Hybe groups which are getting dragged/ hated on currently on Korean forums

• 1st position: LESSERAFIM

CRIME LIST:

debuting, debuting first, not debuting under MHJ , knitting , coachella, wearing clothes, not wearing enough clothes, VOCALS having fans, SAKURA, existing

2nd position: BTS

CRIME LIST:

being popular in 2015, 16, 17, winning daesangs, vocals (imagine saying jk has bad vocals), releasing albums with clashing schedules with their juniors, posting bald head photos on instagram, receiving cultural merit award, getting admission in university, releasing blood sweat & tears, naming albums love yourself, releasing ON mv because all these are supposedly promoting illuminati :skull::skull: in short being face of hybe,

3rd position: illit

CRIME LIST:

having debut with y2k concept, long hairs, challenge with zico, performing at uni festival, having brand deals(not even international), participating in fashion show, having an ok encore, IN short having concept like min hee jin daughters :clown: (since she is a Passionate momma so she will try everything to remove any one competing with her daughters :skull: )

SPECIAL MENTIONS:

TXT: For taking admission into university (supposedly they are also a part of cult)

seventeen: for having sales (everyone and their momma was selling above 2M last year with stray kids having almost 5M, but since its hybe hating season, seventeen will be dragged by pann for having 5M sales last year)

Formis-9 should thank their nuguism, and Enhyphen to their step child status for being unscathed by this hybe hating season

• All thanks to Hybe...

The way they drag Lsf and Bts into this mess makes everyone delve into everything about these two groups. Lsf is already receiving hate, but Hybe bringing Gfriend into it and blaming her and Nj for their disbandment, causing Mhj to respond to their mediaplays, really makes it worse for Lsf. Bts suddenly caught on fire when THEY ARE NOT EVEN ACTIVE CURRENTLY JUST BECAUSE HYBE CAN'T TAKE ALL THE HEAT BY THEMSELVES!

And thanks to Mhj for Illit...

They're the only group that she really drags, but gosh, they're only a 2-month-old group full of teenagers. She knows what will happen when she mentions them. I hope those girls didnt saw all the hates thrown towards them. They're still young in this industry and already getting massive hate.

Special Mention: Newjeans

They're not really getting dragged in Korean forums, but I-Armys and basically international Hybe stans are being vile towards them too. The hateful tweets, facebook posts and TT vids I saw with thousands to hundreds of thousands of likes, wishing really terrible things to happen to them, calling them greedy, ungrateful, rude, and even wishing them to death when it's not their fault, is a lot.

• In the international side, most of the hate are coming from Twitter.

For example, on Facebook, most are just excited that Jin will be back in 39 days. It's been a while since we had a BTS member outside the military.

• I can't even follow the case between MHJ and BSH. People are on warpath with all kind of rumors and takes. Hard to find factual articles. Sadly I am not korean so I am waiting on how it plays out. I hope there will be enough sense in people to not ruin innocent idols for fun and giggles.

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• For lsfm, MHJ has a lot of hand in it, she has mentioned them plenty of times, and the way she talks abut sakura, it feels like a personal problem to me. She even mentioned them in last Ador statement where there was no need of it at all.

tbh korean gp seems to be very fond of newjeans and mhj right now, but this could also prove very dangerous if they ends up with hybe, I am afraid people will turn on them. and this is why I have problem with MHJ, she has integrated herself into newjeans so much that gp and most of their fans feels like there would be no newjeans if she left.

this whole is fight is two edged sword for newjeans members, if they goes to hybe, there is possibility of losing their concept and gp, if they ends up with MHJ (assuming hybe will let them go without a lawsuit) all the hybe connections and money will be gone, unless MHJ has some really powerful investor with her

• In the international side, most of the hate are coming from Twitter.

For example, on Facebook, most are just excited that Jin will be back in 39 days. It's been a while since we had a BTS member outside the military.

I hope it all gets sort out before his return and hate just dies down. it is hell on korean forums tbh, multiple articles in a day digging years old shit. people hate on pannch** admin for posting translation articles but she is not translating even half of the shit going on korean forums related to bts and lsfm. ;(

• Formis-9 should thank their nuguism

* fromis_9

and overall I wouldn't say, just because people don't talk at them we forget that real life events are happening, and girls seem to be the only group from HYBE which is performing on Festivals, Concerts, all around Korea

even today they've performed on Seoul Festa, imagine going on stage, and some group of people is there and someone suddenly asks

- oh I think I've heard about them in the past, but what agency they are from?

