BTS earned my Respect after the Grammys

• I don't follow BTS and didn't care about the Grammys last night but the fact they uploaded their reaction after their loss made me speechless.

While we see "big groups" from the big3 who are nugus compared to BTS don't even think about to attend award shows where they know they won't win, we see BTS being this humble.

My respect for BTS and I hope low-key for better results next year for them.

• I dunno about others artists so cant comment on them.

But bts are really one of most genuine artists out there and their love for music and fans is 100% true.

It shows that they are okay to share their vulnerable side and are ready to accept their loss too.

• this is probably hard to believe but i swear to god it is entirely possible to respect and praise BTS without shading and dragging others.

BTS deserve better than to be a tool used to drag others.

there are several Big3 artists that have attended and performed in award shows without winning anything big (or at all). stop this BTS vs the bog3 crusade, it is nauseating.

• I’m not an Army, but I’ve always admired BTS as a group. I am a fan of their music and they deserved to win. I believe they will get that chance eventually but if they don’t it’s not the end of the world.

• This tweet tells it all

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another thing, they spent all of the time since their loss was announced trying to cheer up fans. It was hearbreaking that they were that concerned and worried about fans even when it was their loss and not ours. Thanking fans for supporting and promising they will work even harder and try better next year.

• Humble and respectful human beings.

Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned about Big 3 or Kpop to avoid triggering their stans here but if we compare to even US stars, BTS are still THE class act amongst them all. They accepted it with grace despite losing, feels thankful the RA gave them a nomination and performance slot while other artists are often seen shading or even boycotting the award.

• Thank you for this ray of positivity

And I agree it’s when you “lose” that you show what you’re really made of. They took it with humor and dignity and I admire that about them more than anything

Have a lovely day :borahae:

• why do your words make me change my mind all of a sudden? tbh I was about to unstan BTS bc of them being behind Grammy's back all the time. But now I've had a change of heart. Not everyone can post a reaction of them losing a Grammy. Huge respect for them now! Please forgive me BTS for my bad speech today! ;(

you guys are the best!

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Thank you! I think, BTS earned more respect after this not just from their peers but also from fans and to non-fans alike! To show that vulnerability though because they don't have too showed how humble they really are. While I don't agree to mention other groups, let's just appreciate BTS for who they are.

• This tweet tells it all

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another thing, they spent all of the time since their loss was announced trying to cheer up fans. It was hearbreaking that they were that concerned and worried about fans even when it was their loss and not ours. Thanking fans for supporting and promising they will work even harder and try better next year.

i am mad when they are lose..

But I immediately cried when everyone of them one by one keep cheer armys up..

:cryingk:

• Thank you, OP :lover3:

BTS has been the most gracious about Grammys, just like theyve been at other award shows.

I feel like they mostly uploaded it to comfort armys. Its nice that they actually care about their fans.

• What hurt most was seeing them trying to cheer Armys up by posting selcas and found that vlive :crys:joon saying it’s all good army :cryingk:

I will always support the boys dreams and aspirations because they care and make the effort. They do it with heart and integrity.

Thanks OP :borahae:

• i was also shocked when they uploaded their reaction video. its saddening to watch but like others said they wont give up easily. their determination to reach their goals despite diffuculties is one of the things i admire about them.

the hugging reminded me of sma when they didnt win an award. they clapped for their peers and attended the show even without a win. admirable.

• I don't follow BTS and didn't care about the Grammys last night but the fact they uploaded their reaction after their loss made me speechless.

While we see "big groups" from the big3 who are nugus compared to BTS don't even think about to attend award shows where they know they won't win, we see BTS being this humble.

My respect for BTS and I hope low-key for better results next year for them.

That's not how it works. Anyway the way you shit on big 3 groups clearly shows that you do follow BTS.

• this is probably hard to believe but i swear to god it is entirely possible to respect and praise BTS without shading and dragging others.

there are several Big3 artists that have attended and performed in award shows without winning anything big (or at all). stop this BTS vs the bog3 crusade, it is nauseating.

It’s ok to mention BTS next to other Kpop Acts if it’s used to shade them. Look how happy they are in here lol.

• That's not how it works. Anyway the way you shit on big 3 groups clearly shows that you do follow BTS.

If you know of a popular group that has performed without winning an important award, you can put the year and what award. do not turn this publication into a field of fights, if you want to do it for your tests, you have to be smart if you really want them to respect your favorites.

II hope BTS keep trying and don't give up.

• It’s ok to mention BTS next to other Kpop Acts if it’s used to shade them. Look how happy they are in here lol.

no it is really hilarious, they attacked you thread with passive aggressivness and low personal insults just because it COULD BE PERCIEVED as shady. meanwhile this thread op is explicitly dragging Big3 artists for absolutely no reason and yet they are calling it "positive" :pepe-back-away:

• It’s ok to mention BTS next to other Kpop Acts if it’s used to shade them. Look how happy they are in here lol.

Why you kept trying to make it about you, Sandy? You’ve been in BTS related threads all day, shading and stuffs, aren’t you tired?

I usually like your post because you’re honest but now it feels like you are purposely trying to get attention or something? Come on, let’s stream Rose’s album, and hype her music show performances.

It's entirely possible to enjoy your favs without constantly shading BTS but you seem incapable of doing that. Shoo!

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• no it is really hilarious, they attacked you thread with passive aggressivness and low personal insults just because it COULD BE PERCIEVED as shady. meanwhile this thread op is explicitly dragging Big3 artists for absolutely no reason and yet they are calling it "positive" :pepe-back-away:

It’s ok to mention BTS next to other Kpop Acts if it’s used to shade them. Look how happy they are in here lol.

You two seriously have nothing better to do? You crave army attention that much. Your faves comeback lack I guess.

• It's entirely possible to enjoy your favs without constantly shading BTS but you seem incapable of doing that. Shoo!

stop confusing yourself with BTS. just because i have a problem with some army clowns or bullies (like yourself) does not mean i am shading BTS. i do respect BTS very much and this is not about them but you are too blinded with hatred to be fair and honest.

• I don't stan BTS (simply because their music is not always my taste) but I respect their humility,talent and hard work...they seem to be great people and I'm sure they'll have more chances in the future. One of the things I admire about BTS is that despite the success they always try to evolve and learn and they keep growing also because of this, they'll achieve even more amazing results for sure!

(But please, it's better not to compare to others because every group's situation is different, we don't always know what happens behind the scenes and it's not fair to judge others like this imo)

• Thank you. It never crossed my mind that anyone would want to post such a vulnerable moment for their fans. They did that even knowing a lot of trolls and antis would use such a moment against them.

• no it is really hilarious, they attacked you thread with passive aggressivness and low personal insults just because it COULD BE PERCIEVED as shady. meanwhile this thread op is explicitly dragging Big3 artists for absolutely no reason and yet they are calling it "positive" :pepe-back-away:

It’s not shade if it’s a Big3 Artist

:pepe-use-head:

• While we see "big groups" from the big3 who are nugus compared to BTS don't even think about to attend award shows where they know they won't win,

Really unnecessary comment. Notice how only few people really were against this statement, but everyone else collectively ignored this. I am not gonna say anything else, Just keep the same energy in the future too.

Anyway, BTS doesn't need Grammys, Grammys need them. They have nothing left to prove to anyone. Good DAY everyone.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• This thread contains 134 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!