[BTS CONTENT] I'm going to need Jungkook to be serious and collab with his equals because what is this??

• And stan Twitter dares to speak on Jungkook?? He is The Weekend to almost all his collabs globally.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GDZ41oVXYAAJlBU?format=png&name=900x900

And all his collabs gained more from him even tho he initially boosted them tf up I'm sick

Wc7blp5y.png?ex=65bf321d&is=65acbd1d&hm=4c6b2808edf2dc6cd3f4d4c9ce5c9e9c7e06a002245e3c620135d8b176fbd138&

And it doesn't stop there, he gave every single artist their biggest streaming debuts for some, in years, and for others, ever. And NONE of the artists he collaborated with has outstreamed any of the songs they got on with Jungkook. (In fact, ALL of them debuted with less than 2.5M streams after releasing their own music after Jungkook)

Global Spotify (Filtered Streams) *3D, LNR and SNTY all have ONE version debuts*

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

F-kDphEXoAAVq9z?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spotify Counter (Unfiltered Streams) *3D, LNR and SNTY all have ONE version debuts*

w3AJuSe.jpeg

There needs to be a permanent stop to the sheep mentality of gaining clout by lying on Jungkook's name :boompepe:

• Finally, people are starting to see the light. Don't play with Jungkook he's never leeched off a popular act a day in his life.

JLbswFd.png

• Well I'm glad he doesn't share the same elitism as you. Popular artists collaborating doesn't always result in good music.

I have you blocked for good reason hit that block button back so we can be twinning not seeing each other. Don't make me get your rich uncle up in here.

• TKL, Harlow, Usher and Latto have been nice to him. Also Jungkook wanted to work with other artists before he enlisted so I'm just happy that he got to do what he wanted despite the time constraints.

Latto didn't add much streams but at the end of the day, Jungkook agreed to have her on the track.

• J Lo is actually past her prime as an artist (that was late 90's, early 00's).

Maybe bigger artists dont want to collab with him :pepe-shrug:

Unfortunately there are good, genius several artists I wish I could see him working with, and so far that hasn't happened. But above all what I want to see is he on his own.

• J Lo is actually past her prime as an artist (that was late 90's, early 00's).

Unfortunately there are good, genius several artists I wish I could see him working with, and so far that hasn't happened. But above all what I want to see is he on his own.

He is on his own in SNTY and several songs on his album, you really need to stop crying about the same thing over and over again cause it seems disingenuous given his ample solo songs on his album and even before. The most acclaimed song on his album is a solo song and it is literally his title track. Out of the 16 songs released by him in the past 2 years on his own spotify profile, 12 are solo songs :clown:

• Jack Harlow new solo song is have got 332M streams in 2½ months and 3D got 383M streams in 4 months. I don't think he is carried. Now he even have 59M monthly listeners. Pretty unnecessary to call them leeches.

• Jack Harlow new solo song is have got 332M streams in 2½ months and 3D got 383M streams in 4 months. I don't think he is carried. Now he even have 59M monthly listeners. Pretty unnecessary to call them leeches.

Yeahhhhhh, everyone should be going on about how The Weekend is hard carrying Jennie 😂😂😂

You high school dropouts don't be knowing anything but be so bold in coming into threads that no one called for you.

And not to mention his label is being aggressive with the playlisting and radioplay plus it went viral on tiktok

as it's his main track.

Lovin on Me

foIASZq.png

3D

jeDvulv.png

You can easily check here https://songstats.com/

• Yeahhhhhh, everyone should be going on about how The Weekend is hard carrying Jennie 😂😂😂

Don't listen to them. 3D is being out streamed by Standing Next To You (it will reach 400M faster than 3D atp) because 3D is the forgotten hag step sister that the fandom has been dropping since SNTY took main priority. Let me see Jack Harlow handling three title tracks and see which one will get the boot by his fans and label lmao.

• Don't listen to them. 3D is being out streamed by Standing Next To You (it will reach 400M faster than 3D atp) because 3D is the forgotten hag step sister that the fandom has been dropping since SNTY took main priority. Let me see Jack Harlow handling three title tracks and see which one will get the boot by his fans and label lmao.

Seriously I can see very few artists being able to pull it like this with 3 singles being so successful with such close release!!!!

