is safe to say that Jisoo's flower is one of the most impactful songs released this year?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

more I have to put it some under spoiler it would take long to load

even your popular 3.5 & 4th gen female idols dancing or liking flower

I already made a thread about this lol but the hype isn't going anywhere

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=4309515#post4309515

BlinkTaglist

There are actually a lot more people covering/reacting but it would be too long

it’s been in top 10 melon for 3 months now it's really an organic hit and it had very little promo

• Jisoo' flower getting oblitrated by nayeon' pop rubbed you so bad that you had to make this thread to cope lol

lmao nope don't flatter yourself. I always make achievmenet threads about Jisoo. I was planning of making it eventually but I got lazy so I waited for a bit and it wasn't you it was another user that made me want to make it todays( notice I made the comment before you made the jisoo vs nayeon ) but you don't bother to read your own threads

in the real world flower impact>

• Like i said in that other thread, BP are truly the faves of the 4th generation. You almost never see someone like Wonyoung talk about other Kpop groups, like it never happens, but she is clearly a Flower fan.

IVE subunit cover Kill This Love on tour, and the crowd went crazy over it and sang along. I guess the impact is undeniable

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!