Why did Lesserafim, Gidle, Red Velvet, Itzy, Ive and Nmixx failed to enter spotify global but Twice didn't?

• We are going to start a dialogue folks.

Kpop stans copium about twice for the last years have been minimizing or ignoring anything they achieve and hyper fixate in any category they are lacking, that in reality they are above 99% of kpop on such category but that small detail won't help the agenda so let's ignore it too. For example I have seen reveluvs for months attack twice for not selling out their seoul concerts... when said concerts had more attendance than red velvet's ones despite that... just typical kpop stan idiocy.

Know we have the opportunity to talk about something like that, where kpop fans point fingers to twice calling them flops and irrelevant but when you look around you find something hilarious. Twice debuted on spotify global with 1.4M of streams, their 3rd biggest debut and not that bad for a group without playlisting, just pure fandom power.

https://twitter.com/TWICEANALY…tatus/1753717324463673845dLooking around to the most popular girl groups recent releases I found almost none of them could do what the flops hags of twice could:

• Itzy and red velvet have not debuted a song on spotify global for years, it would be more surprising if they do it tbh.
    • None of Ive 3 singles landed on the top 200 of spotify, very surprising and worrying for such a solid top group.
    • Gidle couldn't with wife or super lady, just proving having 1 or 2 lucky hits don't make you a big girl group.
    • Nmixx despite being a fairly young group if you are selling millions of albums then start to chart on spotify or get off the stage with those fraudulent sales.
    • Lesserafim didn't debut on spotify their debut day but they did it the next and slowly started to get good streams. Losers on here would claim debuting on the first day doesn't matter then, but that's the point, if that was twice it would be used as if is the end of the world and their careers, the standards are different for them.

The only girl group that debuted with good numbers recently was aespa. We know newjeans have the full force of hybe playlisting with them so this conversation is irrelevant for them, in fact super shy is still on spotify biggest playlist 6 months later, hybe wallet is fat fat.

Anyway, just another category kpop stans treat twice differently. I wonder how those 4th gen girl group can fail so bad on spotify despite being on the peak of their generation, more promoted than twice and with the attention of kpop fans.

• Most of their problems seem to be Korean charts.

The Korean general public seems to have moved on from them.

But internationally they are still strong, not BlackPink strong, but still pretty strong.

• Le Sserafim entered with all their TTs, and even PN did enter the Global Spotify after gaining viral traction. They been very consistant so far. Gidle might need some time to get viral?

NJ b-side pull alone is similar number to 90% of groups title tracks streams lol

I guess other ggs releases just didn't clicked with the public this year.

The important factor is longevity, NJ, LSRF, aespa doing great this year so far.

• This is why.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is why.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This accont always lies about twice touring number lmao

• Given twice touring numbers which are brag worthy these Spotify streams aren't all that. Very underwhelming debut. Mind u the comeback was after a year too.

Perfect night was a overwatch game song and still managed to do so well. I don't think anyone expected it to do this good.

Newjeans deserves those playlisting because they get top tier streams for a kpop act. Stop reducing everything to playlisting because twice had 34M playlist reach for this song.

Starshit choose all wrong songs and destroyed the era.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Playlisting fraud

Just mention newjeans name next time mate

Most of their problems seem to be Korean charts.

The Korean general public seems to have moved on from them.

But internationally they are still strong, not BlackPink strong, but still pretty strong.

It was twice who moved from south korea, they started to promote less and less and they have basically not cared about that country for the past 3 years. Twice is in mexico doing stadiums while most kpop groups would be on korea trying to promote and doing tik tok challenges begging for some 50k irrelevant unique listeners on melon top 100.

Le Sserafim entered with all their TTs, and even PN did enter the Global Spotify after gaining viral traction. They been very consistant so far. Gidle might need some time to get viral?

NJ b-side pull alone is similar number to 90% of groups title tracks streams lol

I guess other ggs releases just didn't clicked with the public this year.

The important factor is longevity, NJ, LSRF, aespa doing great this year so far.

Why lesserafim didn't enter the first day if they are so popular in words of many users of this fandom, they got a friday release with full tracking.

• Given twice touring numbers which are brag worthy these Spotify streams aren't all that. Very underwhelming debut. Mind u the comeback was after a year too.

Perfect night was a overwatch game song and still managed to do so well. I don't think anyone expected it to do this good.

Newjeans deserves those playlisting because they get top tier streams for a kpop act. Stop reducing everything to playlisting because twice had 34M playlist for this song.

Starshit choose all wrong songs and destroyed the era.

It’s on par on what they usually debut. There’s no difference between debuting with 1.9M vs 1.4M.

Set me free was basically their weakest cb so just because it’s after a year means nothing.

• It’s on par on what they usually debut. There’s no difference between debuting with 1.9M vs 1.4M.

Set me free was basically their weakest cb so just because it’s after a year means nothing.

Their debuts have always been underwhelming. Tho jyp promotion strategy does play a role in that. There is a 500k difference between 1.9M and 1.4M :skull:

They would easily be in top100 songs if they debuted with 1.9M filtered streams.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Their debuts have always been underwhelming. Tho jyp promotion strategy does play a role in that. These is a 500k difference between 1.9M and 1.4M :skull:

They would easily be in top100 songs if they debuted with 1.9M.

Girl you’re talking about it as if they did half of the streams, It’s 500k difference, please.

If they’d debut with +2M streams every cb and suddenly drop at 1.4M then yeah it’s underwhelming but it’s not a big gap.

• Why lesserafim didn't enter the first day if they are so popular in words of many users of this fandom, they got a friday release with full tracking.

