Is it okay to bully a person off a platform if they're a sasaeng?

• So TWT debate.

A well known problematic account who leaked flight details and private info about BTS, went into hiatus, citing that bullying she experienced has affected her mental health. After announcement, a lot celebrated her leaving, making it even trend ww. Now others are calling out, saying that we should think about the toxic fan's mental health. Others say toxic fan is being treated this way because she is a sasaeng and she deserves to be bullied off twitter.

• Tbh for me this isn’t about sympathy for the other person. Sasaengs deserve no sympathy.

But am I the type of person who has the mentality or mind set to doxx someone or reveal personal stuff about them and drag that? I don’t think so. And for me it’s frightening that so many people do have that in them.

• There is something wrong with a person who is OK with stealing and sharing personal info on BTS, putting them in a possibly harmful situation.

I have no sympathy for stalkers. They have no morals and no respect for Idols/Celebrities who beg fans to just treat them decently

• I think at first people have asked her in a civil manner to stop. I don know if this was the same person who was also sharing family flight information

• Personally I will thread this with more careful steps...

A person who knows private infos, means there is a high chance that they can breach more deeper into an idol's private life, or even do something extreme to the idol, in real life.

Because sasaeng is an obsessed person. And I think it wouldn't be good to pressure that obsessed person to the edge. The stress and depression might make them quit...

or might make them holding grudge towards the idol and do something horrible...

So it much better to just report this person to the police, let them go to jail (because it's a crime). If someone managed to doxx them, pass that info to the agency so that they can blacklist or be aware of that person.

It doesn't mean that I sympathize a sasaeng.

I just don't want to make a crazy person turns into a demon that will harm the idol

• Yeah slippery slope. I think the person should be reprimanded and reported until they are fined/arrested. But doing the same shit to them they did or that you "stand" against is hypocritical and sets a dangerous precedent of the old saying an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

• lmao

there used to be a AKP user who just went on every thread to rant about how other idols are dolls and robots and souless and only her favs are great

Eventually she made a post that people's negative reaction to her in akp are making her depressed and she is going to leave.

Like some of kpop fans dont deserve sympathy. They bring in so much negativity then cry other people are negative to them in return.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah slippery slope. I think the person should be reprimanded and reported until they are fined/arrested. But doing the same shit to them they did or that you "stand" against is hypocritical and sets a dangerous precedent of the old saying an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

an eye for an eye is how the world is kept in line. Obviously it should be taken literally, but there should be consequences and punishments that measure to their actions. Imagine if there were no consequences for not being vaccinated at the peak of the pandemic.

• just cause somebody did something bad don't mean you gots to be evil too, you ain't gots to tell people to die or threaten them, what happened to respect thy neighbor....or respect thy brother...I ain't know nothing about sasaengs...but we all gots to make money, and some people be out here stalking and stealing and faking, but they are humans too, we all be stalking sometimes, that's just the truth, bullying people be evil, you gots to ask for forgiveness. that be evil. sasaengs need prison time, or they gots to get mental help, respect them though, gots to respect the grind. #it'shardouthere #gotstoberespectingtdem

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• an eye for an eye is how the world is kept in line. Obviously it should be taken literally, but there should be consequences and punishments that measure to their actions. Imagine if there were no consequences for not being vaccinated at the peak of the pandemic.

There were none 🤡 other than those people running the gambit of being sick lol. An eye for an eye would be you coming and sticking them with a infected needle because they won't vaccinate. This is why the world doesn't work on the eye for an eye bs because everything would be fucked

• This person was reported numerous times. Just like the asshat who threatened JK when he didn’t acknowledge a birthday gift. I believe and correct me if I am wrong the person called ? Headliner? is still active.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!