So If Twice has been outsold by BP, Aespa, whoever else then by the same logic has BTS been outsold by Seventeen and Stray Kids?

• Bro yall gotta be consistent, yall have been pitting these Cbar 50 version "single best selling album > overall sales" ggs against Twice, now stick to your own words and make another crazy claim or apologize to us Onces for the last 3 years of bullshit and idiotic attempts to strip Twice of their well deserved physical album sales crown.

• The year is 2065

The world is in ruins after nuclear war

Humanity has started it's evolution into crabs and begun it's migration to the sea

SNSD and Jessica still hate each other

Roaches and rodents has claimed dominance over land

Allkpop has recently undergone it's 368 revamp

Dreamer95 will still be here complaining about Chinese bots and physical sales :lisa7:

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• hilarious you are still bitter by this when the album didn't have digipacks was the first gg that sold over 1M back then

born pink 9 versions still bother and mind you twice also had digipacks in their recent album what about remixes?

• Dreamer95 will still be here complaining about Chinese bots and physical sales :lisa7:

hilarious you are still bitter by this when the album didn't have digipacks was the first gg that sold over 1M back then

born pink 9 versions still bother and mind you twice also had digipacks in their recent album what about remixes?

Yall are mad cause I am speaking facts. Yall wanted to outsell Twice so bad throughout the years that yall made an entire new narrative to make it appear so. Yet you failed. Now everyone can see through your bullshit. Twice is the best selling gg, BP will never be. Stay mad.

• i don't think onces will ever acknowledge the numerical advantage twice has compared to blackpink in photocards and other collectibles. "onces don't bulkbuy" what a load of nonsense. it must really hurt you to see twice's only relevant record looking like it will be broken anytime now with the sales boom.

• i don't think onces will ever acknowledge the numerical advantage twice has compared to blackpink in photocards and other collectibles. "onces don't bulkbuy" what a load of nonsense. it must really hurt you to see twice's only relevant record looking like it will be broken anytime now with the sales boom.

I admit whatever you want.

Now can you chose which alt you want me to ban?

• No one said Twice don't have the most overall sales, just that they achieved it by releasing every 4 months, you know damn well BP would outsell them in no time with the same pace and if you say no it's coping overdose.

And with those bgs it's different cause we all know they mostly got sales but the streams are nowhere near BTS

• Yall are mad cause I am speaking facts. Yall wanted to outsell Twice so bad throughout the years that yall made an entire new narrative to make it appear so. Yet you failed. Now everyone can see through your bullshit. Twice is the best selling gg, BP will never be. Stay mad.

May it keep you warm at night

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Will Dreamer start a beef with each gg who starts to sell more than Twice? About BP, they're simpply bigger and the top1 3rd gen gg, you can't change that by whining. About aespa and other 4th gen ggs, it's a gen thing, the same way we can't compare SNSD sales and 3rd gen ggs sales.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Go cope with the cumulative sales your favs have with 1346895680 albums and stop making same threads mentioning bp for 45679005788th time. Also its just a matter of time before a top 4th gen gg who has normal amount of cbs for kpop standard to snatch that one last record as well, so hold on tight.

• Everyday I wake up in a cold sweat about those damn Chinese bots and streaming factories in Indonesia. It is not a laughing matter.

I don't think Blinks will ever acknowledge the numerical advantage BP have compared to Twice in horrifically overpriced albums & concert tickets and their fans' willingness to get scammed at every turn.

• No one said Twice don't have the most overall sales, just that they achieved it by releasing every 4 months, you know damn well BP would outsell them in no time with the same pace and if you say no it's coping overdose.

And with those bgs it's different cause we all know they mostly got sales but the streams are nowhere near BTS

We don't know that actually. If BP released the same song every 4 months, instead of every 2 years, fatigue would set in all the more quickly and everyone would lose interest within the year. More albums doesn't automatically mean more sales in the long run.

