#StrikeAgainstThe4

• I... don't know whether this news had been shared here

nor if akp users care about this.

but there will be this movement going on twitter to temporarily boycotting the big4 by not buying or streaming anything from them.

A global strike they called it.

here are the pics, just in case there are people who can't open twitter. The original tweets are linked with each pics.

and here is the list of the groups/artists that would be avoided in this movement:

GEaCXqpX0AAPS0s?format=jpg&name=large

update:

24/01/24

the movement will be continued, until it will be heard

• mcdonalds have been commiting a genocide on us all since forever. people should've boycotted them way back when it wasn't trendy. that said, i am anti-war so i get the idea behind this. maybe they should also boycott the banks that are involved in all of this like jp morgan. look into people like jamie dimon. kpop fans have no idea how deep the military industrial complex rabbit hole reallly goes but i am glad to see a bit of a red pill moment happening right now

• How convenient that on those dates none of the groups mentioned are scheduled to release anything :clown:

If they wanted to make some sort of statement it would be a better idea to plan this "boycott" to the week of a BTS, NewJeans or BP comeback. :skull:

I think it's more tied to this:

GEY7WxxXcAAmM2O?format=png&name=900x900

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

• I think it's more tied to this:

GEY7WxxXcAAmM2O?format=png&name=900x900

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Interesting, thanks for sharing

But I still think a lot of the people who are calling for the kpop boycott would never sacrifice their faves' comeback for such.

• how about all those people asking for boycott

would just donate money to help or created an positive appeal to one of 'fellow' muslim countries?

wasn't it already said that none of 50 or some countries from middle east wanted to take Palestinian people in?

what's the reason?

why blaming US, European or Asian countries?

this sounds similarly stupid to that outrage about Starbucks coffee posts...

• Yeah, kpop stans are not saint after all.

Tho, I think if 60% of them successfully do that, the other 5 or 10% will follow because of FOMO. Since this thing isn't affecting them much (unlike the loona-bbc boycott situation)

Fr like would they not watch their faves MV if it was this week? Wouldn't stream the bsides? Run the risk of their faves being called flops for underperforming on Spotify? Yeah right

I think what a lot of people do is the exact opposite of what they claim on socials. Vast majority is doing performative activism and being desperately terrified of being "cancelled" by their oomfs.

• The way I didn't know there was a boycott happening because there are 5 BTS member songs on the global Spotify chart and ARMYS is doing streaming parties for the group discography.....

:pepe-life-support:

Bc no one applies these boycotts to their fav

they only preach it for others

External Content www.youtube.com

• I beg yall just educate yourselves before typing anything if yall have no idea what u guys are talking about.. its literally the bare minimum if you want to say anything of substance

none of what you said make sense, it's clear that you have no idea whats going on. Just to start, arab countries dont want to take palestinians because PALESTINE is their country by right, and they shouldnt be expelled (in extreme violent ways) of their own country to begin with.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I beg yall just educate yourselves before typing anything if yall have no idea what u guys are talking about.. its literally the bare minimum if you want to say anything of substance

none of what you said make sense, it's clear that you have no idea whats going on. Just to start, arab countries dont want to take palestinians because PALESTINE is their country by right, and they shouldnt be expelled (in extreme violent ways) of their own country to begin with.

I won’t speak to what the Arab nations are doing or not as I’m uninformed but your response makes no sense to me.

Taking in refugees vs the people of Palestine having the right to their home are two things that can mutually exist. It’s not one or the other?

If what you said was always applicable no country anywhere will ever take in any refugees.

• "All we need to heal the world is a little performative activism, raising awareness for one righteous cause we only pretend to care about at a time." -- Some zoomer, probably.

I beg yall just educate yourselves before typing anything if yall have no idea what u guys are talking about.. its literally the bare minimum if you want to say anything of substance

We both know that's not the real reason, but truth is in short supply these days.

