Namjoon posts KISS OF LIFE's 'Sugarcoat (Natty Solo)' on his IG story!!!!!!! And Natty reacts on Bubble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and this was Natty's reaction on Bubble :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Young man knows what's good

Natty is nice singer, cool dancer, and a sexy girl

External Content www.instagram.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• I see that RM has taste in music

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• people who act like this aren't edgy or cool, you're just pathetic

External Content x.com

ead47f74c3dc14bd46149812f2155b77.jpgImage ⁘ 007833105f6b7733cb4d3f8c61fa19ae.jpg3291b57d2612af71f190a448dba0c51c.jpg

• people who act like this aren't edgy or cool, you're just pathetic

External Content x.com

And it's always a blonk on all platforms. GG stans will project ARMY hating their gg favs while in the process shitting on the interaction BTS has with their favs. Every single time.

• And it's always a blonk on all platforms. GG stans will project ARMY hating their gg favs while in the process shitting on the interaction BTS has with their favs. Every single time.

Is the blonk in the room with you right now or is it the persistent voices in your head?

Cause pinkystarrun sure as fuck aint a blink:

pasted-from-clipboard.pngpasted-from-clipboard.png

• He knows talent when he sees it. Couple of weeks ago, Kookie did the same with KIOF, no? I think on Tiktok.

You made a whole ass thread on it ranting about why he should not have followed them and now you wanna act coy? The thread even got deleted so I am guessing you asked for it to be deleted?

Also not you calling him Kookie after all that passive aggressiveness :pepe-life-support::pepe-spray:

• You made a whole ass thread on it ranting about why he should not have followed them and now you wanna act coy? The thread even got deleted so I am guessing you asked for it to be deleted?

Also not you calling him Kookie :pepe-life-support::pepe-spray:

That thread got deleted..

Even in Twitter, posts about BTS interacting with female idols would get deleted because gg stans would ratio it.

• That thread got deleted..

Even in Twitter, posts about BTS interacting with female idols would get deleted because gg stans would ratio it.

Yeah I mean imagine how pressed they get when they see any of the boys even breathe close to any female idols and they used to claim Armys are jealous fangirls.

Oh it was deleted but it still comes up on google search, I dunno what that user is even attempting here acting like he is unsure about the Jk follow when they were the OP of this thread

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 7.39.18 PM.png

• You made a whole ass thread on it ranting about why he should not have followed them and now you wanna act coy? The thread even got deleted so I am guessing you asked for it to be deleted?

Also not you calling him Kookie after all that passive aggressiveness :pepe-life-support::pepe-spray:

People like you were the reason I asked the mods to delete it. I never said a single bad word about BTS or JK. I said, KISSY shouldn't overreact because toxic people from other fandoms would attack the girls, like they did it multiple times.

Your IQ clearly didn't develop since then. Honestly, you're such a "good" representation of crazy BTS fans. You're attacking people even if they don't say anything bad about your faves. You and your ARMY pals literally said, I should stfu and don't talk about JK, like if you own him like a slave or something.

Yeah I mean imagine how pressed they get when they see any of the boys even breathe close to any female idols and they used to claim Armys are jealous fangirls.

Oh it was deleted but it still comes up on google search, I dunno what that user is even attempting here acting like he is unsure about the Jk follow when they were the OP of this thread

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 7.39.18 PM.png

If you have a brain, ask some help, maybe someone around you can teach you how to use it. This is why I despise FARMY and BLONKS! Both fandom is so clueless and crazy that a whole mental institute wouldn't be enough for you all.

You know, not everyone is dreaming about JK and BTS 24/7, I have 4 jobs and a family, do you think I remember everything I wrote on a stupid Forum?

If you need tissue for your tears, I can send you some.

• 4 jobs and a family yet you are writing essays attacking every other group on AKP daily. I mean I get why you forgot now cause after all the shit posting you do attacking so many groups and idols you forget what shit you started where.

P.S. When you cannot handle the heat you should not start the fire and then act like you did nothing.

• 4 jobs and a family yet you are writing essays attacking every other group on AKP daily. I mean I get why you forgot now cause after all the shit posting you do attacking so many groups and idols you forget what shit you started where.