I really hope he keeps doing more singles after he gets back, hoping for one in 2025 and maybe some feat collab this year from him which he pre-recorded

• Also Jasmine_Waters thanks for reminding yet again how monstrous his streams are...I see debuts of other top soloists and then see JK's numbers, man the consistency he has...legendary. He has been breaking records for Kpop since Stay Alive release but with his official solo debut aka Seven he just levelled up from kpop to general pop records :pepe-life-support:

• What's wrong with people he collabed with? If they are less popular than jk does that mean they are bad artists? He wanted to collab with them, they did great songs and that's the only thing that should matter.

I prefer songs without collabs but if he wants to do them i don't care who he chooses. Unless it's Ariana. But even then I'd be over it fast.

• I am glad he had fun with these collabs but its clear that any success was due to his name alone, stats always slap the naysayers in the face lol

Truly the second biggest kpop act in history

:pepe-toast:

⟭⟬ ARTIST OF THE YEAR ⟭⟬

AWARDS-AMERICAN-MUSIC--97_1637613102609_1637613116956.JPG

• I am glad he had fun with these collabs but its clear that any success was due to his name alone, stats always slap the naysayers in the face lol

Truly the second biggest kpop act in history

:pepe-toast:

So iconic for him, his group is the GOAT Kpop group and now he has cemented himself as the biggest Kpop soloist!!!

• Being a success Stan is one of the most embarrassing things in Kpop.

Who even says something like this.

Thank God Jungkook is a humble King who genuinely respects the people he is collaborating with.

When I say that a lot of top Idols get hate because of the bs their fans say I mean it…

• don't like this elitist mindset of some fans that proclaim their fave should only do collabs with their "equals" :rolleyes:

I personally like it more when they collab with indie artists instead but obviousily they should do it with whoever they want to

• Don't listen to them. 3D is being out streamed by Standing Next To You (it will reach 400M faster than 3D atp) because 3D is the forgotten hag step sister that the fandom has been dropping since SNTY took main priority. Let me see Jack Harlow handling three title tracks and see which one will get the boot by his fans and label lmao.

Im not following charts closely but yess to this. SNTY is the superior song

• Im not following charts closely but yess to this. SNTY is the superior song

Celebrity gif. Lily Singh wearing brightly colored clothes snacks on chips while sassily agreeing with a smirk on her face, saying “girl yes.

Anyway not to dogpile more on 3D but she's hanging by a thread. :skull: Her current playlisting after four months is tragic. Hybe don't give a single fck about ha no more LMAO

• That shining moment when the Global Pop Prince makes a global hit with or without a feature artist.

Quite an achievement when he reaches the top without relying on another artist's coattail and monthly listeners. Just some old fashioned great talent, good music and vocals, and charisma topped with amazing LIVE performance.

And that's that !

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

• To piggyback off your comment remember how Stay Alive, a webtoon OST no one really asked for (let's be honest) already was doing numbers at the time? Even The Weekend's own song was barely ahead of it with his massive machine behind him.

And it helped Jungkook peak at 7M+ monthly listerners listening to one song he didn't even promote

The Weekend posted a sc of it lol (Mind you Stay Alive had one version and not promoted versus every other song in this list having a c+e and promoted)

• It is particularly insane how a Webtoon OST did that. Even back then, Jungkook was already showing great superstar potential. :red-heart::red-heart::red-heart:

• It is particularly insane how a Webtoon OST did that. Even back then, Jungkook was already showing great superstar potential. :red-heart::red-heart::red-heart:

Yeah his potential was always there, we all knew that but for him to do this....like this infographic is just bewilderingly insane......its the repeated consistency that he has to deliver hit after hit after hit after hit

w3AJuSe.jpeg

and then you bring out his youtube numbers, this is him on YT right now

you bring Global Apple Music, he has the most charting, longest and highest charting songs for a Kpop soloist, man charts his album b sides on AM when people cannot chart 1 song on it, not even the ones claiming their faves have a viral hit. He has charted 9 songs on Global AM which is so insane and something few even realise how impossible an achievement it is!! 9 out of the 16 songs he released in the last 2 years...damn

Kcharts I do not even need to speak about, he still has 3 songs charting on Melon Daily, with zero promo

He has records on platforms like Anghami to some Chinese youtube version....its just all across the board with him and we have not even spoken on his sales cause his streams alone are so overwhelming..

Even Jasmine_Waters 40 plus pages thread probably does not do full justice to the whole magnitude of his achievements cause it only encapsulates the past 2 months while he has been on a record breaking spree for bout 2 years now.

Edited 7 times, last by paradis ().

• ogYa3Ov.png

:pepe-hips:

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!