Is there a name for this type of fan? Are you this type of fan?

• A fan that stans one group, which is clearly their ult.

However, otherwise moves like a multi fan.

So, basically talking about myself here.

I stan BTS, buy all their albums, listen to a lot of their music, keep up with a lot of their content.

Apart from them, I also buy albums from other groups, but in a way more haphazard kind of way. So I buy one from one group and maybe then the next one, then also from another group. Also, stream a lot of random groups and spend time supporting them. Sometimes for a long while and sometimes just 1-2 comebacks.

Love it when people stan their groups and often enjoy hyping along when a group does well, supporting stream goals people set etc.

Are you this type of fan too?

Also, would that still be a multi? There is a clear difference in how I stan my ult and the other groups.

• I collect everything sf9, trendz, xodiac. Vav, and infinite releases as well as bae173

I also collect owv, one n only and nissy (jpop)

INFINITE is

my priority.

20240110_095641.jpg20240110_095632.jpg

• I think you are an army multi. Going ahead to buy albums and spending time to support groups means you are a dedicated fan which is a stan. The dedication may not be as high as BTS, but I doubt anyone can love each group they support equally. There’s definitely bound to be bias

• Are you liking them?? yay!

tenor.gif

Yeah!!!

I like this kind of MV with a dramatic story

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think you are an army multi. Going ahead to buy albums and spending time to support groups means you are a dedicated fan which is a stan. The dedication may not be as high as BTS, but I doubt anyone can love each group they support equally. There’s definitely bound to be bias

Ah nice!

I think you might be right.

Yeah, I have been an ARMY for years, while I drift way more with the others.

Sometimes I like a group for a year, drift away and come back a while later. With BTS it's always been consistent, so it definitely feels like another level for me.

Probably my second group that I am most 'loyal' to, is Twice.

• well nct 127 is my ultimate group, i buy albums mostly only from them. And they get first priority in my music listening , though i listen to other groups. I don't really wanna buy albums by anyone else, though i have bought red velvet and superm albums. I also never watch any content that isnt 127.

• Yeah!!!

I like this kind of MV with a dramatic story

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The eye my favorite infinite song but i love others they have so many mvs

• well nct 127 is my ultimate group, i buy albums mostly only from them. And they get first priority in my music listening , though i listen to other groups. I don't really wanna buy albums by anyone else, though i have bought red velvet and superm albums. I also never watch any content that isnt 127.

On the scale of multi to only cares about one group, you seem closer to just one group to me, though somewhat similar.

The eye my favorite infinite song but i love others they have so many mvs

Ah, so I picked the right one to post here.

Didn't know how they have been together that long.

Thought they debuted after BTS actually.

So yeah, I'm dumb:pepe-bonk:

Do you have a bias?

• Yeah,Infinite is 2nd gen they debuted before bts! Lol almost 14 years

they debuted on June 9, 2010

Woohyun is my main bias he stole the spot from Sungkyu

• You are my fave army :teddy-pepe:

• I like that they're still active. Says a lot about the group and how much they must love music.

Just read up on Woohyun. So he is the main vocalist and kind of vice-leader of the group.

Yea hes also the one idol that got severely injured at the idol athletic event his left shoulder is permanently damaged he also just over came a rare form of cancer in his stomach and is still recovering from surgery. He's an inspiration in so many ways

• Yea hes also the one idol that got severely injured at the idol athletic event his left shoulder is permanently damaged he also just over came a rare form of cancer in his stomach and is still recovering from surgery. He's an inspiration in so many ways

Really sad. Just read he used to love full-contact sports but he only does running now.

Read about the cancer as well. Awesome that he is still active in music

• Really sad. Just read he used to love full-contact sports but he only does running now.

Read about the cancer as well. Awesome that he is still active in music

Yeah he cant do.much with his shoulder but if you didnt know all this you can barely tell. Infinite had a comeback and it was just a few months after his surgery he had to learn how to breathe all over again.

External Content m.youtube.com

This is recent with his solo concert

You mean to tell me this man had cancer and has trouble breathing belting like this?? He's amazing

• It's called a stan. You are a stan my friend. Embrace it!! Live with it!! Just don't stalk people and do weird sht and you're ok!

:cheer-bunny:

---======---

• Curious question(s) but when you stan a certain group, is it disrespectful to listen to other people’s music outside of that group? Why should there be a different label placed on someone who clearly has a favorite but likes to experience other things from time to time? Do fandoms only consider people who listen to that one artist only and noone else as a part of their fandoms? Shouldn’t music just be enjoyed for what it is? I can understand someone having a favorite sports team or something like that but when you ult a group that releases music, you get side-eyed by some fans of that group if you even decide to enjoy something from another group/artist/etc…

• No I’ve only ever bought EXO albums and I don’t think I’ll ever buy another kpop album again.