West and Israel are too powerful and key Arab countries are too tied to their financial interests to do anything except watch the slow bleed of Palestinians and pay lip service. Palestinians deserve to be in their land but the way the world works, that is not realistically possible. With the kind of money the West has they can keep paying Hamas leadership to do this every so often until there’s no Palestinians left. And any sort of boycott won’t be effective except in a symbolic sense because Israel has connections to almost everything people use in the modern world.

• I won’t speak to what the Arab nations are doing or not as I’m uninformed but your response makes no sense to me.

Taking in refugees vs the people of Palestine having the right to their home are two things that can mutually exist. It’s not one or the other?

If what you said was always applicable no country anywhere will ever take in any refugees.

"All we need to heal the world is a little performative activism, raising awareness for one righteous cause we only pretend to care about at a time." -- Some zoomer, probably.

We both know that's not the real reason, but truth is in short supply these days.

West and Israel are too powerful and key Arab countries are too tied to their financial interests to do anything except watch the slow bleed of Palestinians and pay lip service. Palestinians deserve to be in their land but the way the world works, that is not realistically possible. With the kind of money the West has they can keep paying Hamas leadership to do this every so often until there’s no Palestinians left. And any sort of boycott won’t be effective except in a symbolic sense because Israel has connections to almost everything people use in the modern world.

I literally said "I beg yall do educate yourselves" because it takes almost zero effort to just type WHY ARAB COUNTRIES WON'T TAKE PALESTINIANS on google and get answers from both pro-palestinian sources and pro-israel sources. I shouldn't repeat myself if I did my research and yall didn't. Like... Do you guys even know that Israel have bombed Lebanon and Syria recently? Or that the tension between Yemen and Israel and US have increased as houthis are now blocking Israel ships? If not search about that too.

Yall have the right to disagree, but not to tell me I am lying when you have no idea how much educated I am on this issue.

In fact, you guys can check my twitter, it's not the best source but is a start as it links to many other sources. I've been updating it daily in the past few months even though my account wasn't initially about that. There is also a lot of info about how the boycotts are working and why.

fab (@aemeowd) on X
    swaying to the symphony of destruction
    twitter.com

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I literally said "I beg yall do educate yourselves" because it takes almost zero effort to just type WHY ARAB COUNTRIES WON'T TAKE PALESTINIANS on google and get answers from both pro-palestinian sources and pro-israel sources. I shouldn't repeat myself if I did my research and yall didn't. Like... Do you guys even know that Israel have bombed Lebanon and Syria recently? Or that the tension between Yemen and Israel and US have increased as houthis are now blocking Israel ships? If not search about that too.

Yall have the right to disagree, but not to tell me I am lying when you have no idea how much educated I am on this issue.

In fact, you guys can check my twitter, it's not the best source but is a start as it links to many other sources. I've been updating it daily in the past few months even though my account wasn't initially about that. There is also a lot of info about how the boycotts are working and why.

https://twitter.com/aemeowd

I didn’t say anything about you lying. I said the logic which you wrote in your reply was not sound nor acceptable. Everyone takes in refugees despite supporting people’s freedoms because people are dying right at this moment and need saving. Not some foreseeable future where the country in conflict becomes free.

Either you yourself have not understood their motives or you’re writing it wrong.

• I didn’t say anything about you lying. I said the logic which you wrote in your reply was not sound nor acceptable. Everyone takes in refugees despite supporting people’s freedoms because people are dying right at this moment and need saving. Not some foreseeable future where the country in conflict becomes free.

Either you yourself have not understood their motives or you’re writing it wrong.

Yes I told that user that arab countries shouldnt take palestinians because palestinians shouldn't leave their own country to begin with, but since my main language is portuguese and not english maybe that's why you are confused. There's no purpose in finding reasons for that when the main reason of palestinians having to leave their own country is rotten itself.

Again if you want an answer that makes sense you can search it on google, check different sources and draw your own conclusions.

