about what James Corden said

• I didn't want to correct anything earlier out of respect for Moonbin, but this whole thing has been blown out of proportion and blackpink have been getting attacked because of it. I know Corden's team tweeted an apology tweet probably to avoid more drama due Corden's shady comments about BTS in the past, but technically Carden wasn't wrong.

FuF1riAWwAA4LYL?format=jpg&name=900x900

FuF1sB9WYAIdc-N?format=jpg&name=medium

I hope we can finally put an end to this and clear up misunderstanding .

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BlinkTaglist

• To add to an specific point of what armys were trying to say yesterday in that thread (which btw none of you all were reading the room expanding that thread to over 10 pages).

Hardy doing a thread about BP not being the most streamed gg was an explication that actually wasn't dragging or having an intention to shade twice, in fact all he did shading was refering to yg and explaining it under logical circumstances, an actual objective explanation.

While you all specifically created a thread blaming both corden and BP under the replies and kept acting like it was a fandom matter as if it was some sort of attack to bts. None of you even tried to verify what itunes charts was corden referring or something like that.

And even in that, this whole topic is a very petty thing for you all to cry about, I even doubt that bts care that much about that small achievment anyways.

• yeah I was sympathizing with them to some extent ( I thought they were invalidating their records) because I didn't remember, but as soon as I saw some other blinks showing the dates. I got annoyed. Don't get me wrong Corden is problematic but he wasn't wrong and the girls got attacked unnecessarily.

• now a never ending thread with pages and pages explaining why is not a small achievment and how you disrespect their faves. Blah, blah, blah

right now i have really dark feeling. These people is getting the worst from me

Bye

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• now a never ending thread with pages and pages explaining why is not a small achievment and how you disrespect their faves. Blah, blah, blah

right now i have really dark feeling. These people is getting the worst from me

Bye

I mean, they can do that if they want, I am not going to give them any satisfaction of answer to them about it.

It was pretty disrespectful to not only hate on the girls yesterday but also keep an argument like this over an small thing said by one guy on a BLACKPINK related video for that long despite the situation going on in the room. I do find it to tiring and shitty to debate now but its needs to be a clarification and a ending point of the topic, so I hope what Slay posted ends the whole thing and both sides can move on.

• I mean, they can do that if they want, I am not going to give them any satisfaction of answer to them about it.

It was pretty disrespectful to not only hate on the girls yesterday but also keep an argument like this over an small thing said by one guy on a BLACKPINK related video for that long despite the situation going on in the room. I do find it to tiring and shitty to debate now but its needs to be a clarification and a ending point of the topic, so I hope what Slay posted ends the whole thing and both sides can move on.

I double they'll all be here and start arguing with us cuz how they gonna defend after they've been debunked? I think this is over :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• JC didn't mention top us itune chart, he said album chart, which obviously means billboard 200 chart.

itune chart only count digital sales which can change every hour or every day! Whereas 200 chart only comes out every week.

An artist can top itunes chart the whole week but still cant top 200 album chart after the week ends!!

Which was the case in kill this love or The Album if i'm not mistaken!!

So no , it's totally different and itune chart is hardly relevent!!

• Wow are you guys really trying to spread disinformation again? He said they were the first kpop group and BP could’ve corrected him but they didn’t. Super M and Stray kids did it before BP.

It's not BP's job to correct him though, that's his job and the girls might not be aware of

what he was saying could be incorrect. The show's team already made an apology and admitted their mistake.

• It's not BP's job to correct him though, that's his job and the girls might not be aware of

what he was saying could be incorrect. The show's team already made an apology and admitted their mistake.

It’s not their job but as a human being when you hear disinformation you should correct it especially when it discredits others while giving you all the credit. It’s not much to expect but of course blinks always shield them from any accountability.

• It’s not their job but as a human being when you hear disinformation you should correct it especially when it discredits others while giving you all the credit. It’s not much to expect but of course blinks always shield them from any accountability.

It's not the girls fault. They ain't gonna google to fact-check while filming... :pepe-shame:

• It's not the girls fault. They ain't gonna google to fact-check while filming... :pepe-shame:

They aren’t ignorant or stupid. They knew they weren’t first when some of them are friends with some of the idols in groups that already achieved it. Blinks should stop lying and absolving BP of all responsibility of all their actions.