When Twice were releasing that often (2017-18) they also had the highest sales per album, it's a dumb argument

• BLACKPINK has been fighting with twice for the number 1 spot since 2016 when they smashed GLOBALLY with their debut, and then around 2018 they were the Kpop girl group and now they are the Global Girl Group, so not the same logic, situation or whatever.

Go back to your break, BP still smashing and we all know that you only return here when they are in hiatus, so wrong timing of you minion.

• We don't know that actually. If BP released the same song every 4 months, instead of every 2 years, fatigue would set in all the more quickly and everyone would lose interest within the year. More albums doesn't automatically mean more sales in the long run.

Blackpink released shut down and pink venom within 1 month, and also did something similar with 3 songs for hylt, ice cream, lsg and all songs are bigger than anything twice ever put out.

Then they dropped jisoo's solo only a few months after born pink and she's sitting over 1.4m with flower also being a bigger hit than most if not all of twice's. Just let it go

• When Twice were releasing that often (2017-18) they also had the highest sales per album, it's a dumb argument

Well they wouldn't now, bp sold like 2.8m for born pink while selling at higher prices in the west. Onces who still deny reality give flat earther ;(

• Blackpink released shut down and pink venom within 1 month, and also did something similar with 3 songs for hylt, ice cream, lsg and all songs are bigger than anything twice ever put out.

Then they dropped jisoo's solo only a few months after born pink and she's sitting over 1.4m with flower also being a bigger hit than most if not all of twice's. Just let it go

Bigger than anything Twice has put out? I don't even know half those songs!

Probably because I don't subject myself to trash. :pepe-smug:

Aespa 100% gonna take that crown with next comeback

• When Twice were releasing that often (2017-18) they also had the highest sales per album, it's a dumb argument

It is quite a dumb argument also when u compare sales with different number of albums. Mathematically it only make sense when u take average and we all know how this will end up with.

That's why once never will mention how many albums Twice released over past years. Even Ive with 3 single albums+1 full album and aespa with 3 mini albums are already catching up on Hanteo.

• We don't know that actually. If BP released the same song every 4 months, instead of every 2 years, fatigue would set in all the more quickly and everyone would lose interest within the year. More albums doesn't automatically mean more sales in the long run.

Stop this narrative. Already proven wrong multiple times.

The Album, Rosé solo album and Lalisa were released within a span of 13 months. All 3 sold well enough. Born Pink and Jisoo Me also roughly within 6 months.

No reason to believe albums wont sell as good as the previous one considering even solo albums sold half or even more than half of the group comeback

• No one said Twice don't have the most overall sales, just that they achieved it by releasing every 4 months, you know damn well BP would outsell them in no time with the same pace and if you say no it's coping overdose

Damn, you could show your mathematical illiteracy in a beter way. If YG knew they can put out albums as often as Twice and sell as much, why the fuck would a capitalist company not do that?

Will Dreamer start a beef with each gg who starts to sell more than Twice? About BP, they're simpply bigger and the top1 3rd gen gg, you can't change that by whining. About aespa and other 4th gen ggs, it's a gen thing, the same way we can't compare SNSD sales and 3rd gen ggs sales.

That's easy. Nobody is selling more than Twice

• BLACKPINK has been fighting with twice for the number 1 spot since 2016 when they smashed GLOBALLY with their debut, and then around 2018 they were the Kpop girl group and now they are the Global Girl Group, so not the same logic, situation or whatever.

Go back to your break, BP still smashing and we all know that you only return here when they are in hiatus, so wrong timing of you minion.

Fighting is the key word. They lost the fight and it is time for yall to move on.

• Stop this narrative. Already proven wrong multiple times.

The Album, Rosé solo album and Lalisa were released within a span of 13 months. All 3 sold well enough. Born Pink and Jisoo Me also roughly within 6 months.

No reason to believe albums wont sell as good as the previous one considering even solo albums sold half or even more than half of the group comeback

You're literally proving my point. All of those albums had varying sales.

• This thread contains 40 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!