Kpop songs that have lyrics that are 100% Korean

• The first song that comes to my mind is ONEUS's "Luna"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another one that comes to mind is Catch The Young's "Cactus Boy"

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm pretty sure that are many kpop songs like this, but I can't think any other specific songs than the ones above.

BTW this thread is not intended to be like "kpop songs in 100% Korean are better than the ones that feature some English lyrics (or Spanish, French etc...)"

I don't mind it when they use different languages in it.

When I was new to kpop, I kinda liked that they had some English parts in it. (same for the Japanese music that I used to listen to)

• External Content www.youtube.com

• To prove she was truly a Seoul Lady, Yukika released 3 singles completely in Korean :lighter-pepe:

External Content youtu.be

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

• gfriend - rough

Both are amazing songs

• My number 1 gidle song, hear me is 100% korean lyric

Besides that, almost none of my fave had a 100% korean lyrics ;(

Jo yuri had this one but idk if this would be counted as kpop or not. Heck this one is even titled in hangeul

(Tho I think some of her ost had a 100% one)

Izone... Idk they had many songs so I feel lazy to sweep it one by one.

The one that I can think of is this

Also this, but idk.

• External Content www.youtube.com

my fav gidle song I never realised it was 100% korean

• Many of the songs being mentioned have English in the title.

Are you all sure they were 100%?

• If they're in the official lyrics written in english - yes. If they're ad-libs and/or not in the lyrics - No.

Pretty simple.

It's not simple because those are filler words.

i wanted to say agust d - haegeum but i don't know if you consider it being fully in korean

I do because like i said, yeah, uh, okay are filler words rappers and singers always use, even in my language

Also, "okay" is a regular word in many languages. We spell it as ok or okej

The point is, whatever your opinion on this matter is lol to me the song has 100% korean lyrics

• External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!