Lisa just showed how ugly yall are.

• (had a mental breakdown but I'm back yay)

By "yall" I mean Knetz as well. It's so funny what people consider okay and not okay when it comes to exposure. Lisa opening her legs at debut saying "I don't need a boy I need a man"? Fine. Twice having a whole CB photoshoot in lingerie? Fine. Male idols shirtless thrusting the floor? Fine. It's so arbitrary and hypocritical especially when you consider this is an industry built on heavily sexualizing children.

Cabarets have been a part of French culture for ages and Crazy Horse has had many performances of all kinds there. So what if there's nudity? Nudity can be artistic, I feel like Gidle already made a whole song about that. Lisa is a 26-year-old woman choosing to do a performance she clearly loves in an environment she feels comfortable in. She isn't "holding women back" everyone else hating on her is.

Seeing Knetz show their true racist colors boils my blood, when Lisa was all smiles and acting within what they considered appropriate it was all like "Love you Lisa" but now it's "Since she's Thai... I'm sure she doesn't see anything wrong with it" (actual comment). And the best thing about all this is Lisa does not care, not only did she perform she flaunts it, she knew what the reaction was gonna be and she did not care. No one else cares, not her friends, not her BF.

She has out outgrown K-pops' stifling mentality, this is what I mean when I say they should leave YG. Love it and love her. Girl you go, shake that ass, date that hot french billionaire and GET.IT.

• (had a mental breakdown but I'm back yay)

By "yall" I mean Knetz as well. It's so funny what people consider okay and not okay when it comes to exposure. Lisa opening her legs at debut saying "I don't need a boy I need a man"? Fine. Twice having a whole CB photoshoot in lingerie? Fine. Male idols shirtless thrusting the floor? Fine. It's so arbitrary and hypocritical especially when you consider this is an industry built on heavily sexualizing children.

Even though I don't like Lisa I have to agree - idk if she performs at Crazy Horse, idk if she twerks on concerts, she is brave enough to do all of that and honestly - I am jealous of her. Bc of my insecurities I'd never be able to do such things

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• ngl as an artist, i can tell you, 99% of the artists who indulge in a lot of nudes by saying its "artistic" are extremely horny, lonely men using it as an excuse

nothing wrong with being a nude model though

its just a job

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• ngl as an artist, i can tell you, 99% of the artists who indulge in a lot of nudes by saying its "artistic" are extremely horny, lonely men using it as an excuse

nothing wrong with being a nude model though

its just a job

I have heard that you can tell that someone is a "horny, lonely man" if the only kind of nude bodies, they draw, are "attractive" ones. (or what most people would consider attractive)

• hot french billionaire? dude looks like your typical nerdy white guy. Ain't no celeb dating him if his last name wasn't Arnault.

I don't know about that.

Have you seen some of the partners of some women who are supposed to be considered the most beautiful in the world? Like, most of them men ain't models lol.

Just look at Ariana's alleged new boo. Celebrity women have very questionable taste.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• hot french billionaire? dude looks like your typical nerdy white guy. Ain't no celeb dating him if his last name wasn't Arnault.

Maybe he is nice. I mean, he's rich but maybe he has nice personality.

I have no idea why people are dragging him for his looks, he looks like a regular guy

• I don't know about that.

Have you seen some of the partners of some women who are supposed to be considered the most beautiful in the world? Like, most of them men ain't models lol.

Just look at Ariana's alleged new boo. Celebrity women have very questionable taste.

no, their taste isn't questionable, their taste is money. That simple.

• no, their taste isn't questionable, their taste is money. That simple.

But most of them have money already, and not everyone is bagging a billionaire.

That was the whole point I was making. I'm pretty sure Ariana probably makes more money than the guy she's supposedly dating, so if all they cared about was money, why would she be with him?

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I have heard that you can tell that someone is a "horny, lonely man" if the only kind of nude bodies, they draw, are "attractive" ones. (or what most people would consider attractive)

nahhh the art community has huge kinks for any body part

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• didnt we do this a week ago?

Last time I checked there isn't a rule in this forum against people positing similar topics. Idk who posted abt it before but I wanna talk about it NOW. At the end of the day you still read the title, read the post and took the time to comment what is essentially a meaningless response.

• nahhh the art community has huge kinks for any body part

as someone who is also an artist usually we use nudity for learning not perving. I have had nude models but no one cared about how "hot" they were. but in general in the art world there are LOTs of creeps. Most famous male artists were creeps and pedos.

• as someone who is also an artist usually we use nudity for learning not perving. I have had nude models but no one cared about how "hot" they were. but in general in the art world there are LOTs of creeps. Most famous male artists were creeps and pedos.

oh no i studied ton of nude poses

just saying, most of the millions of top art posts on art reddits dont accidentally happen to be nude and SPECIFICALLY women

i find the male body a lot more aesthetic but you dont see it that often do you

and its obvious why

u r m o m g a y

• But most of them have money already, and not everyone is bagging a billionaire.

That was the whole point I was making. I'm pretty sure Ariana probably makes more money than the guy she's supposedly dating, so if all they cared about was money, why would she be with him?

ariana has a fetish for being a relationship wrecker.

• Maybe he is nice. I mean, he's rich but maybe he has nice personality.

I have no idea why people are dragging him for his looks, he looks like a regular guy

yeah, looks like a regular nerdy guy...also having a receding hairline at 28 doesn't help either.

a85e134db39df65995625906f75ad575

• yeah, looks like a regular nerdy guy...also having a receding hairline at 28 doesn't help either.

a85e134db39df65995625906f75ad575

He's nothing special, a LOT of men i know have a receding hairline. They mostly have shaved head. He has money, he can do hair transplantation

• don't work always, I have a friend, rich spent a fortune (enough to buy a house) on hair transplants and nothing took. He's rich, he has nice eyes and a nice smile. Who cares about a hairline?

I know no one in real life who did it because it's expensive but our celebs who did it it looks really nice. also, many kpop idols have done it as well and it looks great; i don't want to name who, I'm not up for being dragged

But, agreed. If you are a shitty person your good hairline won't save you lol. People are way too much superficial

• I don't know about that.

no, their taste isn't questionable, their taste is money. That simple.

Judging from these comments you two are obviously too shallow to get the idea someone might look for something else in a relationship aside from looks. Like personality or sense of humour, compatibility and etc.

But yeah sure let's just drive the idea women have a questionable taste and only care about money. I'm sure many misogynists and incels tell themselves that daily as appeasement.

• Agree and also leave Frédéric alone. Lisa's mom married an ugly dude too but Lisa loves him dearly because he seems to have a good personality. And maybe Frédéric has a good personality too and considering how he's supporting her so well, he clearly likes her a lot. At the end of the day, it's none of our business and what counts is that Lisa is happy after all the hard work she put into the past 7 years

• Judging from these comments you two are obviously too shallow to get the idea someone might look for something else in a relationship aside from looks. Like personality or sense of humour, compatibility and etc.

But yeah sure let's just drive the idea women have a questionable taste and only care about money. I'm sure many misogynists and incels tell themselves that daily as appeasement.

Hell yeah, you're right, I'm a woman. And I'm shallow.

ariana-grande-and-what-about-it.gif

• This thread contains 63 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!