New Jeans advertises the iPhone 14 Pro in their new music video

• New Jeans advertises the iPhone 14 Pro in their new music video

0005045910_002_20230722060101878.jpg

0005045910_003_20230722060101888.jpg

Article: The phone in New Jeans' Haerin's hand in their new music video?

Source: Financial News via Naver

[+748, -327] So they're singing a song in Korean while advertising for Apple... This bothers me, especially considering how much Samsung has done for our country and the amount they donate every year. I've never once heard of any donations Apple has made to our country... although I have heard of all the money they made off of lawsuits over a rounded-edge corner.

[+576, -161] New Jeans... this is a bit disappointing

[+434, -56] BTS only takes pictures with fans if it's on a Galaxy phone... I was always touched with how thoughtful they were of our country. New Jeans, this is disappointing...

[+454, -82] It's sad to see a Korean girl group blatantly advertise for a company that's a direct competitor to a Korean company.. Kids these days are so obsessed with copying everything idols do, are they encouraging everyone to use iPhones with this?

[+357, -33] New Jeans is not a group to expect positive influence from. Ever since they began modeling for luxury brands, parents have been dealing with chodings and middle schoolers who have become obsessed with wanting to buy luxury brands, all to line the pockets of brands from foreign countries.

[+174, -16] And this is why kids are so obsessed with iPhones lately.. This is disappointing.

[+147, -14] I guess it can't be helped that I'm Korean after all because I thought "if only this was for Samsung"

[+129, -10] Yeah, this is going to go well with our chodings already obsessed with wearing Gucci and Chanel

[+91, -14] When COVID hit our country, Samsung's Lee Jae Yong went above and beyond to secure vaccines for our country, and donated a ton too... To then go and advertise his direct competitor... Sure, they're free to do what they want, but as a group of their influence, they should learn to be more thoughtful as well...

[+53, -10] I get that the money was probably good but this can't be good for their image

[+49, -8] Disappointed in New Jeans...

[+44, -3] Meanwhile IVE has "galaxy" in their song lyrics, auto advertisement ㅋ

[+40, -8] I don't expect patriotism from them but let's please use our brains. This is a thoughtless decision by their agency.

[+28, -5] That's gross

[+28, -6] I'll be passing on New Jeans from now on

[+24, -3] Their new song isn't even that good anyway. Doesn't have the kind of emotions that 'Ditto' brought.

[+25, -7] This totally makes me hate them. Leave Korea if this is how you're going to play it.

[+21, -5] Money's important, but so is patriotism... Especially in a generation where kids are being bullied for not having iPhones in school...

http://netizenbuzz.bl0gspot.com/2023/07/new-jeans-advertises-iphone-14-pro-in.html?m=1

• Nwjns is outgrowing Korea

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nwjns is outgrowing Korea

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's kinda crazy uh?

• I think SK kids were obsessed with iphones before this :skull:

External Content www.youtube.com

• MV Director says it could be the new way to make MVs. Would be a setback for using actual video cameras.

Having one chance to create a Music Video that costs massive amounts of time and money. I know lets use an Iphone. geeze

• Idols advertize so many brands (Korean or others) that I wonder what patriotism have to do with that.

Korean don't have any clothing brands on the levels of Samsung though.

ngl but this is very good marketing for Apple. ofc Samsung fans would feel jealous lol

• I didn't pay attention to this one, it seems marketing dominates my life more than I expected. Besides that I of course understand why this is happening, I am a programmer and I know very well that now there are a lot of applications that help to create a good photo or video, for example https://setapp.com/how-to/how-to-make-a-video-a-live-photo here you can find how to make a video and a live photo, this is actually very nice and I am glad that now advertising is at such a high level that it is not even perceived as advertising, I mean people get a quality product. 8|

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!