[enter-talk] NMIXX LILY BEING OSTRACIZED DURING FANSIGNS

• AVvXsEgIEswCwBgv2kKFaclqdocuVYqUAeqwK7SuxqqsX6zgEB_G1uQi_iDz3g9wpDTVNRSn-bPdDQWfhIQP3SQhJC7gJvNC6CgUQ7NpB2blg-tprMwFk_U33fmTe6c_pjjH0fVTnzTTHV9s4r9Oh-WR0UYJA8nHQ9Le3uf2UymPdOb9_ibYQzt02UVMFCI_LjY=s16000

"Wow this is a shocking video... Can't the members take care of Lily a bit..."

AVvXsEglsflJnvMMNa5x7eh8fn44lMIGa70OjTyU5xS82MxKawkqH8J7CvnXYDDjNeNOxbTEiSDtgE4LiA5SfParNryaa79nSL-lCk9pSjQ37ssKskRNn2MU8vRwhH3lEkiLFMB7Un7KCbMLzA1KAsiKx952Yom50nH0uZvzs2JtnraAghIBQPzKehEp5OD6TUA=s16000

AVvXsEg_vY2TvuUS1W6XACuxGixrZhc3f8gW46EN5DGL_AJeXRedPuZPQZNbZ5Ytl5pr3FiqwKOm4hN3Is_s3SFlEid2Empfoxx_lc68pd1DdNoLE5oQ6KIbrpD4m3DDujcoz5vbjros0zNRG4V1uWKq5bJAZQPuDfcA4o9tJAX_5NC_o7yTstweziRKUOAJyvM=s16000

She's the only one who didn't receive any gift and her expressions were so gloomy... And she also didn't interact much with the fans... She looked so hurt

AVvXsEjD916zE-CvA2qrDJrDQuuYUsvgtHCoXZHntCfFC8cHhF4sBsX8n9ilBdsPMtWRrIfe5faOJZ4JLjzo046Sd9fkF3_6CqwgmqCZg6ReuTuyfZpTy34eMWmydoktWi-oqHhf11sFOkXaQHhq2Ux5KirqjdMWVn9hb3vTgAzGc5ZTLsT1koZGpWE6JygepNY=s16000

AVvXsEiGndpUx60YBzeJ31wFgFz3v_EhPA5HxonxAwglaO7hZTl06PIaDpS2-3n0iMVTRJK4duLucOYEE3npThpZzLu87awUj8XP2JX39p_5iDBTvMpcbPvx97sk6Gd3LdYGRpGswZyp34BFfNx0pG_m3d0S00fz5vePx2UVzeacPsLZfPFMnQNxq4sRunzlKis=s16000

"Wow I just want to give her a gift;;;"

"This is so bad, she looked so hurt... Find strength.."
    "Lily, I'm sorry..."
    "I love you Lily"

AVvXsEizrAITFLtxhIhbPTVDCZZBjn-M_Gbfnzzo2QFMimgKyoitEw9uaXuLpAy4Cz25gQfPuWO7lC8u6PzuHHQ0rZpH7vRfqoXWtkYP9fPVzBgScOEAIzgyqmn6dXTivL8VZVW_OwMgk_punkA3uXvabKdIrOY_z_THqw7BowMaYjuvOsXPpQs6rYa1s9Crkg0=s16000

"This was f*cking cruel, and they call themselves fans ?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
    "What is this? Aigo you so-called fans, don't you pity her?"
    "Why??"

AVvXsEhTEjwrKLDw3og9eWsXC5JSwRA_C5_DKBWE7k8fp2FD8rE2hSaoBPjLRv7XylwUSHu7CbdNnFxVuzk9Pg6lMN0gxmlBFg7zTo3zWYbL7CQbVpURowVhmGPSZv20-q8_egCGgwBvnX3FuMxbR8tZPm4j8_hgNzlRZrEZ2ToFtPRKPb4Em0N4JSKCNIvELkI=s16000

"Haewon next to her acting like it's none of her business is hilarious"
    "Anyone can tell that Lily is like an outcast"
    "Sorry but, I'm a Lily fan but is it because Lily can't understand the fansign culture and find it hard to adjust..?"