P.S. When you cannot handle the heat you should not start the fire and then act like you did nothing.

Kiddo, I didn't start anything. It's not my fault if your brain is nonexistent. I NEVER attacked any group. Criticizing a performance or a song is not an attack. Go back to school and learn to read. Maybe you should care more about education and less about JK.

The fact is, I only mentioned JK once, I said he followed the girls on Titkok, and you instantly came to my thread to attack me for zero reason. You're toxic af, simple as that.

• I can ship!

But, how can I put this so ARMY won't come after me..... He is the least beautiful one right? or am I thinking R.M.?

• The fact is, I only mentioned JK once, I said he followed the girls on Titkok, and you instantly came to my thread to attack me for zero reason. You're toxic af, simple as that.

Let's not re-write (recent) history. On the record, what you actually said that people took issue with was:

I don't know why, but I don't like this. I mean, not the fact that he follows them, I don't really care about Tiktok or other SNS, but I'm a bit afraid what this will cause. FARMY can be really crazy and toxic, when it comes BTS, not to mention JK.

And then ARMY came to defend themselves from your "insult". Thread wasn't really about JK following the girls then was it? So you're denying that you weren't trying to call out ARMY (and make up a new term "FARMY" when it just looked like you fat finger typo-ed it)?

Toxic is as toxic does when the pot calls the kettle black.

• Let's not re-write (recent) history. On the record, what you actually said that people took issue with was:

And then ARMY came to defend themselves from your "insult". Thread wasn't really about JK following the girls then was it? So you're denying that you weren't trying to call out ARMY (and make up a new term "FARMY" when it just looked like you fat finger typo-ed it)?

You're a Moderator, right? They should learn to read before they're moderating others! Just a thought! 95% of the time when I had an encounter with a BTS "fan", they always attacked me (or other fans) for no reason, and it was clear they're either dumb as hell, or just lazy and ignorant clowns. The simple fact here is that "fans" like them don't care about what other people say, they saw ONE negative line, they see their faves were mentioned, the rest doesn't matter, they instantly attack everyone without even trying to understand what the other person is saying.

I literally gave a name to THE TOXIC ARMY, because we did that with toxic BLINKS too, but now you try to act like if it was a typo. You're not only a lazy reader, but you want to ignore what I said, because it doesn't fit your crazy and delulu narrative.

You know the saying: "IF THE SHOE FITS..."

I'm sorry, but if some ARMY were offended it's not my fault, it's THEIRS! Simple as that!

I didn't insult anyone! You're just behaving like a usual delulu ARMY!

Maybe read the thread again, my thread was 100% about JK and his stupid "fans" who attacked many celebs just because he looked at them, worked with them or had a conversation with them. That was my point, and I said, I didn't like what KISSY did either, because they go overboard with this and hyped it too much on Twitter. That was the whole point of my thread.

You know, I followed BTS since their debut, just like Mamamoo, and they were almost like best friends, when BTS became HUGE, that friendship was gone ONSCREEN! Not to mention their facial expressions. What does that tell you? It means, your fandom is toxic as hell! Like it or not, that's the fact!

I don't give a damn if you're a Moderator or the Mother of God, I won't tolerate from anyone to call me a liar. If you want me to respect you, do your job better. Especially if you're not a little girl, but a woman.

• I'm the tech admin, not a mod.

You were fandom baiting like so many other posters here. thebadguy just got off a temp 1 day ban from a similar thread. I don't actually care that you did, there definitely are toxic ARMY, just like there are toxic blinks, moomoos, onces etc. The point I took issue was with you denying it. A spade is a spade.

I didn't insult anyone! You're just behaving like a usual delulu ARMY!

I don't give a damn if you're a Moderator or the Mother of God, I won't tolerate from anyone to call me a liar. If you want me to respect you, do your job better. Especially if you're not a little girl, but a woman.

Have to say, I just love how I point out the actual wording of the post and your retort is to call me "usual delulu ARMY" and then to talk about respect and ask if I'm a little girl not a woman? ROFLMAO. What is this? Kindergarten? Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words?

