is it safe to say stayC is currently top 5 4th gen GG in korea ?

• The current top GG ranking would currently be like this :

1.IVE

2. NJ

3. IDLE

4. Lesserafim = Aespa

5 ?

Only the 5th spot seems to be vacant, should StayC be the GG occupying the 5th throne of 4th gen GG ??

for the last year they have been pretty consisten with 2 song entering the top 5 with Teddy bear and Run2U.

they even show some improvement with teddy bear and not a decrease in popularity in korea

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they also have one of the longest charting 4th gen GG song in circle digital chart

They are also just behind Aespa, NJ, and IDLE with the bside with the most digital point

And we can talk about beautiful monster who's consider as their biggest flop of their carreer, but even their biggest flop charted better than most groups songs

So should Kpop fans give to StayC the rightful spot they deserve in the top 5 of the 4th gen GG in korea right NOW ?

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• i consider as both sharing #4 spot

until their next comeback where we would have a better idea of who's really #4 and who gets demoted to the #5 place and push the #5 spot to the #6 spot

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• i consider as both sharing #4 spot

until their next comeback where we would have a better idea of who's really #4 and who gets demoted to the #5 place and push the #5 spot to the #6 spot

then StayC at best #6 BUT midzy will come after you - dont forget about ITZY

• let's not underestimate bp and twice. i think at least one of them would do better than stayc? idkk

what exactly is the criteria for this? popularity? cuz then idk if stayc has a chance (they still slayy)

i should precise in my title but i'm only talking about 4th gen gg i thought it was evident since i didn't mention BP in the top 5 GG

then StayC at best #6 BUT midzy will come after you - dont forget about ITZY

well and ?

i didn't do this thread before making my research don't worry

you can't really debate much when the numbers and proof are here

• SooYoung

Changed the title of the thread from “is it safe to say stayC is currently top 5 GG in korea ?” to “is it safe to say stayC is currently top 5 4th gen GG in korea ?”.
  • i should precise in my title but i'm only talking about 4th gen gg i thought it was evident since i didn't mention BP in the top 5 GG

well and ?

i didn't do this thread before making my research don't worry

you can't really debate much when the numbers and proof are here

I think ITZY still has a shot to compete with StayC because of their much stronger sales + youtube views + the members are more popular individually. Both groups to me, are quite inconsistent with their digital charting (lately StayC is slightly better undeniable).

• I think ITZY still has a shot to compete with StayC because of their much stronger sales + youtube views + the members are more popular individually. Both groups to me, are quite inconsistent with their digital charting (lately StayC is slightly better undeniable).

sales isn't only korea same for youtube view

maybe the members of itzy individually are more popular

but it seems that currently as a group stayC seems stronger but everything can change in the next months with the future debut of Baby monsters and SM new GG

• They are a strong performance group, but need to change concept to breakout outside Korea.

they don't need to breakout outside of korea

being more popular in korea and focusing only on korea and japan like they do actually give them a better shot of staying relevant for a long time

because they keep promoting and appeaing to koreans

and ifans are the most volatile fans when a ne big groups debut and do better they just throw away the last group for the new one

just look at itzy and how ifans were always going around about how they are the biggest 4th gen gg internationally

and now that a new shiny toys they completely gave up on them, idle surpassed their overall spotify stream, and Ive , nj and lesserafim are doing better internationally

ifans completely gave up on itzy with the cheshire era, which is weird because even when they used to flop in korea, they still did well internationally and this time it was not the case even if the song was really target for the International public more than the koreans one

• they are there for sure

I love my STAYC Girls

they are working hard Teddy Bear will probably become their longest charting song

they need that 'western' or 'chinese' boost in sales

because now sales are the only thing which makes them feel bit smaller than other mentioned groups

External Content www.youtube.com

• they are there for sure

I love my STAYC Girls

they are working hard Teddy Bear will probably become their longest charting song

they need that 'western' or 'chinese' boost in sales

because now sales are the only thing which makes them feel bit smaller than other mentioned groups

the problem is their lack of foreigner member to give them this extra boost in sales

• People tend to overlook them because their songs and concept are not very memorable

They do have good albums, and with amazing songs they are stable on charts.

They remind me of OMG kinda, they have lowkey hits at first but a slow and steady rise.

★*★*★*★*★ Fearless, say yes, we don't dress to impress ★*★*★*★*★

dbbc37ee9b34ecb400d4db7532da1d35482c7371.gifv 3923379cb0fbe44b64145967a41d9516e417f661.gifv 682caaf41fe5214856b2773b89e21a72d129a70d.gifv a5265df948bd48063ce07183be2c0b2db46f9bc7.gifv

• People tend to overlook them because their songs and concept are not very memorable

They do have good albums, and with amazing songs they are stable on charts.

They remind me of OMG kinda, they have lowkey hits at first but a slow and steady rise.

i think people just overlook them because it's the only GG currently who's not chasing after the western market

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!