BORNPINK Tour Smashing new update

• BlinkTaglist

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Adding some more

• Another record from Japan too

But I thought BP was irrelevant there

• Another record from Japan too

But I thought BP was irrelevant there

this is crazy

blackpink the biggest gg

• I'm certain bad bunny would gross way more if he wanted to sell more expensive tickets in mexico, but that's an impressive feat nonetheless.

The way people were saying BP would struggle to sell arenas outside of asia and the u.s only for them to do this. The biggest girl group since the Spice girls, no contest

• More records update cause they still coming

BP really said "we ain't letting no record standing"

• More records update cause they still coming

BP really said "we ain't letting no record standing"

eh. This record doesn’t make up for inflation

• eh. This record doesn’t make up for inflation

The kpop act probably still true with inflation accounted, SNSD had 7 tours between 2009-2016 and at most inflation adjustment of the highest grossing tours of those years is about 50-110m than the official reports, so they are likely at 230-240m, but BP still have 20 dates that gross over 1m at least each one so the gap still enough for them to be #1 for kpop ggs.

The one of the century is more tiring for me to go and check, since with SNSD is easier to get the numbers of tours and the amount of years are less than to check for the other 2 western ggs. With LM is pretty given since that they are a 2010s act and also are similar in numbers as SNSD

• eh. This record doesn’t make up for inflation

The kpop act probably still true with inflation accounted, SNSD had 7 tours between 2009-2016 and at most inflation adjustment of the highest grossing tours of those years is about 50-110m than the official reports, so they are likely at 230-240m, but BP still have 20 dates that gross over 1m at least each one so the gap still enough for them to be #1 for kpop ggs.

The one of the century is more tiring for me to go and check, since with SNSD is easier to get the numbers of tours and the amount of years are less than to check for the other 2 western ggs. With LM is pretty given since that they are a 2010s act and also are similar in numbers as SNSD

No, even if we assume all SNSD tours happens in 2009 (which is not), their overall revenue would still be only $167M. So BP already surpassed them.

As for Spice Girls, they have 2 tours this century in 2007-2008 ($70.1M // $102.6M adj.) & 2019 ($78.2M // $92.8M adj.) so their adjusted for inflation total this century is around $195.4M.

For The Chicks:

2000, $47.3M > $83.3M

2003, $64.2M > $105.8M

2006, $32.1M > $48.3M

2013, $6.5M > $8.5M

2016-17, $58.5M > $73.9M

2022-23, $28M (ongoing) + $35.2M (expected)

Total adjusted for inflation: $347.8M ($383M)

Lastly for BP, they still have around $145M (expected) revenue from the rest of Born Pink Tour. So around $376M. So, The Chicks will be #1 when adjusted to inflation.

• Born Pink is aiming for $350M-360M when all is said & done

• Weekday shows before Dodger show 👀

Nah it's going to be only 2 shows

The tour should end with 65 dates in Seoul early sept 🤔

But it would be counterproductive for them to fly from the west coast to Sao Paulo to the west coast, a waste of money when they can just take 1 local flight in the US and have the Brasil dates in other month.

The demand in Brasil is enough for 4 dates and I know they would like to pull it, but maybe they will do 2 only. And I don't see the tour ending without another Japan show too or maybe they will take the Kyocera dome as the japanese encore, but they would have announce BP jpn version already by now, which is why I think they will do another encore in a Tokyo venue, they will print that version to promote the final date of the tour

• But it would be counterproductive for them to fly from the west coast to Sao Paulo to the west coast, a waste of money when they can just take 1 local flight in the US and have the Brasil dates in other month.

The demand in Brasil is enough for 4 dates and I know they would like to pull it, but maybe they will do 2 only. And I don't see the tour ending without another Japan show too or maybe they will take the Kyocera dome as the japanese encore, but they would have announce BP jpn version already by now, which is why I think they will do another encore in a Tokyo venue, they will print that version to promote the final date of the tour

Born Pink tour was already confirmed to end aug so no more dates besides potential weekdays Brazil concerts & Seoul encore in early September

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!