Army nurse made unauthorized unit visit to vaccinate BTS's Jin without permission

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A military nurse left her workstation without permission during working hours to visit the 5th Division Recruit Training Center so that she could administer a vaccination to BTS' Jin. Additionally, there are suspicions that this military nurse has been involved in the unauthorized distribution of medication (Tylenol) to the 5th Division.

The military nurse had a personal relationship with Mr. D, a medic at the 5th Division, and they conspired beforehand to approach Jin.

Afterward, the military nurse returned to her own unit and went around sharing that "Jin was in much pain."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Pinky_Peachy

Changed the title of the thread from “Female Military Nurse Breaks Rules and makes an Unauthorized Visit to Vaccinate BTS's Jin” to “Army nurse made unauthorized unit visit to vaccinate BTS's Jin without permission”.
  • That’s fucking creepy wtf

Jesus. WTF is wrong with people. She needs her ass in jail. I hope JHope is safe

Prayers for the boys

Wtf

i'm so disturbed

mKl7Ghm.png

• I hope he gonna sue her... this is so disturbing

This is sick behavior

scares the f out of me that this could have happened, she could've murdered him wtf

mKl7Ghm.png

• Can they stop treating BTs members like this? Joon's info leaked by that korail official, then that monk he met at the temple talked to media about what he confided and now this.

• All the "fairness" arguments being thrown around in Korea never really seem to apply to BTS themselves. Because how many times do these kinds of things need to keep happening for people to realize there's nothing "fair" about how BTS's privacy gets invaded time after time. They can't serve in peace. They can't pray in peace. And they can't live in peace.

And I imagine this is only the tip of the iceberg

• It just goes to show what shoddy security they have in place for idols in the army. The hell Taemin went thru just to take a fucking shower but this with Jin could have been incredibly serious. What if he had a bad reaction to whatever she was sticking in him.

Maybe sticking BTS on that deserted island to patrol was the best idea

• This is scary... imagine if it wasn't a fan but anti fan?

And I read that the nurse still haven't been punished for what she did??? Get my boy out of there i beg :pepe-cross:

• Jungkook is currently receiving death threats..

I'm hoping that the members stay healthy and safe.

If this nurse gets no punishment, then it opens the door for others to do similar stuff since BTS has no protection in the camps. Wouldn’t alternative service been an easier option for the SK government instead of reports like this which are embarrassing for them

• So disturbing at all levels re the lack of disrespect for Jin’s privacy and safety! I hope she gets jail time. Wait why is JK getting death threats?

JK told the asshats who were sending him food to stop. One of these losers said they know where he lives and could kill him easily.

• JK told the asshats who were sending him food to stop. One of these losers said they know where he lives and could kill him easily.

Ugh! I hope BH’s legal team goes after them then! He was too kind to even directly ask for their understanding. So many delusional people out there and their complete lack of caring re potential dangers or consequences of their own actions.

• Can they stop treating BTs members like this? Joon's info leaked by that korail official, then that monk he met at the temple talked to media about what he confided and now this.

This crap happens to all idols similar happened to gdragon while in hospital for his surgery.

The problem here is people looking for their 5 minutes of fame. The nurse issue definitely could have been bac if she had malicious intent. She wanted to her 5 minutes of fame and possibility to boost her career by forging on her reports by stating she was his attending nurse and carried out the medical procedures he needs. If she had not been caught she would have done that in hopes of boosting her career once she left the military and went to work at a clinic or major hospital.

She was caught because the military doesn't play games with shit. Now she knew of his medical requirements because of her clearance level, it is quite common for personnel to shift between posts should another division require assistance. As for her sending medicine to the other division? This shit is routine, its not actually harmful it's just a logistics and allocation problem. We in the military all know about certain divisions whom get less supply and support, because one unit is smaller or deemed not as important could be a reserve force,etc so needs less than a larger unit. But this larger unit has a abundance of stock for just in case, and people like her take it upon themselves to reallocate resources, when in reality she should have taken the issue up with command.

But she did break the law and should be punished she also broke HIPPA by talking about his reaction. His reaction is normal certain medicine does elicit this response, especially multi dose vaccines they are scheduled to be given in specific times, so she wanted to get the glory for doing the job🤡 too many people look for this 5 minutes of fame and it's crazy

• She wanted to her 5 minutes of fame and possibility to boost her career by forging on her reports by stating she was his attending nurse

It's not like the nurse is some doctor lots of celebs choose to use. Are you implying that in Korea, attending to a celebrity by chance would look good on her resume? So effed up if doing something like this could possibly be considered a career highlight. If it's without his permission, sounds like she snuck in there to administer who knows what.

Hope he's ok.

• It's not like the nurse is some doctor lots of celebs choose to use. Are you implying that in Korea, attending to a celebrity by chance would look good on her resume? So effed up if doing something like this could possibly be considered a career highlight. If it's without his permission, sounds like she snuck in there to administer who knows what.

Hope he's ok.

No attending a celebrity as a medical professional only works as a doctor as they are the ones getting all the notoriety. This nurse like many other clowns 🤡🤡🤡 get this big brain idea that this 5 minutes of fame thing will boost their career. Now if she was going from nursing into becoming a doctor yes she could try and pad her resume with attending a celebrity, it likely wouldn't help her but there's a non zero chance it could. Everything being so competitive doesn't help the matter as people try nearly anything for a leg up against the competition

BUT if she was trying to move into the private sector then yes this could have helped her career, by going to any entertainment agency and applying to be the medical staff for their idols and actors. If she had done everything right and not this crazy stuff, there's a chance she could have applied to HYBE afterwards and a decent chance they would have accepted her for the fact she likely has a good record as a medical professional and took care of soldiers in the military and her Military career being spotless helps more then the fact she professionally cared for bts and didn't leak anything etc. This is implying if she did everything the right way by the books etc not what she actually did.

As for sneaking? Not really she had been collaborating with the medic in Jin's unit They were supposed to do his treatment, she came in to get that role from the other medic likely this other person owed her a favor or felt like doing this for her.

• what the fuck. how is he meant to feel secure now when shit like this happened in a MILITARY BASE? from a nurse aswell? now they have to be on guard against stalkers from the inside aswell

Isnt this like the 3rd incident of invading privacy thats happened to a BTS member this year by someone who should be a professional and trusted? :pepe-cross:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• According to the article I read she was only caught because she was openly talking about it, and someone must have reported her.

The SK government should really give them the Elvis treatment. A few propaganda photos, then send them off to a luxury compound in Jeju to rest and hangout for 18 months. Because if Jin's enlistment is a security nightmare, Jungkook's will be chaos.

• She's insane. Jin must be disturbed, it must be hard even to sleep well in this context

External Content www.youtube.com

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!