Have you guys noticed that those two Korean youtubers are 'living' thanks to KPOP Idols?

• they are like parasites

who will cut this or that

zoom in

and later get money from views...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• All the music is copyrighted.. They cant earn anything from those videos.

If that's the case, why are they (and other fancam YouTubers) putting so much effort into their videos? I imagine that they must be making some money.

• If that's the case, why are they (and other fancam YouTubers) putting so much effort into their videos? I imagine that they must be making some money.

some ppl like to share the wealth

• Idk these specific channels, but tons of people can make video clips of k-pop idols, and only a few will get a lot of views. I am not really familiar with how "youtube shorts" differs from normal youtube though.

And btw, I vote momo in the better butt contest or whatever that is

• If that's the case, why are they (and other fancam YouTubers) putting so much effort into their videos? I imagine that they must be making some money.

You have good point.

Also normal fancam youtubers like Lunatic Soul or Coffee4u are doing amazing job.

I just don't get why some pervy ones get so many subscribers. I would get people viewing it, bus subscribing?

there are posters on reddit that have literal millions of views on gifs/photos of kpop idols just cause they are lonely pervs lol

look at this person https://old.reddit.com/user/Lester2031, guy literally watches fancams in like slow moe just to find glimpes of butt cheek for .1 second

As someone who used to have a reaction channel, they can't monetize copyrighted content, but if they get enough subscribers, they might be able to get sponsorships.

But, who would want to sponsor a hate channel?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• those channels used to play a song at the end, then a company they owned would copyright the video, which would prevent another company from claiming copyright

looks like they got rid of that scam, now they are basically sellings ads, and not making money off the video itself

if you extend the bottom and see this, it means this is the person who owns the music

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Wait that's why Zaty Farhani always plays a song at the end. I thought it was to advertise their favorite songs.

Edit: Both the kpop song and the outro are detected so IDK if it works

• Wait that's why Zaty Farhani always plays a song at the end. I thought it was to advertise their favorite songs.

Edit: Both the kpop song and the outro are detected so IDK if it works

maybe its broke, but that was the scam for awhile. I think now they can claim different parts of the video???

but i think if they claims copyright on the video even at the end, they can claim SOME of the money for the total views.

e/ i think its like if a 3 minute video has 1 million views, and they play there own song at the end, they can claim that song at the end and get 10% of the profit from the video, and who ever claims the actual song gets theirs

• maybe its broke, but that was the scam for awhile. I think now they can claim different parts of the video???

but i think if they claims copyright on the video even at the end, they can claim SOME of the money for the total views.

e/ i think its like if a 3 minute video has 1 million views, and they play there own song at the end, they can claim that song at the end and get 10% of the profit from the video, and who ever claims the actual song gets theirs

That is diabolic and genius!

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• maybe its broke, but that was the scam for awhile. I think now they can claim different parts of the video???

pretty savvy. does this apply to the jaeguchi channel too?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!