• It’s not their job but as a human being when you hear disinformation you should correct it especially when it discredits others while giving you all the credit. It’s not much to expect but of course blinks always shield them from any accountability.

🤡🤡 Idols do not live on the same planet as fans unlike you their lives are Alot more than stats charts and achievements. They likely don't even fuckin know who was the top artist's in the USA. So a famous tv host in the entertainment industry in America tells you a foreigner that you got x achievement you'd likely believe it without question. Just like if you came to Korea and I owned a cafe and said you were the first foreigner to visit it. Would you question it? No

• It's not the girls fault. They ain't gonna google to fact-check while filming... :pepe-shame:

Artists know stuff like this...goals are discussed before cb

There could be plenty of other reasons they kept quiet like not wanting to interrupt him, they are not allowed to say BTS, this carpool Karaoke shootings go for a long time so maybe they weren't paying attention etc etc but to say they don't know which year they got their bb200 no 1 is just so naive especially when it happened just a few months back

I hope you're doing okay. Talk to your friends or family :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• I'm conflicted about this the thing is he didn't say anything about BB200 though

the point I'm trying to make the girls didn't deserve to get dragged since he wasn't all that specific and was trying to praise them for being the first group to chart on the us charts, which they did on US itunes ( album charts) during their debut

• 🤡🤡 Idols do not live on the same planet as fans unlike you their lives are Alot more than stats charts and achievements. They likely don't even fuckin know who was the top artist's in the USA. So a famous tv host in the entertainment industry in America tells you a foreigner that you got x achievement you'd likely believe it without question. Just like if you came to Korea and I owned a cafe and said you were the first foreigner to visit it. Would you question it? No

Like I said, stop treating BP like idiots. Just like how you all claims that JK knew all about the human rights violations that happen in Qatar, BP should know what’s happening in the music industry because it’s their job. It’s not my job to know. Just like it isn’t Corden’s. The total lack of expectations placed on BP by kpop stans while expecting BTS to speak out about every single issue the world has is just peak hypocrisy and lack of integrity that kpop fans possess.

• I'm conflicted about this the thing is he didn't say anything about BB200 though

the point I'm trying to make the girls didn't deserve to get dragged since he wasn't all that specific and was trying to praise them for being the first group to chart on the us charts, which they did on US itunes ( album charts) during their debut

The official US Album Chart is the Billboard 200...He mentioned their Youtube, Spotify and the US album records which were recognized by Guinness.

I agree that they don't deserve to get dragged...

• Like I said, stop treating BP like idiots. Just like how you all claims that JK knew all about the human rights violations that happen in Qatar, BP should know what’s happening in the music industry because it’s their job. It’s not my job to know. Just like it isn’t Corden’s. The total lack of expectations placed on BP by kpop stans while expecting BTS to speak out about every single issue the world has is just peak hypocrisy and lack of integrity that kpop fans possess.

This is peak hypocrite here lol🤡 you just said it isn't bts job to know about this stuff when it's literally part of their job as UN ambassadors and being part of a humanitarian aid organization who's entire job is dealing with this sorta stuff 🤡😂. But i digress

• This is peak hypocrite here lol🤡 you just said it isn't bts job to know about this stuff when it's literally part of their job as UN ambassadors and being part of a humanitarian aid organization who's entire job is dealing with this sorta stuff 🤡😂. But i digress

You lack reading comprehension and keep trying to deflect from the lack of expectations placed on BP. You kpop fans expected JK to know about Qatar’s human rights violations and yet you kpop fans don’t even expect BP to know the kpop groups that topped the Billboard Album charts, some of whom are friends with BP. You and kpop fans are peak stupidity.

• Some of you need to realize your faves are not as obsessed with records outside of wanting their songs to do well.

Rosé is chronically unaware of Blackpink's achievement literally as they're happening. Could not think of a single achievement of Blackpink's to brag about. Ffs Luvies had to make a book and give it to Red Velvet because they were so unaware of their achievements, including a literal fucking daesang. I imagine when you achieve so much, the records start to run together

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• You lack reading comprehension and keep trying to deflect from the lack of expectations placed on BP. You kpop fans expected JK to know about Qatar’s human rights violations and yet you kpop fans don’t even expect BP to know the kpop groups that topped the Billboard Album charts, some of whom are friends with BP. You and kpop fans are peak stupidity.