- HYBE

- Nooo the one which is hating my NewJeans?! :prisonerpepe:

:eyeroll-pepe:

imagine being member and hearing that ughhh

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• there are legit things to say on the company but taking it out on groups is really annoying and they could blabber about criticizing hybe and not the groups themselves, it sure looks like it. Those bigbang and exo stans (the anti bangtan ones) coming from the ashes to revive the sajaegi accusations just reek of opportunism

Those are definitely not BB stans... We all know where those accusations are coming from... Mhj

And kinda funny that NJ are the only ones given the victim status

• I hope they gain a little bit more popularity but hybe really does not promote them at all. pledis should try to promote them to international fans. Girls are really talented but I dont think so korean gp would give them a chance

• I think a massive purge would happen among hybe executives, there is no other way around it, they will pull hairs of each other and remove people from board. Maybe bang would have to rightly step down and work just as producer or song writer and stay as a founder's list.

If they do so fast then they save cost and their image and don't have to give more public apologies, it would fix their image and most importantly stop baseless attacks on their groups.

Also if they can step aside their egos and step down now, then they can wait for court order which would more than likely in their favour and royally f*** min heejin, put on a defamation in Korea and us and make her show up in multiple courts in multiple countries and dry up all her savings until she remembers "these middle age men" are scary to play with and why no one actually did "what she did in 30 years what she did in kpop industry" (her words not mine).

Atleast that's how I would do it, i would have my career even after stepping down and have a say under back doors but letting her win like that, with her masterful manipulation and timing would scar me for life. But people usually get stupidier the more success they get, like it's funny that same guy said (i read it yesterday in a thread) that we can't do manipulation because we don't have enough money.

• Those are definitely not BB stans... We all know where those accusations are coming from... Mhj

And kinda funny that NJ are the only ones given the victim status

it could be a mixture of both. with MHJ side and bts antis both coming out together to dig theses cases. Not blaming VIPs, but every popular group has a large amount of antis in rival fandoms which start acting up over a smallest chance.

To me newjeans always seems like the best kept, best promoted and well rested out of all the other hybe groups but now suddenly knetz have given them the status of mistreated step child of hybe:skull::eyes:

• seventeen wouldn't have been in articles and forums if their Japanese fans hadn't dumped hundreds of copies of their latest album in the streets of Shibuya for the world to see (and for Japanese citizens to have to properly dispose of). Everyone knows bulk buying exists in kpop, just be discrete about it.

• I think a massive purge would happen among hybe executives, there is no other way around it, they will pull hairs of each other and remove people from board. Maybe bang would have to rightly step down and work just as producer or song writer and stay as a founder's list.

not sure about details but bang pd has already stepped down from CEO position almost 2 years ago to focus on writing and production. he is not CEO anymore.

I am not sure about the details tho, can someone correct me if I am wrong :eyes:

• seventeen wouldn't have been in articles and forums if their Japanese fans hadn't dumped hundreds of copies of their latest album in the streets of Shibuya for the world to see (and for Japanese citizens to have to properly dispose of). Everyone knows bulk buying exists in kpop, just be discrete about it.

lol fair enough

• I hope it all gets sort out before his return and hate just dies down. it is hell on korean forums tbh, multiple articles in a day digging years old shit. people hate on pannch** admin for posting translation articles but she is not translating even half of the shit going on korean forums related to bts and lsfm. ;(

I hope that it does get sort out. It sucks just thinking that he might face all of this alone.

• not sure about details but bang pd has already stepped down from CEO position almost 2 years ago to focus on writing and production. he is not CEO anymore.

I am not sure about the details tho, can someone correct me if I am wrong :eyes:

Now board members list then, stepping down will make min's case null and void. They are fighting a narrative war not a legal one, legally they are sound, all the allegations and what not have to proven in court and that would be hard and very time consuming, min and team can't burn through that and hybe can freeze cash flow any moment inbetween. If hybe guys apologize to fans and rightly step down key members every thing will very easy for them, but sadly they are doing their pathetic paid media thing which they clearly don't have any experience with and in such situations even most ridiculous claim against them seem real, all in all with rapid expansion and modular structure they hired some of the most inexperienced people for these situations as the people they hired might be professionals according to usual company structure, but not this modular bs.

