BP to release multiple songs this summer???

• The latest THE GAME used words like multiple osts & mvs lol

The fact that they also said in game first is kinda worrying lol,they clearly dangling the new music in front of blinks to make them turn up big time for the game lol

But still the possibility of getting new music in whatever form or shape this summer is very exciting!!!

Let's hope for the best 💯

• Yeah but knowing YG theyll release pan OST and 9 months later when bp finally cb you will see it on the album :drinktears:

Do you see bp ever going back in mini albums? Cant believe it’s been 4 years since KTL

Well I don't think they will be under YG then 😁

Yes I think we'll get 2 full/mini albums in their next contract (which should be 5 years based on standard K-pop practice)

• I am going to do a long shot here, but my bet and wishful thinking, is that we have BP3 in works and the ryan tedder songs aren't going for an EP (because an EP is the least interesting career movement an artist could ever do in the west, Full Albums are usually the norms and I think the girls know this) but they are going in for BP3 and it will be released around early august, before a new Seoul encore date (basing this on The Game cities list) and the NA encore leg, after that they will do the latam dates and other asian encores while ending the tour in early november.

Its a bold prediction, but I think its possible considering those songs weren't really disgarded plus yg needs new music for this encores, they don't have the 2019 option in which the changes made were adding KTL to the setlist and new solo covers

• I am going to do a long shot here, but my bet and wishful thinking, is that we have BP3 in works and the ryan tedder songs aren't going for an EP (because an EP is the least interesting career movement an artist could ever do in the west, Full Albums are usually the norms and I think the girls know this) but they are going in for BP3 and it will be released around early august, before a new Seoul encore date (basing this on The Game cities list) and the NA encore leg, after that they will do the latam dates and other asian encores while ending the tour in early november.

Its a bold prediction, but I think its possible considering those songs weren't really disgarded plus yg needs new music for this encores, they don't have the 2019 option in which the changes made were adding KTL to the setlist and new solo covers

That's the idea but when they announced the encores as "born pink" I lost hope + there's no time

Also we are getting new music as form of ost,the ost songs will make the new setlist

BP 3rd album 2024 imo

• That's the idea but when they announced the encores as "born pink" I lost hope + there's no time

Also we are getting new music as form of ost,the ost songs will make the new setlist

BP 3rd album 2024 imo

I mean they could likely also call it Bornpink part 2 and hence the tour name could be the same

• New music before stadium dates is a must and they have to tease it as well Coz people ain't coming again and again for the se setlist and it looks we are getting it in June to july a single before Hyde park and a mini album before France stadium show and then US latam and some other Asia encors👀

Has Ryan Tedder hinted at something new coming?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!