I really really despise the sexism and double standards of SM

• SNSD SES The Grace F(x) and now RV have all been done dirty while SM does make amazing vocalists it's jarring how their old ass boy groups are still active and signed (minus EXO) TVXQ SJ EXO NCT and now SHINEE I don't hate these groups minus SJ but it's annoying SM town live only had 3 female acts !!! Taeyeon RV and aespa then to top it off they only performed a few songs it's frustrating being a SM girl group Stan seeing my faves literally being mistreated and misused say what y'all want about JYP YG but look at TWICE and Blackpink why tf did SM fumble the bag so hard with RV??? They should had been doing just as fine as TWICE but they barely get past MAMAMOO these days it's so annoying SM promo for RV is ass SM wasting the talents of RV so much it's so mind boggling what's the point of having the best female vocalists in the industry when you pay them dust SM??? Now they're bsing with aespa cut the mess give us more content holy f*** ! I subscribed to aespa yt channel to see aespa I didn't to see them react to shinee no shade I would has subbed to shinee why tf haven't y'all filmed aespa reaction to their own MV!? Where is that at SM!? How does bang Chan and itzy JYP idols react and talk about aespa more than OTHER SM IDOLS !? Where is RV and Aespa interactions why no other SM idols filmed reaction to aespa MVs !? Why won't y'all let my girls sing live LSM??? I don't hate Shinee it just annoyed me they did a reaction to their MV but never did one for their own MV and I'm not even gonna talk about how SM fucked up 2 changes aespa could had gotten their first wins 1st chance lost cause no physicals 2nd time lost TO A NCT UNIT LIKE UGHH???????? SM has gotten lazy af with their GGs promo since SNSD it's tragic I don't understand it I just don't I'm terrified for Aespa and RV I hate how SM loves male idols and dispose of female idols end rant bye...

1. "you will notice that no punctuation is used"

Oh there was punctuation used, for example: "3 female acts !!! Taeyeon RV and aespa". Now correct usage is another question altogether.

On a related note, I would like to suggest the incorporation of a few paragraph breaks.

• Official Post

Red Velvet didn't promote last year because Wendy was recovering and now they have the whole shit with Irene to deal with. BoA released an album last year, but couldn't take part in the SM Town NYE concert because of her own scandal.

They used SuperM and NCT to tease aespa's debut. As far as I know the videos of everyone reacting to SHINee is the first time I've seen any of the other groups reacting to videos that aren't their own so how was SHINee supposed to react to aespa's video when they weren't even active?

I also don't get how you're comparing anyone to Twice who have had pretty much zero individual promotions. Say what you will about Red Velvet, but each of the members has been free to build her own identity in both variety content and on social media. Twice still share the same Instagram account. Blackpink have also been free to build their own identity, but while both Blackpink and Red Velvet have released the same about of title tracks in the period of time since Blackpink debuted, overall Red Velvet has released far more music in that period between having more tracks on their releases, Japanese tracks, and SM Station releases.

