Why are yall so freakingly obsessed with visuals?

• I saw a post of theqoo where people were talking about Johnny's trainees and all I got to read was everyone being mad at that the boys are apparently all "ugly" and "even random Japanese dudes on the streets are more handsome" or "If KPop would do it like this nobody would listen to it anymore" and all people were just really mad at the looks of each and every trainee on the list and even the slightly handsome guys got called out as being very ugly. Like Ryuga Sato, trainee under Johnny's group Bishounen. He looks cute tho, but people say he was ugly.

XDedX_5c.jpg
    (Pic of Ryuga Sato from the trainee-group Bishounen)

And oh boy, even as the most visual pleasing boys of Johnny's had been named, people got so fucking mad. There was one guy saying Shunsuke Michieda could outshine literally everyone in Korea and would even look stunning next to Cha Eunwoo but all people had to say was that they think he was just mid or even ugly and would never be able to even look good near Eunwoo.

caee55927a741c4724224a7c7688eb67.jpg

(Pic of Shunsuke Michieda from Naniwa Danshi)

I don't understand why people are so rude. They even said that no idol in Japan was handsome, everyone would be super ugly. The comments went on and one over how the only handsome Japanese men would be those in KPop, how even the men on the streets of Tokyo would look better, how nobody in the entertainment industry of Japan would even look good and so on ... like did they never ever took a look at how Japanese artists look like or what is their problem, that they call everyone ugly?

In case anyone needs to be reminded, atractivness of a person is objective, just cause you might not like anyone dosn't means that the entiere JPop-scene was just full of ugly people. Perhaps you only encountered groups without the stunning members, but it still dosn't mean that everyone was just ugly. If you really think JPop had just the ugly people than most likly you didn't looked far enough into the entire JPop-scene before making up your opinion.

Some people from other groups that I personaly find quit handsome:

dec8cf8eaf4669ef56a82d464d1a07c0.jpg

(Pic of Hokuto Yoshino from THE RAMPAGE)

cb6ccd47c9c21ba2175dacf1fc98f659.jpg

(Pic of Takanori Iwata from Sandaime J Soul Brothers)

670ac4556fdafe6063eac15a3b30fc5a.jpg

(Pic of Yusei Yagi from FANTASTICS)

a655aec2cfc6c5f59b3616c94e68956c.jpg

(Pic of Keigo Sato from JO1)

24cb20f876d9a623b83cbd15856ff556.jpg

(Pic of Noa, solo-artist)

fd65578b041346c84d2a4a325f0f7f11.jpg

(Pic of Atsuki Mashiko from GENIC)

... there are countless more people that are quit good looking in Japan, so I seriously do not get all the haters who claim that all of JPop would be just ugly :rolleyes: WTF is wrong with these people ... :facepalm:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• 1 ) i have heard from japanese ppl on the internet as well as friends who went to japan that there are lots of good looking men on the streets so there's probably some truth to it

doesnt seem like the best looking ppl in japan want to be idols, unlike kr

2 ) kpop fans think idols are flawless beings and will shaft anyone who doesnt think they are objectively attractive, so it makes sense they'd think ppl who dont look like kpop are inferior

fans of hollywood actors do the same thing tbh

3) you yourself are super obsessed with visuals dude

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• like one or two are my type just because a few people on some useless forum complain about looks doesn't mean everyone does. Some of the dudes you find attractive aren't that attractive to me and possibly not the next person. Everyone has their own preferences and kpop fans are just as disgusting ive seen it done to one of my nugu groups

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!