Y'all were saying sales are going down all across the board then what is this? Gidle 1.8 million pre orders

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Screenshot_2024-01-24-15-54-23-85.jpg

• and there is still tiime left xD

a dark horse in the industry

External Content www.youtube.com

• What happen to China dropping them or something I guess that ship sailed they can wipe my shit ass

According to this , the sales numbers from chinese bars do look not that much

• According to this , the sales numbers from chinese bars do look not that much

Ngl I thought they would have a lot of Chinese sales considering they have a China and a Taiwanese idol

• If Idle are selling 1.8m other groups don’t have an excuse :pepe-cross:

They’ve had their biggest international hit song, a world tour and near 8 months since their last proper comeback so an increase makes sense. Though the jump is surprising.

Based on this Twice should hit 2m, LSF should at least match this. And I’m not sure who else is releasing.

They’ve had their biggest international hit song, a world tour and near 8 months since their last proper comeback so an increase makes sense. Though the jump is surprising.

Based on this Twice should hit 2m, LSF should at least match this. And I’m not sure who else is releasing.

This doesn't make sense, unless you're saying Twice also just had their most successful international comeback. Idk about LSF

Yeah NJ should hit 3M when they comeback soon too.

• Incredible for Idle. EVERYONE always underestimates them (except for yours truly :yesr: ive always had them in the top tier with NJ and Ive).

They have super sneaky popularity in Korea and in China. And they have a very rabid fanbase among I Fans on TW. Also they have a ton of reaction YTers camping on their vids...i dont follow this segment of YT much but i swear, i'm getting sent reaction video after reaction video by YT's algorithm ever since Wife came out.

Who knows if the Wife scandal will hurt their title release's domestic performance. But Idle is a runaway locomotive at this point. Even if their Korean digitals have peaked, they look like a group that can hit their 10th year anniversary and still be chugging along banking $$$ (like Twice right now).

• This doesn't make sense, unless you're saying Twice also just had their most successful international comeback. Idk about LSF

Twice haven’t had a comeback in a year, had their biggest world tour hitting multiple new countries, and have released all their album versions in advance. Itzy seem to have announced theirs more staggered for whatever reason.

So yeah, Twice should see an increase

• This is the face I imagine gidle have this season:

Epicface.png

- trolling? Check

- riling up snowflakes? Check

- getting banned? Check

- breaking personal records? Check

- producing bangers? Check

- cooking cream soup? Check

• how many of those pre-orders are from China

• how many of those pre-orders are from China

• Twice haven’t had a comeback in a year, had their biggest world tour hitting multiple new countries, and have released all their album versions in advance. Itzy seem to have announced theirs more staggered for whatever reason.

So yeah, Twice should see an increase

And also coming off Set Me Free. Let's just keep our expectations leveled and not try and do a set up.

• External Content x.com

Impressive. Both IVE and IDLE gained in albums sales while other groups are dropping like flies in sales. Amazing.

• I'm so happy for them. It's great that they are killing it, they've been through so much <3

External Content youtu.be

• External Content x.com

Impressive. Both IVE and IDLE gained in albums sales while other groups are dropping like flies in sales. Amazing.

Can u share the ive numbers

• kinda sus...1.8M album sales yet failing to sell out 5-10K seat venues on their latest tour.

I think you referred to spesific ones like some America stops like Boston maybe Dallas etc. They were not bad number tho. Other than US they nearly sold out in all stops.

Yes it was Dallas and Chicago lol

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

• kinda sus...1.8M album sales yet failing to sell out 5-10K seat venues on their latest tour.

do you have any numbers?

Atlanta is the only one I see that was bad, but only 7 venues have numbers reported in the account I follow.

• This thread contains 65 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!