Damn, NMIXX's English Skills Are Top-Tier!

• What's up with ppl hating on skz itzy and nmixx for no reason? These ppl can't even catch a breath

Man, I don't know.

Like, they took a simple thread saying "Yay, JYPE artists can speak English well!".

And got TRIGGERED!!! I'd understand if this thread was attacking groups or trying to be negative towards anyone, but it's literally not.

The insecurity is baffling.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• really don't understand what's the reason to feel insecure here? They're just setting up themselves and their bias group throwing tantrums like a 5 year old kid. If they feel the need to compare their favs with other groups then they're actually trying to say their favs aren't good enough and they don't trust their talents that's why they feel better comparing their favs with other artists. This is sad lol

• Yeah, that tends to happen when you attack people over someone you're supposedly not even a fan of. X/You're really doing this whole "unbothered" act all wrong.

well you were throwing tantrums so what do ppl do when a child throw tantrum? Judge or avoid right? That's what I did <3

• really don't understand what's the reason to feel insecure here? They're just setting up themselves and their bias group throwing tantrums like a 5 year old kid. If they feel the need to compare their favs with other groups then they're actually trying to say their favs aren't good enough and they don't trust their talents that's why they feel better comparing their favs with other artists. This is sad lol

Exactly. The way I constantly ignore threads about groups idgaf about lmao.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I've never checked an Nmixx thread before on akp but someone mentioned skz here so came to check what they're saying and saw not just they're trying to shade skz (as always) but itzy and Nmixx too specially lily (she's so cute I'd die for her) so it gave me an idea how terrible ppl are with nmixx.

Yeah, I feel like NMIXX and ITZY are the punching bags right now. At least ITZY has fans here. NMIXX has very little fans on this site, so when something positive is posted, it usually flops. But, if something negative is posted, all of a sudden people come out of the woodwork to have something to say.

I literally expected this thread to flop and get like 2 responses, but as soon as it took a negative turn, now I somehow have an NMIXX thread that started positively make it to 2 pages. :skull:^^

• How many english speakers in NMIXX? I thought only Lily was, so It's interesting.

In Stray Kids, I'd say there's 3 proficient english speakers and 1 that is good. The others make an effort, what is nice.

In ITZY, there's Lia and Ryujin, but the other girls can carry well with the help of these two here and there.

There's Lily who is a native speaker, and then there's Haewon who is pretty much fluent.

Sullyoon, Bae, and Kyujin I would say are proficient and could probably hold a basic conversation. That's 5/6. Jiwoo, honestly, I'm not sure since I haven't seen her speak before.

Edit: Also, is Seungmin the one who is considered "good". I know him and Han seem like the one's who have the easiest time communicating in English outside of Chan and Felix of course, and I thought I saw somewhere that he is pretty much fluent.

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• There's Lily who is a native speaker, and then there's Haewon who is pretty much fluent.

Sullyoon, Bae, and Kyujin I would say are proficient and could probably hold a basic conversation. That's 5/6. Jiwoo, honestly, I'm not sure since I haven't seen her speak before.

Edit: Also, is Seungmin the one who is considered "good". I know him and Han seem like the one's who have the easiest time communicating in English outside of Chan and Felix of course, and I thought I saw somewhere that he is pretty much fluent.

Oh, I have no idea there was so many members that good. I think It's funny how one group has a (or more) native english speakers and, since they are mostly in front of everything, representing overseas, non-fans tend to not know there are others fluent members too.

Seungmin is the best english speaker after Bang Chan and Felix, who are native, then Han. Hyunjin, Changbin and I.N are always learning so they can communicate better and Lee Know to some extent, but not as much.

He explained his reason is because there's already too many members good at english and he wanted to help Stray Kids in an other way, so he has been learning japanese and he's the best at this departament so far.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Oh, I have no idea there was so many members that good. I think It's funny how one group has a (or more) native english speakers and, since they are mostly in front of everything, representing overseas, non-fans tend to not know there are others fluent members too.

Seungmin is the best english speaker after Bang Chan and Felix, who are native, then Han. Hyunjin, Changbin and I.N are always learning so they can communicate better and Lee Know to some extent, but not as much.

He explained his reason is because there's already too many members good at english and he wanted to help Stray Kids in an other way, so he has been learning japanese and he's the best at this departament so far.

Ah, that explains about Lee Know.

I binged a lot of their English interviews after S-Class dropped, and he always seems to be quiet and doesn't speak much on those. I figured it was either just his personality, he wasn't comfortable, or both.

• Even with their english speaking members, neither Stray Kids nor NMIXX will ever have a sold out stadium tour the way Twice did and still doing in many different countries. Take a look at NMIXX Lily, the main vocalist and fluent in English, but she will never have the same stans as the not so fluent Sullyoon does. ITZY can be a good example too, 2/5 speaks good english, but is actively flopping. With Twice, even without a fluent english speaker in the group and the years of bullying from other fandoms, Twice managed to succeed and profited beyond JYPE’s target for the group. It’s really less about having a member who speaks english, but more about the group’s music and charisma and how you work around it. Also a sprinkle of luck.

I don't know, dude.

Stray Kids especially have a very dedicated and fast growing fandom.

Can see them sell out stadiums at some point.

Also, I don't think this has anything to do with what OP was saying.

• Ah, that explains about Lee Know.

I binged a lot of their English interviews after S-Class dropped, and he always seems to be quiet and doesn't speak much on those. I figured it was either just his personality, he wasn't comfortable, or both.

Lee Know is something else, cause he can go from one of the loudest to one of the quietest members really fast depending on where he's interacting, lol.

I think he just doesn't understand much of the english dropped on the interviews and let the members carry.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Yeah, I feel like NMIXX and ITZY are the punching bags right now. At least ITZY has fans here. NMIXX has very little fans on this site, so when something positive is posted, it usually flops. But, if something negative is posted, all of a sudden people come out of the woodwork to have something to say.

I literally expected this thread to flop and get like 2 responses, but as soon as it took a negative turn, now I somehow have an NMIXX thread that started positively make it to 2 pages. :skull:^^

same thing happens in the skz threads. When minazuki post anything related to their achievements I see literally no one commenting other than few stays but if it was about their songs, them not charting on hot 100 billboard or just the channie's room drama I literally saw at least 5-6 pages ppl arguing. People really don't have a job and a life other than badmouthing someone behind thw screen.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!