• This paragraph was a waste of time and space If you had not read this and I had not typed this you and I could’ve done something more productive than reading this mindlessly and carelessly as if you did not have anything else to do in life Life is so precious because it is short and you are being so careless that you do not realize it until now since this void paragraph mentions that you are doing something so mindless so stupid so careless that you realize that you are not using your time wisely You could’ve been playing with your dog or eating your cat but no You want to read this barren paragraph and expect something marvelous and terrific at the end But since you still do not realize that you are wasting precious time you still continue to read the null paragraph If you had not noticed you have wasted an estimated time of 20 seconds Imagine what you could’ve done with those 20 seconds besides reading this non-productive paragraph Imagine the things you could’ve accomplished Imagine the possibilities But time is irreversible and you still do not realize this Somehow you have managed still to waste around now 35 seconds reading this stupid excessive and long paragraph with your irreversible time If you haven’t realized that then you have not yet read the whole paragraph Even if you did you still refuse to stop reading this essay After around 45 seconds you are still reading this mindlessly and carelessly with your precious and non-reversible time If you remembered from the first sentence of this disgustingly long paragraph you would remember that this paragraph was a waste of time and space imagine if I had not typed this paragraph and you had not read it Imagine all the things you could’ve done the things that made you you But no you are still reading this paragraph and it has been around 60 seconds which is a whole full minute A minute! Yet you still have the urge and motivation to read this pointless and long essay Now you have nearly reached the end you ponder why am I reading this? Why is the writer making a paragraph so long that I have the urge and motivation to finish this pointless paragraph to prove him that reading is what makes me me Then you realize you have wasted now around a minute and 10 seconds If you had not make the idiotic decision of continuing to read this paragraph use that mind of yours to think what you could’ve done throughout your whole irreversible time You could’ve finished your homework play with your cat eat your seal or you could’ve discovered who made the fire hydrant if you did not get the reference you could’ve went and learned something and post it on reddit in the subreddit “Today I learned” but you still have the urge to read this insanely long paragraph pondering how I typed this without rest Then you read this text and see that text over there Why am I still reading this? How does this paragraph know what I’m thinking? What did I eat last April the 17th? Then you come to the conclusion that you know that this useless and insanely long paragraph would tell you And you are right but I did not write this and you have wasted now around 2 minutes A full 2 minutes Now use that intelligence that you have assuming that your IQ is above 60 and you are literate Now that you have made it this far you wonder if you learned anything but no you did not get the reference about the fire hydrant and refused to look it up then you make the decision of reading this long essay with your irreversible time Since you have made it this far on your long journey you try have the urge to stop reading But I bet you cannot finish this paragraph for which you are lazy and want to continue on with your life but you keep on reading this long wasteful barren and non-productive essay that will not benefit you in any way than making you lose your irreversible and precious time but that is not even a benefit Soon you realize that it has been now 3 minutes A full 3 minutes now you use your intelligence with an IQ above 70 and ponder about the things you could’ve done the assignments you could’ve done the dogs and cats you could’ve eaten But you continue reading this now nearly 2 paged paragraph Then you wonder how this is even a paragraph How am did I make it this far? Do I get a certificate? Why am I reading this pointless and barren paragraph? How does this essay know what I’m thinking about? Then finally you feel relaxed and accomplished because the essay said finally to make you hyped up that you accomplished reading a nearly 2 paged essay then the paragraph creates a plot twist You’re no where near the ending Your insides wince a little while you’re reading this endless paragraph Wondering if this will ever end Then you start getting nervous that it’s almost time for bed then you wonder what you ate for breakfast on June the 9th How does this paragraph know what you’re thinking about you think? Because when you’re reading a paragraph inside your head the words are projected into your brain with the IQ above 90 and then the thought process go through your internal organs and through yours eyes and you wonder if this is actually true but it’s really not because all it is non-sense Then you look at your watch if you had one and realize that it’s been a near 4 minutes 4 minutes if you expect this paragraph to say the old and customary saying after you’ve discovered how long it’s been then you’re wrong This time the paragraph is going to criticize you why you’re still reading this essay with your irreversible and precious time Why are you still reading this you ask? Because you are so headstrong and careless yet you have the urge and motivation to continue reading this essay that it feels like an eternity If you have made it this far then it is mind boggling on what you could’ve done with your near 5 minutes Imagine the things you could’ve eaten sushi sharks dogs snakes cats fish humans dogs dogs and many more wonders of this world Then when you are reading this you realize that there is no long a wall of text you realize that you think you’ve made it to the ending and I congratulate you on your epic journey across the wall of text Yet you have not yet realized that you wasted a full 5 minutes on this paragraph that feels endless yet it has been ceased