This is one of the many answers we can find:

Their refusal is rooted in fear that Israel wants to force a permanent expulsion of Palestinians into their countries and nullify Palestinian demands for statehood. El-Sissi also said a mass exodus would risk bringing militants into Egypt's Sinai Peninsula, from where they might launch attacks on Israel, endangering the two countries' 40-year-old peace treaty.

Not that different from what I said anyway

Source: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/a…e-in-palestinian-refugees

JCsIq3Q.gif

• El-Sissi also said a mass exodus would risk bringing militants into Egypt's Sinai Peninsula, from where they might launch attacks on Israel, endangering the two countries' 40-year-old peace treaty.

Yeah this one is more likely than some fluff about caring for Palestinian statehood

BLɅϽKPIИKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d0be49590cd653400f491d4e92f0b5d82155e223.webp0686f56fbdf2b311900a9b1d35ebeb45486cbecf.webp67079a1df7aa8cb99ba773c7f5a82e1e36b586c7.webp

• Yeah this one is more likely than some fluff about caring for Palestinian statehood

Their refusal is rooted in fear that Israel wants to force a permanent expulsion of Palestinians into their countries and nullify Palestinian demands for statehood

How is that even fluff? Pretty much the same thing I said in meaning, just different words

Anyway Palestinians shouldn't be expelled of their own fucking country

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Their refusal is rooted in fear that Israel wants to force a permanent expulsion of Palestinians into their countries and nullify Palestinian demands for statehood

How is that even fluff? Pretty much the same thing I said in meaning, just different words

Anyway Palestinians shouldn't be expelled of their own fucking country

Because that is the situation for most refugees crises and that's never stopped countries from taking them in

They're not taking Palestinians in because they don't want them in their country, for various reasons. Arab countries invested in Palestinian statehood could not careless for Palestinian people but rather want for the geopolitical benefit of the region.

BLɅϽKPIИKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d0be49590cd653400f491d4e92f0b5d82155e223.webp0686f56fbdf2b311900a9b1d35ebeb45486cbecf.webp67079a1df7aa8cb99ba773c7f5a82e1e36b586c7.webp

• I literally said "I beg yall do educate yourselves" because it takes almost zero effort to just type WHY ARAB COUNTRIES WON'T TAKE PALESTINIANS on google and get answers from both pro-palestinian sources and pro-israel sources. I shouldn't repeat myself if I did my research and yall didn't. Like... Do you guys even know that Israel have bombed Lebanon and Syria recently? Or that the tension between Yemen and Israel and US have increased as houthis are now blocking Israel ships? If not search about that too.

https://twitter.com/aemeowd

"How much educated I am." LOL

There's education, and then there's propaganda. You've clearly fallen for the latter. Do you even know that Iran, the same country that's financially propping up both Hamas and the Houthis, have bombed Iraq, Syria and Pakistan recently? Maybe, just maybe, they're the problem. And just maybe all those other Arab countries have perfectly good reasons for keeping the Palestinians out. Even Iran wouldn't take them in, and they're the benefactor of Palestinian terrorism. Perhaps, just maybe, they're just using them as a means to an end and don't actually like them, same as everyone else. Hmm...

Yeah, we're the ones paying Hamas to act like animals. That's rich. You must've had the tin foil hat on real tight for that one. ^^:facepalm:

• Yeah, we're the ones paying Hamas to act like animals. That's rich. You must've had the tin foil hat on real tight for that one. ^^:facepalm:

I'm saying that Israel and the West has so much money they can buy off anyone, from Arab countries to even Hamas. Israel's regime isn't interested in sharing the land with Palestinians. If they think their trump card to remove Palestine from their land is Hamas they'll use them. It's called realpolitik.

• And just maybe all those other Arab countries have perfectly good reasons for keeping the Palestinians out. Even Iran wouldn't take them in, and they're the benefactor of Palestinian terrorism. Perhaps, just maybe, they're just using them as a means to an end and don't actually like them, same as everyone else. Hmm...

