GIDLE are feminists and Blackpink cosplay feminists

• I heard someone say that actual feminists gravitate towards GIDLE because they resonate with their lyrics of female empowerment and encourages women to own their bodies and independence…

My friend said Soyeon is really cool because she does all the music and all their lyrics are heartfelt and true! And that’s why they are huge with women in Korea. Because it means something!!

They also said something a bit mean..they said Bkackpink is an industry plant that is more interested in upholding the PATRIARCHY and singing love songs.

MY OPINION is itzy is true feminist group..they always put up women and just wanna be themselves. I WANNA BE ME ME MEEEEE

PLEASE DON’T SHOOT ME I’M JUST THE MESSENGER.

SOMEONE ELSE SAID THIS SO PLEASE DON’T TREND A HASHTAG TO END AKP AND END UP ON THAI NEWS STATION. :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:

BTS = MAGA - ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN - GUNS & FREE SPEECH

• is there anybody who likes a group because they are more feminist or whatever?

is there somebody that goes - hey I'm looking for a new kpop group to stan - which is the most feminist group???

I personally look for music and dance and personality and visuals and group comradery but hey who am I to judge others for what their interested in

• While I am myself into groups like Mamamoo, (G)-idle or BEG before them whose lyrics are indeed directed to women and prone self-acceptance, the term « industry plant » in itself is misogynistic. It was a term used by hip hop fans and then it became a term to designate some female singers and only them.

Blackpink never claimed to be a feminist group with that, it does not mean that their songs can’t feel uplifting to their audience.

• there are no explicitly feminist kpop groups

you can project your feelings on whoever you want

im sure there's twice fans who think they are feminist icons too

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Who are we to dictate what other women find empowering

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BTS Ulti trolling about GG's

Hmmm.

• Being a feminist is realizing women can sing about whatever tf they want to confidently. Idk if BP are feminists or not but what I can say for sure is that you’re not.

First stop putting women against women in this particular manner.

This pretty much.

It reminds me of this new debate regarding the new snow white. Rachel Zegler said something like "We absolutely created a snow white that does not dream about true love" bla bla bla. A true feminist can dream about true love AND a career. There's nothing wrong singing about love and or empowerment. When are people going to realize this.

• This pretty much.

It reminds me of this new debate regarding the new snow white. Rachel Zegler said something like "We absolutely created a snow white that does not dream about true love" bla bla bla. A true feminist can dream about true love AND a career. There's nothing wrong singing about love and or empowerment. When are people going to realize this.

Disney practices lib feminism that's the problem

• is there anybody who likes a group because they are more feminist or whatever?

is there somebody that goes - hey I'm looking for a new kpop group to stan - which is the most feminist group???

I personally look for music and dance and personality and visuals and group comradery but hey who am I to judge others for what their interested in

Somewhat

I gravitate towards bands/artists whose practices I can identify with, usually over time. But it’s not a pre-ordained requirement, it just happens

• No GG in kpop is feminist

You can't call yourself a feminist GG if all you do is sing about female empowerement but never go out to talk about female empowerement and patriarchy on your social media, on the news etc....

This type of "feminist" artist are to me just feminist baiting and that's it because they know that self empowerement song etc... Sell well

And i'm not saying the gidle, blackpink etc... Aren't maybe feminist in real life (we don't know them)

But i can't take someone seriously when they say this group is feminist etc... When their supposed message only appear in their art but you never see them fight for their message outside of their song

It just looks like groups like t.a.t.u etc... Who used to queerbait because they knew that queer people weren't represented in the media so it would help them sell more and gain recognition

But never used to fight for queer in real life

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Bkackpink is an industry plant that is more interested in upholding the PATRIARCHY and singing love songs.

That's not because you talk about love songs that a song can't be female empowering 😑😑

Kill this love is very female empowering because even if the theme is Love

The message of the song is to not be "weak" for love and stay in a toxic relationship because you deserve better

At a time where feminicide are increasing all other the world because of toxic relationship and abusive partner

This type of songs are very empowering for women

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!