I sort of grew up with EXO I guess? And when I was super into EXO I wasn’t really into anyone else so I never bought others album.

And now I’m just not buying any kpop albums. It’s doesn’t really have any appeal any more.

I support by buying downloads on iTunes tho! And I have supported multiple artists like Blackpink, New Jeans.

• Apparently this is the Fansamy is realizing she is an idiot thread, because I didn't know bunnies and Tokki were the same thing.

(wanted to ask you who your ult group was, saw your guild in your profile and looked it up).

Me right now: :pepe-bonk::pepe-bonk::pepe-bonk::pepe-bonk::pepe-bonk::pepe-bonk::pepe-shame:

Tokki is just the korean word for bunny :thumbs-up:

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• MAJOR RESPECT for him!

It's a story in Kpop that deserves to be better known to be honest

• It's called a stan. You are a stan my friend. Embrace it!! Live with it!! Just don't stalk people and do weird sht and you're ok!

:cheer-bunny:

Okay :pepe-toast:

Curious question(s) but when you stan a certain group, is it disrespectful to listen to other people’s music outside of that group? Why should there be a different label placed on someone who clearly has a favorite but likes to experience other things from time to time? Do fandoms only consider people who listen to that one artist only and noone else as a part of their fandoms? Shouldn’t music just be enjoyed for what it is? I can understand someone having a favorite sports team or something like that but when you ult a group that releases music, you get side-eyed by some fans of that group if you even decide to enjoy something from another group/artist/etc…

Where did I say it was disrespectful? There are so many different types of terms in Kpop for different types of fans: OT4, OT5, OT(whatever number is in the group), multis, akgae, casual fans, stans, shippers etc.

This thread is not meant that seriously.

yes im like that but i ult FOUR GROUPS ;(;(;(

OMG you're next level :starryeyes-pepe:

Tokki is just the korean word for bunny :thumbs-up:

oh

I'm bringing this out again for myself :pepe-bonk:

Not quite me. I never bought albums, merch or attended any kpop concerts until BTS. I have always liked lots of kpop songs by various groups and even have had other "faves" among the idols that I casually checked up on, but something clicked for me when I discovered BTS.

Interesting. Like seeing all the different types of fans just in this thread.

I used to be a very casual fan of Kpop for a long while (listened to it sometimes and knew a few names of groups: which was way more than most people in my country knew about Kpop then, but no ults). Then I found out about BTS and it was instant :pepe-heart-eyes:

• I used to be a very casual fan of Kpop for a long while (listened to it sometimes and knew a few names of groups: which was way more than most people in my country knew about Kpop then, but no ults). Then I found out about BTS and it was instant :pepe-heart-eyes:

The way I could have written this, lol. Casual fan was the right term for me before BTS. And now I'm staff on a kpop site, LOL.

• I am getting soft for this dude and I didn't even know his name before you told ,e.

HAhaha, BTS changes lives :waterr:

Its honestly why he took over my ult bias spot from everyone. Live this man so much on top of that the beat personality he's so funny.

If u go to YouTube and type in woohyun whitree concert you can watch his solo concert that was in hello live. He cracks me up.

He was so funny in this

• How did you see my general questions where I named noone nor fandom, yet you thought I was talking about you specifically? Wow, this is why some people don’t engage with some of you on here because I honestly was trying to find out and was in no way looking for drama. I asked those questions because I have seen some fans actually come off insulted or some even afraid of what others will say if they admit to supporting certain people or groups. All I am saying here is that it is all music no matter who releases the content so why penalize certain people for listening and celebrating other groups even though they may have a favorite.

• How did you see my general questions where I named noone nor fandom, yet you thought I was talking about you specifically? Wow, this is why some people don’t engage with some of you on here because I honestly was trying to find out and was in no way looking for drama. I asked those questions because I have seen some fans actually come off insulted or some even afraid of what others will say if they admit to supporting certain people or groups. All I am saying here is that it is all music no matter who releases the content so why penalize certain people for listening and celebrating other groups even though they may have a favorite.

Well, to be fair, you put these questions in my topic, so....

The first one in particular seemed to come out of nowhere when you put it in this topic.

Now you're using the word 'penalize' which also has nothing to do with this topic.

I mean, your questions in themselves are not bad, but you dropped them here, so don't be surprised when you get a bit of a confused reaction.

• Thank you for this.

I will watch it tonight when I have more time

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!