• :sweat:

tbh if I had listed everything these two groups have been hated on these past 6 months, this thread would be unnecessarily long.

the biggest downside in all of this is that bts members right now are among normal civilians, most of them would probably be asking them questions about cult etc. they don't have each for support like past hate trains.

and for lsfm, this hate train is just not getting stop since last year, one thing after another, I hope hybe send them to a nice spot for vacation, my girls deserve to be away from all this drama and stress :holding-back-tears:

• it could be a mixture of both. with MHJ side and bts antis both coming out together to dig theses cases. Not blaming VIPs, but every popular group has a large amount of antis in rival fandoms which start acting up over a smallest chance.

To me newjeans always seems like the best kept, best promoted and well rested out of all the other hybe groups but now suddenly knetz have given them the status of mistreated step child of hybe:skull::eyes:

There are antis everywhere. The point is they are not the source which is trying hard to dig out things and start hate train.

Agree about the NJ part

• For lsfm, MHJ has a lot of hand in it, she has mentioned them plenty of times, and the way she talks abut sakura, it feels like a personal problem to me. She even mentioned them in last Ador statement where there was no need of it at all.

tbh korean gp seems to be very fond of newjeans and mhj right now, but this could also prove very dangerous if they ends up with hybe, I am afraid people will turn on them. and this is why I have problem with MHJ, she has integrated herself into newjeans so much that gp and most of their fans feels like there would be no newjeans if she left.

this whole is fight is two edged sword for newjeans members, if they goes to hybe, there is possibility of losing their concept and gp, if they ends up with MHJ (assuming hybe will let them go without a lawsuit) all the hybe connections and money will be gone, unless MHJ has some really powerful investor with her

Yes, I understand the part about Lsf, but it started because Hybe used them against her which triggering her. She used Lsf back to retaliate. She mentioned them in her statement, is actually necessary for her image (not ethical tho). She wants to show that she's the reason why Nj is here now, when they were almost becoming just another failed project like TraineeA. Her problem first is not with Lsf, but Illit. So when Hybe used Lsf as their pawn to attack her, she obviously wouldn't let it go. Mhj is easy to read at this, when Hybe trying to damaging her gg reputation, she gives that back to them. Still this is on Hybe for me.

The thing is, Nj is not even 2 years old. So it's not really suprising that fans feel like that, bc Ador is more independent, Mhj come out with a really good concept and the girls seems to be treated better than other Hybe groups. And their fans believe that Hybe is the evil one too. Back then, with BTS, it was like this too, and actually still is for many Armys with Bsh even when Bts is already this big. So they're defending him so much now. At the end of the day, everyone will forget whoever is behind the songs and concepts if they're good. And from what I see, K-netz mostly understand that Newjeans didn't have power over their contract too. This is an international Hybe stans problem, not them.

• You forgot TWS and Zico also catching strays

did not see anything about TWS but I saw zico getting hate because he did dance challenge with illit and lsfm and not with newjeans :skull:

Rationally thinking if I were zico, I would want to make a challenge with newjeans because they are more popular. like How does these people know it was zicos fault and not Adors doing, Tbh I have not seen newjeans collabing much with other hybe artists before except bts

• Yes, I understand the part about Lsf, but it started because Hybe used them against her which triggering her. She used Lsf back to retaliate. She mentioned them in her statement, is actually necessary for her image (not ethical tho). She wants to show that she's the reason why Nj is here now, when they were almost becoming just another failed project like TraineeA. Her problem first is not with Lsf, but Illit. So when Hybe used Lsf as their pawn to attack her, she obviously wouldn't let it go. Mhj is easy to read at this, when Hybe trying to damaging her gg reputation, she gives that back to them. Still this is on Hybe for me.

The thing is, Nj is not even 2 years old. So it's not really suprising that fans feel like that, bc Ador is more independent, Mhj come out with a really good concept and the girls seems to be treated better than other Hybe groups. And their fans believe that Hybe is the evil one too. Back then, with BTS, it was like this too, and actually still is for many Armys with Bsh even when Bts is already this big. So they're defending him so much now. At the end of the day, everyone will forget whoever is behind the songs and concepts if they're good. And from what I see, K-netz mostly understand that Newjeans didn't have power over their contract too. This is an international Hybe stans problem, not them.

naah bsh never made bts his whole personality, and one reason for bts international popularity was that members themselves were involved in production, writing and concepts. bighit used many articles to highlight this, showing that this is what makes bts unique. Fans did have the perception of bsh as bts mentor and founder but never I have seen armys claiming that bts success is solely because of bighit or bsh, We always used to give bigger credit to boys, even in early days.

