Babymonster - Sheesh rising in Korea are you surprised?

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Honestly love to see it with how much hate people were giving them.. they are mainly rising due to their talents with a lot of viral posts in Korea.

• There's no surprise here, all we see on YT is BM ads, and they just started their promotions. Also, every time I use Insta most Reels are about BM, too, I don't know why, because those are not ads, but Insta keeps showing me those, and I'm not even following any YG account. I had to scroll TEN times to see a different Reel. And most of those vids are from some Middle-East accounts.🤣

But for a YG group this is a flop in Korea and I like it, because I would love an underrated YG group with actual talents any time rather than an overhyped BP 2.0. And let's be real, IF Babymonster won't be massive, most of their fans will try to find another hyped group.

• Fantastic baby was also a hit so I'm not suprised the issue was never the song cus knetz had made worse songs a hit on charts and at one point, this same formula was a recipe of hit tracks.

• Not surprised as it's expected they will rise with promo.

Now, none of the big 4 ggs in their rookie years truly flopped, they all done well.

:dancer-pepe:

• based on knetz comments under their music show performances they want to give them their first encore. And their are getting more and more Korean fans

External Content x.com

• I am surprised.

I see some here delighted at them not charting in Melon, but they do not get it.

Just like Twice and Stray Kids, its acknowledgement by YG that Korea is irrelevant, because frankly if they wanted to top 10 or more, it costs peanuts. I do believe that this will shift other companies focus and priorities in the future, and they will take the same strategy.

• External Content twitter.com

well it's indeed rising

External Content twitter.com

• I predicted it would do well....people should stop pulling down ggs based on day 1 numbers cause pretty much every gg is doing well on kcharts these days after some promo

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

good rise today

• BM are well on their musical path, many praise them for their visuals and vocals. I think YG has a good chance for the future, building a strong fan base based on the members, not the track. In the long term they are doing well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!