Bottom line: If you're going to troll, get thicker skin.

PS: still laughing over the whole respect narrative you went into.

• You know, I followed BTS since their debut, just like Mamamoo, and they were almost like best friends, when BTS became HUGE, that friendship was gone ONSCREEN! Not to mention their facial expressions. What does that tell you? It means, your fandom is toxic as hell! Like it or not, that's the fact!

And I have nothing against Mamamoo or their fandom. I actually have followed most of their music, love Hwasa and think Solar is the cutest. I'm not sure why you brought this up - yes BTS and Mamamoo are friendly and I daresay they respect each other greatly.

It's toxic people I take issue with and those exist in all walks of life. If you're going to say something toxic, maybe have the courage to own up to it?

• You were fandom baiting like so many other posters here. thebadguy just got off a temp 1 day ban from a similar thread.

idk i think akp users should be held responsible for their own comments, people only comment what they want to comment, if they "take bait" or start fighting they do it by their choice. My thread on its own was nothing bad.

• idk i think akp users should be held responsible for their own comments, people only comment what they want to comment, if they take bait they do it by their choice. My thread on its own was nothing bad.

You don't think people should take ownership of what they say? I disagree.

And I didn't say I thought your thread was anything bad, only that it was the same kind of fandom bashing as David33 . There are many good reasons I am not a mod. I am, however, on staff and have the utmost respect for how much our mods have to deal with.

• I'm not baiting anyone, when I'm actually doing that, it's for fun, not to offend others like many other users does it EVERY DAY! How many of them did the Mods banned? 1/10, probably.

Let's be honest, you only care about my thread or my comment, because it was about a BTS. That's all, nothing more. Do you want me to send you a bunch of thread that Mods should close? Don't be a hypocrite and act like I'm the biggest troll or toxic person here. I only fight with people if they attack me first. Sure, we can say, some of my OPINIONS can hurt others, but I don't care. None of you would change your own opinion! Some of you call me toxic, because I have the balls to criticize everyone, even my own faves. Every time I write a negative critique about ANY group, their fans instantly attacking me, calling me toxic, a hater or jealous, and they attack my faves as well. How many of those people were banned? NONE!

I didn't troll anyone! Like I said, LEARN TO READ! I didn't attack ARMY, didn't attack JK or any BTS member. I'm not a fan of theirs, except SUGA, but I always respected their hard work. That's why I always said Mamamoo is the female version of BTS without a massive success.

IF or WHEN I'm trolling people, I can handle the comments, but when I didn't do anything bad, well... let's just say this: Everyone can piss off and look in the mirror, because I'm not the one who creates hate threads on a daily basis!

Also, I called you a "usual delulu ARMY", because I don't know how toxic you are, yet. You're just delusional so far. That's why I didn't call you FARMY either.

You know, even IF my thread was a bait, if you or other fans are not toxic, you would just ignore it. That's the point here, hon. Think about this.

• You don't think people should take ownership of what they say?

And I didn't say I thought your thread was anything bad, only that it was the same kind of fandom bashing as David33 . There are many good reasons I am not a mod. I am, however, on staff and have the utmost respect for how much our mods have to deal with.

I do, that's why im saying toxic commenters should also be held responsible for their comments instead of just blaming the thread maker for "baiting".

I dunno what you and david are fighting about tho, so no comments regarding that from me.

• How am I a hypocrite? I own everything I say, unlike you. I'm not sure how you think that makes me delusional. Logic please?

If you have threads you think should be closed, report them to the mods? Because once again, I am not a mod. I just know what you said in the thread in question. Notice I didn't take the bait, I am just saying it was there. I'm not even really sure how you can continue to deny it, yet call me delusional, but ok. Sure

• I do, that's why im saying toxic commenters should also be held responsible for their comments instead of just blaming the thread maker for "baiting".

I dunno what you and david are fighting about tho, so no comments regarding that from me.

So let trolls troll unabated. It doesn't surprise me that you are saying that.

And we're discussing taking ownership of what you say. This isn't a fight. At least not to me. I don't recall you saying you weren't baiting blinks with that thread, so I have none of the same issues with you.