• This paragraph was a waste of time and space If you had not read this and I had not typed this you and I could’ve done something more productive than reading this mindlessly and carelessly as if you did not have anything else to do in life Life is so precious because it is short and you are being so careless that you do not realize it until now since this void paragraph mentions that you are doing something so mindless so stupid so careless that you realize that you are not using your time wisely You could’ve been playing with your dog or eating your cat but no You want to read this barren paragraph and expect something marvelous and terrific at the end But since you still do not realize that you are wasting precious time you still continue to read the null paragraph If you had not noticed you have wasted an estimated time of 20 seconds Imagine what you could’ve done with those 20 seconds besides reading this non-productive paragraph Imagine the things you could’ve accomplished Imagine the possibilities But time is irreversible and you still do not realize this Somehow you have managed still to waste around now 35 seconds reading this stupid excessive and long paragraph with your irreversible time If you haven’t realized that then you have not yet read the whole paragraph Even if you did you still refuse to stop reading this essay After around 45 seconds you are still reading this mindlessly and carelessly with your precious and non-reversible time If you remembered from the first sentence of this disgustingly long paragraph you would remember that this paragraph was a waste of time and space imagine if I had not typed this paragraph and you had not read it Imagine all the things you could’ve done the things that made you you But no you are still reading this paragraph and it has been around 60 seconds which is a whole full minute A minute! Yet you still have the urge and motivation to read this pointless and long essay Now you have nearly reached the end you ponder why am I reading this? Why is the writer making a paragraph so long that I have the urge and motivation to finish this pointless paragraph to prove him that reading is what makes me me Then you realize you have wasted now around a minute and 10 seconds If you had not make the idiotic decision of continuing to read this paragraph use that mind of yours to think what you could’ve done throughout your whole irreversible time You could’ve finished your homework play with your cat eat your seal or you could’ve discovered who made the fire hydrant if you did not get the reference you could’ve went and learned something and post it on reddit in the subreddit “Today I learned” but you still have the urge to read this insanely long paragraph pondering how I typed this without rest Then you read this text and see that text over there Why am I still reading this? How does this paragraph know what I’m thinking? What did I eat last April the 17th? Then you come to the conclusion that you know that this useless and insanely long paragraph would tell you And you are right but I did not write this and you have wasted now around 2 minutes A full 2 minutes Now use that intelligence that you have assuming that your IQ is above 60 and you are literate Now that you have made it this far you wonder if you learned anything but no you did not get the reference about the fire hydrant and refused to look it up then you make the decision of reading this long essay with your irreversible time Since you have made it this far on your long journey you try have the urge to stop reading But I bet you cannot finish this paragraph for which you are lazy and want to continue on with your life but you keep on reading this long wasteful barren and non-productive essay that will not benefit you in any way than making you lose your irreversible and precious time but that is not even a benefit Soon you realize that it has been now 3 minutes A full 3 minutes now you use your intelligence with an IQ above 70 and ponder about the things you could’ve done the assignments you could’ve done the dogs and cats you could’ve eaten But you continue reading this now nearly 2 paged paragraph Then you wonder how this is even a paragraph How am did I make it this far? Do I get a certificate? Why am I reading this pointless and barren paragraph? How does this essay know what I’m thinking about? Then finally you feel relaxed and accomplished because the essay said finally to make you hyped up that you accomplished reading a nearly 2 paged essay then the paragraph creates a plot twist You’re no where near the ending Your insides wince a little while you’re reading this endless paragraph Wondering if this will ever end Then you start getting nervous that it’s almost time for bed then you wonder what you ate for breakfast on June the 9th How does this paragraph know what you’re thinking about you think? Because when you’re reading a paragraph inside your head the words are projected into your brain with the IQ above 90 and then the thought process go through your internal organs and through yours eyes and you wonder if this is actually true but it’s really not because all it is non-sense Then you look at your watch if you had one and realize that it’s been a near 4 minutes 4 minutes if you expect this paragraph to say the old and customary saying after you’ve discovered how long it’s been then you’re wrong This time the paragraph is going to criticize you why you’re still reading this essay with your irreversible and precious time Why are you still reading this you ask? Because you are so headstrong and careless yet you have the urge and motivation to continue reading this essay that it feels like an eternity If you have made it this far then it is mind boggling on what you could’ve done with your near 5 minutes Imagine the things you could’ve eaten sushi sharks dogs snakes cats fish humans dogs dogs and many more wonders of this world Then when you are reading this you realize that there is no long a wall of text you realize that you think you’ve made it to the ending and I congratulate you on your epic journey across the wall of text Yet you have not yet realized that you wasted a full 5 minutes on this paragraph that feels endless yet it has been ceased

Did you write this yourself?

I read all of this :pepecute:

duck_knife Discord & Slack Emoji

stab >: (

• The SMTOWN New Year's Concert was really painful for GG stans. Because of BoA's scandal, there was 1 less act and they also removed 20 years with BoA special stages. While NCT counted as 4 groups since each sub-unit performed their songs. NCT alone sang as much as all female acts. And there was also SuperM.

Can you seriously not derail with your irrelevant posts it's a fucking kpop forum site not my English mla paper don't like how I type? Too bad Ves can you delete his posts he's literally clogging thread with irrelevant stuff about my grammar with has 0 to do with SM mistreatment of female idols

I been trying to read this for minutes but I cannot finish it, if you wrote it yourself then I am amazed at your commitment

• i like aespa but i think they should go on some variety shows or do one of their own like to do with the ai side of things to slowly tease it rather than drop it on people

• Official Post

Can you seriously not derail with your irrelevant posts it's a fucking kpop forum site not my English mla paper don't like how I type? Too bad Ves can you delete his posts he's literally clogging thread with irrelevant stuff about my grammar with has 0 to do with SM mistreatment of female idols

Um. Wow. That is quite the write up! If something needs to be moderated, please report it. These are given priority when moderating the forum since regalur mentions could be about anything! Thank you :borahae:

• The fact thag NCT is like 20+ members and going and Aespa debuted with four only tells you everything. They are super selective with debuting female idols yet pretty much all their male trainees will be able to debut in NCT. Let alone the mistreatment they have to SNSD and Fx. ISo much sexism in SM and its a real shame.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!