BABYMONSTER "Batter Up" Was Really Flop Asf For Me

• Yesterday...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BP Batter Up: 1,018,748

mina (@minazwki) on X
    ou podemos nos orgulhar disso; streams de ontem: drama: 1,164,263 baddie: 459,754 off the record: 232,267 either way: 156,606 total: 848,627 detalhe q…
    twitter.com

Ive Baddie: 459,754

Aespa Drama: 1,164,263

• ma'am what does that have to do with me, idgaf about that..so........ :pepe-back-away:

• You already told your opinion in previous thread.

If you don't want to support them fine, but instead making multiple negative threads about them, you should leave them alone. The girls just debuted three weeks ago, they don't deserve that kind of :toxicpepe: behavior.

• I only listen to Blackpink's version ;( it's just so much better

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• It means if they flopped af, then globally another "big" group flopped even harder, and another "big" group is the same level.

im still tryna get the point of how that has something to do with me.

i said a OPINION for MEEEEEEE.

if they were flop for ME, then that has nothing to do with whoever else or whatever u tryna show me...because i don't care :pepe-life-support:

• Dupe thread?

Anyways, anyone think the attention in the beginning of the MV is them trying to copy newjeans?

Like it feels like it was added last minute after the creators of the MV saw Newjeans attention debut song.

Edited 2 times, last by L0ok ().

• Dupe thread?

Anyways, anyone think the attention in the beginning of the MV is them trying to copy newjeans?

Like it feels like it was added last minute after the creators of the MV saw Newjeans attention debut song.

This is like saying Newjeans wanted to copy Gidle, because they have "Oh My God" MV as well. And wait Newjeans got league collab just like Gidle. I guess Newjeans are copying Gidle after all.

• You already told your opinion in previous thread.

If you don't want to support them fine, but instead making multiple negative threads about them, you should leave them alone. The girls just debuted three weeks ago, they don't deserve that kind of :toxicpepe: behavior.

if u looking for positivity, you should stay off the internet.

because not everything is gonna be smiles and laughs

and u saw the Title of the thread before even clicking on anything, so if u didnt like the Title, you shouldnt have clicked on it knowing it wasn't something "positive"

next time I post something and u see it's by "tokki-swag", just ignore it...simple lol

• This is like saying Newjeans wanted to copy Gidle, because they have "Oh My God" MV as well. And wait Newjeans got league collab just like Gidle. I guess Newjeans are copying Gidle after all.

Mate omg were used in completely different ways with different meanings and Riot asked newjeans to do the collab. :rolleyes:

Both Attention and Batter up are debut songs from their own respective groups and they both used attention as a way to bring attention to the new group.

• The song was okay for me but when their fandom was bragging on how BM would end the top 4th gen ggs when they haven't even debut yet, them doing okay in spotify/youtube will be considered a flop.

• The song was okay for me but when their fandom was bragging on how BM would end the top 4th gen ggs when they haven't even debut yet, them doing okay in spotify/youtube will be considered a flop.

The already ended one 4th gen group globally. The receipts are in an above post.

5. BabyMonster

6. Ive

and fyi Korea hasn't mattered since BTS and BP started doing stadium concerts globally, the point at which Korean revenue drops below 2%-3% of total revenue. So the only charts that really matter now are the global billboard/spotify/youtube streaming charts.

External Content twitter.com

Edited once, last by K-PL ().

• Yall would've made it a hit if BM was a 4 member group and song was released an year earlier (before newjeans debut). It really isn't worse than Boombayah which was saved by Lisa and Jennie.

Boombayah was miles better. But they have barely lifted a finger, and already taken out one 4th gen girl group, at the global level.

Edited once, last by K-PL ().

• I think the reason you think like that is because of Baby Monster didnt promote their song Batter Up in music shows but i think it doesnt means that they flop, the song was actually good for a debut song, it was not perfect but was good enough for a debut song. and also they have lots of fans all over the world

• Biggest flop debut in the history of the big 3 for a reason, it was a flop for all of us....no matter how many views YG pays for.

Yeah no Treasure debut was worse, YG paid for views like the others have done and even without the ad views they are ahead of everyone else so..

The song was okay for me but when their fandom was bragging on how BM would end the top 4th gen ggs when they haven't even debut yet, them doing okay in spotify/youtube will be considered a flop.

If YG had to pick global or Korea they would pick global.

• lol, that's an overreaction.

They are still doing better than O.O stats-wise.

I am looking forward to their first cb.

If your comparing them to Nmixx, who was widely laughed off the kpop scene during their debut, then you’ve already lost :pepe-cringe:

Being “better than O.O” isn’t an achievement

• im still tryna get the point of how that has something to do with me.

i said a OPINION for MEEEEEEE.

if they were flop for ME, then that has nothing to do with whoever else or whatever u tryna show me...because i don't care :pepe-life-support:

Sure but numbers dont lie

Park Jinny in your area! :finger-heart:

main-qimg-d1b4187d78d78796bd6a3cff2f927236

Edited once, last by purnhub ().

• Boombayah was miles better. But they have barely lifted a finger, and already taken out one 4th gen girl group, at the global level.

It was a time when I didn't know kpop. I remember thinking that I would try a Blackpink song for the first time and listening to Boombayah, and finding the song very boring. Yes, the rap parts were good, but the song did not appeal to me very much. Debut song ranking for me was Happiness > Like Ohh Ahh > Boombayah. Batter Up was definitely in this style. But I found Whistle more interesting. Maybe their next song will be more unique like Whistle. :thumbup:

• Okay how about globally they are doing better then any gen 4 girl group,boygroup ?

Spotify and Youtube are there only metrics tho.

We can just correct the criticism to they flopped in Korea, which no one would argue against.

If YG had to pick global or Korea they would pick global.

I'm sorry, but if they plan to be Stray Kids (popular globally, irrelevant in Korea) then fine, but i don't think any GG currently survives on that model and i'd be surprised in BM was the first one to try it and succeed.

• Anyway

Baemon is YG's TxT

Right now their decent digital performance on YB and Spotify can be resumed as Blinks streaming

They are not flopping, but it's clear they failed to reach the main audience and are surviving from a bubble

This is degraded quickly. If YG wants them to survive, Baemon will need to crave their own market niche. They will have several opportunities to do that, there is no need for despair. TxT found their market niche eventually, BM can do too I think

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!