

But even "I love my Body" was #8 on Melon's TOP100, without any PR. While Jennie doesn't need to do anything. She's still riding the wave of YG and BP.

BTW, what demo song are you talking about? Jennie's only song is SOLO and You & Me. That's all, she doesn't have more songs.

I hope you're not talking about Slow Motion because that was a massive flop everywhere, and I'm talking about real solo songs, not collabs.

On Melon, neither Jennie nor Blackpink can match the UNIQUE LISTENERS of Mamamoo or Hwasa.

• I agree, her two latest songs "I love my body" and "Chili" wasn't a massive hit, but neither of those songs were made for to be a massive success. Hwasa (or any MMM members for that matter) NEVER released songs for to be trendy, unlike Idols like BP members.

Using your same logic, “Slow Motion” was also not made to be a massive success, it wasn’t released to be a trendy song. And it was also not promoted that well, just a b-side track for a debut album of a non mainstream artist.

L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle (Paradiso, XXXIII, v. 145)
    ---
    Divina Commedia - Dante Alighieri

• I'd believe you that Zico carried her on this collab if her solo songs flopped but it didn't. Thanks to her, Zico charted on spotify chart for the first time :cursing:

David david stop lying pls. Forget about collabs, compare their biggest songs. Maria vs Solo. It's a massive stomp. And blinks mass stream? So if we're the ones who do it, now it's a problem but when other fandoms do it, it's not? Double standards! There's no single artists that is pure 100% honest organic streams. :cursing: :cursing:

Name you one group? Okay. How about tvxq. They filled up tokyo dome and kyocera dome last year in their 20th year. Fandoms are more loyal than gp especially the ifans. Stop with the lies david. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

• Using your same logic, “Slow Motion” was also not made to be a massive success, it wasn’t released to be a trendy song. And it was also not promoted that well, just a b-side track for a debut album of a non mainstream artist.

Exactly. That's why I said, Blinks (and most Kpop stans) only care about trendy songs. I never said, Slow Motion was a trendy song. That song alone is the main reason I'm waiting for Jennie's album. Even tho it was a crap song, it proved that there's a slight chance that she's not gonna release the same type of songs. Also, it proved that she doesn't have a BIG and DEDICATED fanbase! I mean, dedicated, maybe, but not big.

But, you can see that blindfolded and delulu fans like QueenMaknae never gonna understand what I'm talking about.

And for the record: A LOT of Kpop fans ignore something important. Doesn't matter how mainstream a musician is, not just in Kpop, at least 70% of their numbers comes from the general public! In the case of groups like BTS or Blackpink (or Taylor Swift and The Weeknd) this can be 50-50%. That's why most of the time, only the title tracks has massive numbers.

If you want to measure a fanbase, look at the numbers of the b-sides.

• I'd believe you that Zico carried her on this collab if her solo songs flopped but it didn't. Thanks to her, Zico charted on spotify chart for the first time :cursing:

David david stop lying pls. Forget about collabs, compare their biggest songs. Maria vs Solo. It's a massive stomp. And blinks mass stream? So if we're the ones who do it, now it's a problem but when other fandoms do it, it's not? Double standards! There's no single artists that is pure 100% honest organic streams. :cursing: :cursing:

Name you one group? Okay. How about tvxq. They filled up tokyo dome and kyocera dome last year in their 20th year. Fandoms are more loyal than gp especially the ifans. Stop with the lies david. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Mate, I won't repeat myself. Find my comment about Hwasa and why she's the most successful 3rd gen soloist. I wrote a whole book about that. I won't do it again. I remember that you read it, because you said the same thing: "You're lying. ;( "

There's no point arguing with you, because you're never gonna accept anything except one thing. If I say, Jennie is the biggest soloist on Earth. Use your brain, for Christ’s sake. This isn't even a competition. Compared to Hwasa, Jennie is a baby. I'm not saying this as an insult. This is like comparing BoA with IU, and IU with Hwasa and so on. It's literally the same thing. Jennie has 2 songs, Hwasa has more than 18. I mean, if we only count 100% solo songs.

Never said, Zico carried her. I said, he's just as big (IN KOREA) as Jennie, if not bigger. Outside of Asia, Jennie is bigger. Never said otherwise.

Again, I won't write the same thing. The ONLY thing you can compare between Hwasa and Jennie is streaming numbers. That's the only thing where she outperforms Hwasa. Jennie has like 5 awards, Hwasa has more than 20, and she has 4 different All-Kill, still holds that record, btw. Jennie has zero PAK Hwasa has 1, and she only has 3 Music Show wins, Hwasa has 7. Jennie is bigger outside of Asia, but not in Asia.

There's no double standards, because I never said only Blinks are mass streamers, but we're talking about Jennie and Hwasa, not other fandoms. Like it or not, Moomoos are not mass streamers. Hwasa has 350M views combined for MARIA, and she did that after 3 years. That's an organic growth. Also, don't forget that RBW f-cked up every Mamamoo and Solo MV's because they sold them to 1theK, while they're uploading it to the main channel as well. But YG uploads everything, their main channel.

Like I said a million times: Hwasa and the whole Mamamoo squad achieved everything alone, two hands tied behind their back, thanks to RBW, while Blackpink and its members don't have to do much, because YG did everything for them. That's why I said, Mamamoo would be 10 times bigger than any other Kpop group with a resource of a BIG4 company.

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!