Everyday I come to AKP and lose faith in humanity 💀

Mods can we close this thread better yet can we just have some mega thread in the news section for this and just ban it from the main forum at this point.

Kpop fans are incapable of nuance without being bigoted. As it’s been abundantly clear lately.

• Yeah this one is more likely than some fluff about caring for Palestinian statehood

This boycott clown world shit needs to die off. Secondly the other nations not wanting Palestinians is something the jokers on here talking never took a history lesson from.

The reason they won't take them is two fold one is cultural/belief driven there's a big reason there's nothing but violence and civil wars in the middle east and kurds being genocided and Shia Muslim vs Sunni etc. this has nothing to do with Israel or the USA. Also Palestinians back in the early 80s founded the PLO and this terrorist organization was responsible for trying to destabilize Jordan Egypt and Iraq. This was the reason these countries kicked out all Palestinians from their territory and still won't allow any in.

Fun fact Egypt has a border with Gaza but doesn't allow anyone to travel from there, they keep the same "prison" border that Israel has.

• "How much educated I am." LOL

There's education, and then there's propaganda. You've clearly fallen for the latter. Do you even know that Iran, the same country that's financially propping up both Hamas and the Houthis, have bombed Iraq, Syria and Pakistan recently? Maybe, just maybe, they're the problem. And just maybe all those other Arab countries have perfectly good reasons for keeping the Palestinians out. Even Iran wouldn't take them in, and they're the benefactor of Palestinian terrorism. Perhaps, just maybe, they're just using them as a means to an end and don't actually like them, same as everyone else. Hmm...

Yeah, we're the ones paying Hamas to act like animals. That's rich. You must've had the tin foil hat on real tight for that one. ^^:facepalm:

Make use of your reading skills cause i'm past the point of feeding fallacies and rhetorical bullshit

Their refusal is rooted in fear that Israel wants to force a permanent expulsion of Palestinians into their countries and nullify Palestinian demands for statehood. El-Sissi also said a mass exodus would risk bringing militants into Egypt's Sinai Peninsula, from where they might launch attacks on Israel, endangering the two countries' 40-year-old peace treaty.

Source: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/a…e-in-palestinian-refugees

About Iran:

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken has stressed the need for negotiations toward a Palestinian state once the war ends, arguing that it would not only improve chances for peace in the region, but also disempower Iran.

“When you put together integration in the region, Israel’s normalization of relations with every country, security assurances and commitments, a Palestinian state ... you’ve created an entirely new region. And then Israel’s biggest challenge, biggest problem, for us as well — Iran — is isolated,” Blinken told CNBC on Tuesday in Davos.

Source:

'Unprovoked violation': Iran strikes Syria, Iraq and Pakistan as Middle East tensions spike
    The attacks signify a boldness on the part of Tehran to take out what it perceives as threats even on its allies' soil, sparking worries of more conflict in…
    www.cnbc.com

Meanwhile...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/01/07/israel-hezbollah-lebanon-blinken/

An Israeli airstrike on the Syrian capital killed at least 5 Iranian advisers, officials say
    Syrian and Iranian officials and media say an Israeli strike on the Syrian capital of Damascus has killed five Iranian advisers with the expeditionary Al Quds…
    apnews.com

The audacity of some ppl to talk shit while at the same time conveniently not doing their own research and believe whatever their own bias confirm lol.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Everyday I come to AKP and lose faith in humanity 💀

Mods can we close this thread better yet can we just have some mega thread in the news section for this and just ban it from the main forum at this point.

Kpop fans are incapable of nuance without being bigoted. As it’s been abundantly clear lately.

I dont understand, why dont you make your own research and share to the world what you think instead of calling other ppl bigots just because they disagree with you? Have some shame

JCsIq3Q.gif

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!