• Let's not re-write (recent) history. On the record, what you actually said that people took issue with was:

Love the receipt. I remember this user making it about armys attacking the girls then when they got confronted with evidence saying otherwise, they tried to double down and go the “armys are bullying me. I had no bad intentions. Y’all are toxic” route lmaoo

It’s just rinse and repeat

• So let trolls troll unabated. It doesn't surprise me that you are saying that.

And we're discussing taking ownership of what you say. This isn't a fight. At least not to me. I don't recall you saying you weren't baiting blinks with that thread, so I have none of the same issues with you.

Well tbh 50% of kpop threads made on akp can be categorised as "bait" of some sort

• I'm not sure why you brought this up - yes BTS and Mamamoo are friendly and I daresay they respect each other greatly.

It's toxic people I take issue with and those exist in all walks of life. If you're going to say something toxic, maybe have the courage to own up to it?

This is the problem. You don't understand, even tho my point was clear and obvious. You think I'm toxic, but there's nothing wrong with FARMY and their crazy hive-mind. They're the reason your faves can't do anything anymore.

How am I a hypocrite? I own everything I say, unlike you. I'm not sure how you think that makes me delusional. Logic please?

If you have threads you think should be closed, report them to the mods? Because once again, I am not a mod. I just know what you said in the thread in question. Notice I didn't take the bait, I am just saying it was there. I'm not even really sure how you can continue to deny it, yet call me delusional, but ok. Sure

You're a hypocrite, because you don't do the same with your FARMY pals. They attacked ME, not the other way around! Huge difference. Read the comments again. I asked a simple question and your pal attacked me and still talking about my thread, a thread that wasn't even toxic or bait in the first place. She's a typical JK lover, she sees someone other than her mentioned his name, and her mind was like: "Oh hell no, how you dare to mention his name. I have to fight with you, even if you didn't say anything bad." That's FARMY in a nutshell, basically!🤣

You're delusional, because you live in your own fandom bubble, and you ignore what other people say.

I don't care if you're a Mod or not, you can clearly see my thread, you quote one of my comments, so you can see how it started and who started the fight, and it wasn't me. That's why you're delusional and hypocrite, because you ignored what I said, and you don't even tried to stop your crazy fellow fangirls.

• Don't be a hypocrite and act like I'm the biggest troll or toxic person here

Yo, when did I ever say you were the biggest troll or toxic person here? We're in the land of milk and honey. There is no shortage of either trolls or toxic behavior - and I would never try to crown you the king either. This is far from the first time I've called out someone out over owning what they've said.

As far as this:

That's why you're delusional and hypocrite, because you ignored what I said, and you don't even tried to stop your crazy fellow fangirls.

Actually, you are the one ignoring and denying that you said anything insulting. I've never denied that there are toxic ARMY. Toxicity abounds just about everywhere.

But don't play with fire if you don't want to get burned - it's pretty simple. A certainly crying about the burn when you deny playing with fire is hilarious.

• Love the receipt. I remember this user making it about armys attacking the girls then when they got confronted with evidence saying otherwise, they tried to double down and go the “armys are bullying me. I had no bad intentions. Y’all are toxic” route lmaoo

It’s just rinse and repeat

You know what I "love" about Kpop fandoms, the most toxic ones are always there to prove my point. :pathead:

I honestly don't know why is it so hard to read for some people on this Forum. I NEVER said ARMY, I always said FARMY, that's two completely different part of the fandom. Unlike thebadguy I used FARMY, not BLINKS, like he did. He could've said BLONKS, but he didn't. I don't care why, but the fact is, I made a thread about toxic ARMY aka FARMY, and some of you came to my thread and attacked me for absolutely zero reason!

This is what you should do before write a comment: LEARN TO READ, READ THE COMMENTS MULTIPLE TIMES, TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT!

If you can't do that, I'm here to educate you all, but don't act surprise if what you think I said, is 100% different from what I actually said.

There's another saying as well: "If you're innocent, you don't need to defend yourself." but some of you felt the need to defend ARMY.

Mamamoo Moonbyul GIF - Mamamoo Moonbyul Cute GIFs

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!