Am I only one who think Stayc music have become better this year?

• well you might be on to something

seems like Korean like those new songs as well

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it's just september and they are close to their best year result in career already

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• The only previous song I really liked was their first song So Bad and Run2U, both Teddy Bear and Bubble is much better and more fun than for example ASAP that is a pretty boring song and don't understand why that song was more popular than So Bad.

• Their new songs and albums are fine but no K-Pop album will ever beat Young-Luv.com.... I remember the whole comeback marketing, the Website on which I would go every day to check for new updates, the teasers... And it's crazy that EVERY song on the album is perfect.

External Content open.spotify.com

I repeated Same Same so many times, I know every line by heart, even the Korean ones.

24/7 BEST BSIDE EVER

This album is so crazy, I SWEAR STREAM IT RN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

˙✧˖°🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖ Oh, you make my heart melt away˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖

• Along with that, the STEREOTYPE EP was also amazing. It brought us these great B-sides.

Complex is soooo underrated, it's one of my favourite Bsides from them. I'd also add Love Fool from Staydom:

˙✧˖°🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖ Oh, you make my heart melt away˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖

• but overall seeing how many people liked at least some titles, or if not then b-sides then let's think how good STAYC could do if they would get two high budget MV's at least for one comeback, things that are more in common recently with the pre-release and then 3-4 weeks later main title

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!