LE SSERAFIM "EASY" EP Discussion Thread

• Even most members prefer smart. It's the best song even for me on the mini

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• I'm so happy with this album after Unforgiven (not like I'm not like it but it ain't no Fearless or Antifragile). Personal ranking:

1. Easy (worthy a title track, have that addictive feel)

2. Swan song/Smart (Before the album I rated Swan song above Smart but now they're both so good so cannot rank)

3. We got so much (I listened to it so many times before release)

4. Good bones (My Olivia coded T_T) - wish they release a full song like this in the future like Eve

• I was surprised at how long the intro was. It's as long as the songs on the album.

I love the Easy,crazy,hot I can make it! So Olivia rodrigo esque

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• ALSO WHY TF IS THE ALBUM SO SHORTT?????

THE INTRO IS THE SAME LENGTH AS THE SONGS?!!!

SOUMU WTFFF

Agree, the album was not enough for me. For example, the Nmixx album is much better quality than this one. Le Sserafim's songs were not this short in their debut album. I wish the Newjeans short song trend would die. I'm sorry to say that Nmixx is progressing by increasing its quality and reminds me of Red Velvet in this generation with its uniqueness. I wish they hadn't given up on the upbeat title tracks like Eve& Psyche, Antifragile and Unforgiven. This is also a nice song, but unfortunately it chorus parts reminds me of Newjeans songs. I like to listen to Newjeans songs, but Newjeans only must do this style songs. One is already enough for me. Chaewon's voice saves the song, it suits this type of songs very well.

• ALSO WHY TF IS THE ALBUM SO SHORTT?????

THE INTRO IS THE SAME LENGTH AS THE SONGS?!!!

SOUMU WTFFF

Tbh i didn't even notice they are short. They didn't sound unfinished to me for a change.

We are in short songs era, i hate it. can we go back to how it used to be before tiktok and streaming numbers :-(

Love the album btw!

• Tbh i didn't even notice they are short. They didn't sound unfinished to me for a change.

We are in short songs era, i hate it. can we go back to how it used to be before tiktok and streaming numbers :-(

honestly, easy was the only one that actually felt rlly short to me and thats the tt ;( everything else is good tho

• I didn’t expect this whole album to give off such chill rnb type of vibes. I liked all of the songs within the first listen, especially the title track and swan song.

The last title track was ok, but was quite boring but eh at least I quite liked that one too.

• i'm sad that main title has so much autotune :pepe-puddle:

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!