Nmixx should stop making "live singing" their entire personality

• Tbh I am already tired of it. Like first couple of time it was impressive, like damn, these girls can really sing I thought. Now it is getting more and more annoying, like they keep doing acapellas at every occasion, like relax, nobody cares if the song ain't good.

• Tbh I am already tired of it. Like first couple of time it was impressive, like damn, these girls can really sing I thought. Now it is getting more and more annoying, like they keep doing acapellas at every occasion, like relax, nobody cares if the song ain't good.

i understand where you're coming from

but in the kpop world live singing is a bit of a big deal

and doing accapella isnt the easiest thing cause you need to match your pitches and harmony together for it to blend very well, and it stands out from other groups which is a plus for them :pepelove1:

• I will always care and check out all their content since I'm a vocal enthusiast. But it's a tiny fraction of potential listeners that care a lot about this.

I agree completely, for overall success it might not be the ideal move to make your entire concept be live singing. There are plenty of nugu groups revolving around live vocals and they're nugu for a reason. Mamamoo had some good success but that's because they had hit songs and not because they're good singers.

They did super well with the latest comeback and it was their best title so far. They could absolutely blow the fuck up if they released an actual hit song, please JYP make it happen next comeback.

• only in kpop could live singing count as a gimmick :pepe-shame:

and yeah I will never get tired of it LOVE ME LIKE THIS, LOVE ME LIKE THAT :pepemusic:

• I agree like, how dare for singers to to sing?

I hope idols stop dancing, like I know the guys from Seventeen can dance perfectly synchronized, can't they just stop for once? Nobody cares if the song is ass, they should maybe you know just do easier choreo?

What about Soyeon composing her tracks? I think it's definitely overused, nobody should compose that much, chill out Soyeon you know you can write a song, you don't need to yell it in our faces

Anyway, annoying, I agree

• Singers showing that they can sing...

What a curious phenomenon, truly.

• Lebron James should get tired of being good at basketball. Like the first few season I got it but serious nearly over two decades and he is still going at its. Too much.

Dreamer should stop fighting blinks. Like I get it it’s your personality but after this many years? Too much.

• Oh sorry, I somehow missed the part when Seventeen just start randomly dancing during their vlives to flex their skills or Soyeon just starts writing songs in the middle of a reality show.

• Why shouldn’t they? If you can sing why not be cocky about it especially in K-pop when visuals matter more than talent lol. Y’all are crazy complaining about this and even making a thread over this lol.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• We talked about that shit too, not my problem you missed.

look i understand its clearly a stupid flex and i find it annoying too ( or i would if i followed nmixx of all people ) but it works for other groups so you cant blame them for doing it

everywhere in korean entertainment it seems like being typecast is the way to go to sustain popularity

its a tried and tested popularity

look at yg groups for example

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!