I see a lot of people predicting TBL's girl group to be an instant hit

• Do you think TBL's girl group will have a smash hit debut? 27

1. Yes (20) 74%
    2. No (7) 26%

I went for a drive and cruised around reddit, X and some discord servers, and pretty much everyone is talking TBL's girl group.

I've never heard of Bailey Sok until this week, but I feel like I know her whole life story now 😂

If it's not about her or the chaebol trainee, people are already crowning TBL's GG as the true successor to BP, hyping them he exact same way they hyped BM.

Token stans are jumping ship as I type this very message.

I'm really curious to see what they pull off this year.

With a Samsung heiress in their lineup, I better see nothing but payola accusations from randkpopstan and catzi if these girls do hit it big ;judgingpepe:

Maybe a true challenger to the domination of the denim nation has arrived

Will they make a huge splash ala NewJeans or will it go similar to Babymonster?

We'll see.

• i only checked out my faves so far and all these groups are coming! where do i find the time! i havent even checked out the 2022 groups yet. am i even a kpop fan :pepe-shame:

• i only checked out my faves so far and all these groups are coming! where do i find the time! i havent even checked out the 2022 groups yet. am i even a kpop fan :pepe-shame:

There are a bunch of GGs debuting this year. Good luck

• TWS already outperforming NJ

• I dont think this group needs payola when they have bp successors, ella gross and teddy hype m8

Also if this group start charting on tth 25 days after debut tokkis should be the last fandom to accuse them of payola

Okay, it's my fault for tagging you. We're not doing this today with your Payola Conspiracy Theories (cope) 😂

• They are trending and have more expectation than BM due to Teddy, thus the GP will be tuning in to their debut. Internationally, BM is undoubtedly more hyped at pre-debut era. They have Thai members, which is a significant boost. I do not see them losing their market easily. I'm not sure if most Blinks will switch up, but I doubt they'll do BP direct juniors dirty like that for Teddy gg.

All the major ggs are debuting in the very first half and the fan wars will be huge.

:toxicpepe:

• Yall keep on comparing them with BP I hope you remember that even with a pak BP wasn't even the second biggest gg till D4 blew up. The can give newjeans a competition if they get same result as them or Twice CU era.

• I dont feel the hype for TBLGG here as much as the hype for BaeMon tbh. I mean BM was talked and anticipated about for years! Granted their hyped significantly cooled down when they debut (I guess we were all exhausted from hyping for such a long time lol), and they sealed the deal with dated Batter Up.

I hope TBLGG will debut soon and won’t follow BM’s way. newjeans proved that you can just appear suddenly, with no famous name in the group but can still make it big with great and distinct sound.

So with TBLGG built-in famous girls, and Teddy’s reputation, I’m sure they can be top GG if the songs are great.

• This girl group will definitely end up more successful than Babymonster people see them more as a direct succession to Blackpink than BM also Ella linked to Jennie wish is a huge boost for them as well as one of them member choreographed one Red velvet’s most iconic track so the success is there.

And I’m finding all of this very amusing because YG tried really hard to media play BM as the next Bp and how all the members are 10 Jennies just to end up with a very generic sound and zero attention form gp lol :teeheek:

• Definitely the first sales will be big, if they actually went through with everyone that is rumored. Because netizens are that type of craze-chasing-victory-thirsty-suckers. Wonyoung's Sister is on the front page of Allkpop- netizen thinking she only got that actress role because of her sister. Now vs these chaebol kids, people are more hype that they have chaebol debuting as an idol instead of whether they are only in groups because of their background (even if the line up is only rumor).

They screamed luxury, brand, and that 'I have it, you don't'. Netizen love these type of groups.

Just like most debut, after the first initial taste of the group, GP will anticipate more. It'll be decided if that traction can be kept. Since it's from Teddy, most likely it will be.

First question will be, if the group gets big enough, will there be a 'discussion' of who's better between BP or TBL GG, or if this narration of being 'BP sister' will keep going. Second question will be; are sales organic, chartings, etc, or did Grandpa happens to stop by.

Thread topics can be:

Is XYZ better singer than Jisoo??

Is Bailey Sok better dancer than Lisa??

Who has more brand deals??

IT girl slaying??

Something something, photos are only marketing, real debut GG from TBL is different.

'OMG they're so YG coded!!' or 'OMG I know BP taught them that!11'

---======---

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!