• And you know, this makes me hate Hybe even more. They're deleting tons of articles about themselves and any positive posts about MHJ on Korean forums and other media platforms, yet they never bother doing it for their groups. They know how to do it, yet they decided to use their groups to cover up any hate and criticism towards the company!

Has no one noticed that many articles are only about Hybe's groups, but rarely about the company itself? I visit Theqoo, Pann, Instiz, and even Korean news sites, and I'm surprised by how quickly Hybe works to delete a lot of negative articles about them. When some speculate that Hybe is doing this to shift attention from themselves to their groups, I actually believe it. It's weird that BTS suddenly became the center of this just over some speculation.

• did not see anything about TWS but I saw zico getting hate because he did dance challenge with illit and lsfm and not with newjeans :skull:

Rationally thinking if I were zico, I would want to make a challenge with newjeans because they are more popular. like How does these people know it was zicos fault and not Adors doing, Tbh I have not seen newjeans collabing much with other hybe artists before except bts

zico got hate on kside for saying that he was in support of the label system in Hybe, they used an interview he gave before this drama and used it to drag him and claim it is Hybe mediaplay.

TWS were dragged for plagiarising NewJeans alongwith Illit IIRC.

• And you know, this makes me hate Hybe even more. They're deleting tons of articles about themselves and any positive posts about MHJ on Korean forums and other media platforms, yet they never bother doing it for their groups. They know how to do it, yet they decided to use their groups to cover up any hate and criticism towards the company!

Has no one noticed that many articles are only about Hybe's groups, but rarely about the company itself? I visit Theqoo, Pann, Instiz, and even Korean news sites, and I'm surprised by how quickly Hybe works to delete a lot of negative articles about them. When some speculate that Hybe is doing this to shift attention from themselves to their groups, I actually believe it. It's weird that BTS suddenly became the center of this just over some speculation.

I have seen a very shady post on Bang PD getting deleted from The Qoo in real time in like 10 minutes of being posted while not one article bashing BTS has been deleted from Qoo, I even have screenshots of it.....there is a reason Karmys do not like him and distrust him but some iArmys are such sheep and trust him blindly

See this, the Signal Entertainment article......I saw this posted and was waiting for comments to become accessible on Qoo

And when I refreshed the page on that thread a few minutes later I got this

And then I went to main page and it disappeared from The Qoo like it never existed

The shamelessness that LSFM was being bashed in 3 separate articles at the exact same time but the Hybe staff only took down the Bang PD one.

• as illit hate its not surprising, bc mhj name drop them first

the lsfrm and bts hate its all on her, specially the sakura one

using bts is the easiest way too, bc they 1) have nothing to do with this 2) are hybe biggest act

It has been very sus to me as to how that judge's verdict suddenly became public and someone found it on Kakotalk just 2 days after her presscon. Assuming that judgement was not public before, only a top level exec insider from Hybe who had access to the verdict could leak it.

Also very sus that at the exact same time cult rumours were spun so brilliantly to drag all Hybe groups as complicit but make a victim out of one and trying to show that only MHJ wanted to escape from it and take Newjeans alongwith her using their MVs as a reference.

If Hybe is doing mediaplay, she is not far behind either and people unable to see that are just well....

• It has been very sus to me as to how that judge's verdict suddenly became public and someone found it on Kakotalk just 2 days after her presscon. Assuming that judgement was not public before, only a top level exec insider from Hybe who had access to the verdict could leak it.

Also very sus that at the exact same time cult rumours were spun so brilliantly to drag all Hybe groups as complicit but make a victim out of one and trying to show that only MHJ wanted to escape from it and take Newjeans alongwith her using their MVs as a reference.

she is the 2b won savior

apparently

:pepe-big-brain:

• Le Sserafim should stop promoting in Korea like what's the point anymore when they get hated for every single thing they do there. Focus globally and prove some insane people wrong for debuting as Hybe first ever girl group since they all still seething about that to date.

• This thread contains 47 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!