Perfect Night entered after it's started to gain viral traction, The main reason is none expected a gaming collab to enter Spotify. Le Sserafim is one of the consistent group with 2 big longevity smashes Antifragile and PN.

• Girl you’re talking about it as if they did half of the streams, It’s 500k difference, please.

If they’d debut with +2M streams every cb and suddenly drop at 1.4M then yeah it’s underwhelming but it’s not a big gap.

It's underwhelming and bare minimum debut numbers like always on Spotify especially given how much onces gas up twice international fame. Only hope longevity.

Even after doing stadiums in USA no Spotify debut there :skull:

YIREN

• This accont always lies about twice touring number lmao

• Perfect Night entered after it's started to gain viral traction, The main reason is none expected a gaming collab to enter Spotify. Le Sserafim is one of the consistent group with 2 big longevity smashes Antifragile and PN.

PN debuted with 1.5M unfiltered streams which means if Spotify filtered streams they must have done less 1.1M streams so far they stayed pretty consistent with their daily streams but if they went viral like you claim it by no one they should’ve doubled their streams by now.

Anti fragile had the same trajectory. Wonder why :pepe-just-smile:

It's underwhelming and bare minimum debut numbers like always on Spotify especially given how much onces gas up twice international fame. Only hope longevity.

Even after doing stadiums in USA no Spotify debut there :skull:

I see more non onces coming with weird exceptions than onces. And then y’all get pissed because onces start fighting back it’s hilarious then y’all be like b-but onces. :angryr:

• It was twice who moved from south korea, they started to promote less and less and they have basically not cared about that country for the past 3 years. Twice is in mexico doing stadiums while most kpop groups would be on korea trying to promote and doing tik tok challenges begging for some 50k irrelevant unique listeners on melon top 100.

But that is a chicken vs egg argument.

Do they flop in the Korean charts because they moved away from SK, or did they make the smart decision and are now concentrating in the international market because they started flopping in the SK charts.

At the end, I guess it does not matter, international success will bring more money than Korean success, so it is smart to have more English songs and more touring/over seas promotions.

• see more non onces coming with weird exceptions than onces. And then y’all get pissed because onces start fighting back it’s hilarious then y’all be like b-but onces.

?

External Content x.com

YIREN

• PN debuted with 1.5M unfiltered streams which means if Spotify filtered streams they must have done less 1.1M streams so far they stayed pretty consistent with their daily streams but if they went viral like you claim it by no one they should’ve doubled their streams by now.

I see more non onces coming with weird exceptions than onces. And then y’all get pissed because onces start fighting back it’s hilarious then y’all be like b-but onces.

Reality: Onces created a thread attacking EVERY 4th gen group and you are still playing victim :skull:

Have Itzy and Nmixx fans attacked Twice? When?

Onces are the worst fandom in this forum BY FAR. They pick fights with everybody and most of trolls accounts here are in fact onces

Touch some grass

• the issue with Twice is not their debut numbers, but the longevity of their song on the Spotify chart.

Last year, they had the biggest debut numbers excluding NJ or BP.

and their playlisting is the same as other 4-gen ggs.

• ?

External Content x.com

Yeah quoting a post with 300 likes even when not twice big fan accounts retweeted this post so.

• Mind you. You made a thread to drag baemon when they have like 2 fans here and no one to defend them. And I’m not going to talk about how you insert in every twice’s business :angryr:

• PN debuted with 1.5M unfiltered streams which means if Spotify filtered streams they must have done less 1.1M streams so far they stayed pretty consistent with their daily streams but if they went viral like you claim it by no one they should’ve doubled their streams by now.

PN didn't had enough filtered streams to enter in certain countries top 200 charts. Their US streams were around under 250k which didn't made it to top 200 USA chart, but they did enter later days as their streams went up on global charts. Don't forget that Taylor Swift released album bomb on PN released day. I checked their overall streams did went up from 1.1m to 1.7m but the important factor here is longevity, without some sort of virality, they would had fell off. Antifragile charted over 138 days on Spotify global. It's a major smash for Le Sserafim. Don't know what you mean by that??

:pepe-notes:

• Mind you. You made a thread to drag baemon when they have like 2 fans here and no one to defend them. And I’m not going to talk about how you insert in every twice’s business

I'm an pure blood YG hater. You will never see me trying to deny that :teddy-pepe:

The point is I don't come here pretending it's just "self defense" or victimizing myself. You should stop this narrative, Onces are the biggest trolls of this forum as this thread itself shows

• PN didn't had enough filtered streams to enter in certain countries top 200 charts. Their US streams were around under 250k which didn't made it to top 200 USA chart, they did enter later days as their streams went up on global charts which match up. Don't forget that Taylor Swift released album bomb on PN released day. Antifragile charted over 138 days on Spotify global. It's a major smash for Le Sserafim. Don't know what you mean by that??

:pepe-notes:

I get the inclusion of other GGs because their results were pretty bad indeed but including LSRF in the narrative is certainly... a choice. They are very very strong on Spotify, Antifrigle is soon going to cross 400 million stream and at the current pace Perfect Night will be close to 400 streams when the year ends

• so a popular group is popular?

Twice aren't popular. They're hopeless flops. Don't stray from the preprogrammed AKP narrative or there will be consequences. :mad:

I'm an pure blood YG hater. You will never see me trying to deny that :teddy-pepe:

The point is I don't come here pretending it's just "self defense" or victimizing myself. You should stop this narrative, Onces are the biggest trolls of this forum as this thread itself shows

If Onces are the biggest trolls, what does that make the person flippantly generalizing an entire fanbase as trolls just for the sake of being toxic? :melon_think:

• This thread contains 112 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!