AVvXsEicLmayrhgHZDoyZon8t0yYCbDj9dHjnlspI3B7cTB5dlOBR5ZWfom296hMLm7eUc0lhUazH1teXzxXwjLKY030mYhTFcY7IYTfQwuZY5dbIusF8XxEXxQOmJcZ3qb9ZwecNdYrhDYgqcinz9PIYGbLFNaQAjVzsY-bg0djLv95AdaGuVTO1gIhig952kg=s16000

"No matter how ugly you were born, this is just wrong. She's the best singer in NMIXX. Can't they take care of her just out of courtesy? This seriously breaks my heart to see"
    "She got her reality check"
    "Can't the members take care of her? They really are giving her no f*cks ㅋㅋ"

post response:
    [+217][-14]
    original post: here

1. [+169, -8]
    NMIXX's fans always pride themselves with how good they sing, but instead of leaving these types of comments, shouldn't you guys go take care of your main vocal? You guys are praising them for their live and boasting about it all the time, but this is how you treat the person who is responsible for your group's image?

2. [+157, -3]
    I watched the video and she got such a reality slap that she couldn't even control her expressions. I can't even imagine how much she just wanted to leave during the fansign. She held back until the end, but the next fansign will be just as bad

3. [+137, -7]
    Is it because she's a foreigner? No matter how much I love my individual bias, I'd still give at least a headband to other members too... Meanwhile Haewon was just stacking her headbands next to her

4. [+133, -5]
    This reminds me of Pristin...

5. [+127, -6]

She's the one responsible for raising NMIXX's song quality, seriously this is just so wrong from their akgaes

~*~

• NMIXX just cant win. They actually had a top 10 hit recently and their music has improved but nobody cares about that. Folks just end up focusing on the bad, me included unfortunately. I've seen whisperings of team chemistry issues and personality conflicts within the group including a fanvid where there was some weird tension going on, it's hard to ignore, plus the Jinni debacle.

Maybe the Kpop gods are trying to even the score, after winning the lottery with Twice, maybe they're trying to humble JYP a little bit. I can find no other explanation :pepe-shrug:

ETA: just saw another fansign clip that seems more recent and it looks like NMIXX fandom corrected their oversight.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is not the first time. She always look out of place in the group while the other girls talk and having fun with each other. She's close to Jinni, right if I'm not mistaken because they both are the longest trainees in Jyp there.

• This is not the first time. She always look out of place in the group while the other girls talk and having fun with each other. She's close to Jinni, right if I'm not mistaken because they both are the longest trainees in Jyp there.

Isn't she close to Haewon? they even go out of the country together even pre-debut afaik.

• Just going to leave this here. Same thing I said in the last thread about this. It's always the people who don't follow or know anything about NMIXX spreading the negativity.

I love how people chose one random fansign to act like NMIXX fans mistreat Lily. That fansign was from like 2 weeks ago, and maybe Lily fans didn't make it into that particular fansign. Or maybe they couldn't afford gifts that day. But there have been other fansigns where Lily clearly also got gifts.

External Content youtu.be

Lily does have the smallest fanbase in SK, but this idea she is being mistreated by fans and NMIXX is reaching (not saying you're saying that but I've seen a lot of people use that video to attack other NMIXX members.)

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Maybe she was having a bad day.

They are human, it happens to us all.

• Just dropping this here for people buying into the whole "NMIXX hate Lily" rhetoric.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Just dropping this here for people buying into the whole "NMIXX hate Lily" rhetoric.

I don't follow the group so i won't judge. But I still want to say that what you show us here proves absolutely nothing. Groups with members who have fought and don't like each other also have this kind of "moment" when they appear in public. Give a plushies proves nothing.

• I don't follow the group so i won't judge. But I still want to say that what you show us here proves absolutely nothing. Groups with members who have fought and don't like each other also have this kind of "moment" when they appear in public. Give a plushies proves nothing.

This may prove nothing, but the video everyone is talking about also proves nothing in terms of NMIXX's internal relationship lmao.

So what's the point of talking about either of them? :eyes::skull:

• That's why i started my post with "I don't follow the group so i won't judge."

Yes, but the discussion of this thread for some people is that NMIXX is ostracizing Lily because of one video clip. Specifically Haewon. People have been attacking Haewon for not being a good leader and taunting Lily because she got more gifts.

I posted my video to demonstrate that Haewon eventually realized there was an issue and came back the next day to try to rectify the issue without singling out Lily.

It shows at least she thought enough of Lily to see that she may have been embarrassed or sad about what happened and will probably pay attention to make sure it does not happen again. I'm addressing those people who think that based off of the video, that Haewon was being malicious when she probably wasn't with a counter video since that's what this topic is about.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!