The sad reality of being a k-pop idol..

• It's sad that idols can't react like how they want to and have to endure the harsh words and harassment.

Honestly im waiting for one of them to snap one day and knock one of them bitches out :pepegrin:

--------------------------------

These saesangs been following Enhypen for a long, long time.

Waiting in front of their dorms, following their cars, waiting in front of HYBE at 2am, getting their secret instagram and twitter accounts, calling and messaging them on kakao because they bought information for their number somehow etc

And these bimbos was dumb enough to brag and post the evidence on Weibo

now they ass about to go to jail :boompepe:

20240317_101214.jpg

20240317_101216.jpg

20240317_101217.jpg

20240317_101218.jpg

Translation :

P1:

“I've called you dozens of times. Why can't you pick up once?”

P2:

- “Heeseung why did you block (phone number) me?”

- “You think this is my only phone number? 😆”

- “It turns out that the reason he went off the live in such a panic was because he was in a hurry to block my number.”

~

- “Oppa, remember to turn off vibration next time”

~

“You don't answer, you don't hang up, and you don't blocked me. Hubby, what do you mean?”

~

- She also called Jungwon & Sunghoon

P3: Inviting members into a group chat then harassing them (Sunoo & Jungwon left the group chat)

P4&5: About the trending on weibo (#Sunghoon gethit#)

- “We went on hot search together❤️”

-Showed a photo that they were following the member's car yesterday

• Old gen has done it jaejoong notoriously has the worst saseangs some even brok into his house etc. one time he legit chased one down and clocked her over the head and berated them with curses afterwards. Nobody gave a fuck because people were based and red pilled back then now everyone is snowflake and would consider that action wrong when it was 1000000% justified

• Old gen has done it jaejoong notoriously has the worst saseangs some even brok into his house etc. one time he legit chased one down and clocked her over the head and berated them with curses afterwards. Nobody gave a fuck because people were based and red pilled back then now everyone is snowflake and would consider that action wrong when it was 1000000% justified

Got something new for you i just saw now....

Enhypen Chinese fans are selling the members left over bath water from when they stayed in the hotel, and are claiming there's the members sperm in it.

They willing to give it to whoever can exchange PCs with them for it.

me opening Twitter and seeing this ::pepeshock:

20240317_130926.jpg

• i think maybe its time for you to leave twitter

• Another thing i can't stand is people who try to make idols responsible for every fuckin thing they support. Like earlier people were shitting on Felix because he had a coca cola bottle 🤡

This stuff is dunb the idols are not your elected officials they shouldn't be politicized. They are not your elected officials or nations ambassador that's who you voted for purpose. Idols are not the UN. It was ironic seeing fans say they were proud he came on live and apologized and said he wouldn't show the brand again 🤡 but at the same time say they are scared for him knowing he. Skz and JYP has a contract with that company knowing full well a breach of the contract can result in heavy penalties, a multi million dollar contract voided lol JYP will make him pay for it and he is legally bound by it. Stop forcing idols into these positions they are regular people they aren't your friends lovers or presidents.

• Another thing i can't stand is people who try to make idols responsible for every fuckin thing they support. Like earlier people were shitting on Felix because he had a coca cola bottle 🤡

This stuff is dunb the idols are not your elected officials they shouldn't be politicized. They are not your elected officials or nations ambassador that's who you voted for purpose. Idols are not the UN. It was ironic seeing fans say they were proud he came on live and apologized and said he wouldn't show the brand again 🤡 but at the same time say they are scared for him knowing he. Skz and JYP has a contract with that company knowing full well a breach of the contract can result in heavy penalties, a multi million dollar contract voided lol JYP will make him pay for it and he is legally bound by it. Stop forcing idols into these positions they are regular people they aren't your friends lovers or presidents.

Personally i have so much to say about this, and ive been wanting to fully voice my opinion about it on Twitter and on this forum.

But because everyone is so "triggered" and "sensitive" and like to misinterpret your words- if I say something they'll make it seem like I go against a certain group of people and that I chose this side blahblah.

I agree with everything you said though, because it is dumb.

someone happened to get a Latte from a place or a cheeseburger and now said idols are with this country???????

I mean it makes 0 sense, cuz the idol probably woke up and just happened to want that thing, it was 0 thought behind it.

• I rippped a fan a new one on Twitter that told him to educate himself and that supporting this and being against a company that works with US arms manufacturers is for Korean history 🤡🤡🤡. Bruh let me remind you clowns we Koreans, BTS etc Kpop we exist because of the USA and the weapons they make and sell to us . Ironically many of the best pieces of medical and military equipment comes from that one country in the middle east people want some rivers and seas in🤡 if it wasn't for support from certain nations we wouldn't exist because we wouldn't have a strong enough army to keep the north at bay and make China think twice..

Too many people know nothing and spout nonsense with no real understanding of the situation or it's history but will jump up to try to make this an idols problem

• It is my sperm in there. They got it wrong :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• oh yeah of course, you know someone about to pay money for that water lmaoo

they gonna try to get themselves pregnant with it :pepe-life-support:

hey it's their money how they want to spend it and if that's how they want to throw money away all good luck to them!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!