Did you just compare some stupid ass charts records to human rights violations....?

bitch-what-huh.gif

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Some of you need to realize your faves are not as obsessed with records outside of wanting their songs to do well.

Rosé is chronically unaware of Blackpink's achievement literally as they're happening. Could not think of a single achievement of Blackpink's to brag about. Ffs Luvies had to make a book and give it to Red Velvet because they were so unaware of their achievements, including a literal fucking daesang. I imagine when you achieve so much, the records start to run together

So aren’t some BP members friends with some of the idols in the kpop groups that topped billboard? And yet you think that they are such shitty friends that they wouldn’t even congratulate or mention this achievement? According to Blinks BP are literal dolls because they aren’t responsible for anything they do. From music, dancing, comebacks, etc. etc. BP have no control over anything because if anything goes wrong it’s always someone else’s fault. Pretty weird.

• So aren’t some BP members friends with some of the idols in the kpop groups that topped billboard? And yet you think that they are such shitty friends that they wouldn’t even congratulate or mention this achievement? According to Blinks BP are literal dolls because they aren’t responsible for anything they do. From music, dancing, comebacks, etc. etc. BP have no control over anything because if anything goes wrong it’s always someone else’s fault. Pretty weird.

You've been here since earlier spewing all nonsense. All the words you've been saying are all assumptions. You speaking like you know the pinks, their friends or even the things they even talk about when they meet. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Just bcuz JK was criticized you also want bp to experience the same thing? Talk about trash attitude :cursing:

• Why would he talk about us itunes ? That's not an official chart...c'mon guys

He already said it was a mistake anyway

This!

Please Blinks. Mistakes were made, JC apologised, so he was obviously talking about an important album charts, not a measly iTunes lol.

The gaslighting of Blinks. It’s embarrassing. OP should not make this thread tbh, the issue was already forgotten. Why need to bring it up with illogical excuses? You just want BP to be attacked again. SMH.

• You've been here since earlier spewing all nonsense. All the words you've been saying are all assumptions. You speaking like you know the pinks, their friends or even the things they even talk about when they meet. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Just bcuz JK was criticized you also want bp to experience the same thing? Talk about trash attitude :cursing:

You do know that all you blinks have done every single time BP are criticized is spew assumptions and some of them aren’t even believable. Like what you did in this thread. I was criticizing BP just like all you kpop fans always feel free to criticize BTS. Why should I be held to a different standard? I’ve seen plenty of you blinks feel free to criticize the BTS members all the time. In fact you guys like to even go into BTS appreciation threads to make shady comments in them all the time. It’s the blink MO.

• There could be plenty of other reasons they kept quiet like not wanting to interrupt him, they are not allowed to say BTS

You know, the funny thing about this is that it's not just BP, but probably any artist if they just mention BTS high chance the fans will come flocking and be like "why you using BTS name for clout?"

You mention BTS you lose, you don't mention BTS (and it happened to one of my faves before) you lose

• The girls shouldn't get dragged over it, that's true. It's should be just James and his team.

Bad damn, Blinks really are trying to use argument that BP didn't know? You really think that those girls are so ignorant, stupid and out of touch with their own industry? Unless they are really more interested in modeling than in singing...

BTS getting on BB200 was not just some small event, it started a shift in K-pop, it was on the news everywhere, it was something that suddenly everyone started to aim for. So if you claim, they didn't know - those girls are hella ignorant in this case.

• This!

Please Blinks. Mistakes were made, JC apologised, so he was obviously talking about an important album charts, not a measly iTunes lol.

The gaslighting of Blinks. It’s embarrassing. OP should not make this thread tbh, the issue was already forgotten. Why need to bring it up with illogical excuses? You just want BP to be attacked again. SMH.

They want to get more ARMY banned. It’s why they lie. I don’t really care.

Does anyone know how to delete your AKP account? Please let me know if you do.

• The girls shouldn't get dragged over it, that's true. It's should be just James and his team.

Bad damn, Blinks really are trying to use argument that BP didn't know? You really think that those girls are so ignorant, stupid and out of touch with their own industry? Unless they are really more interested in modeling than in singing...

BTS getting on BB200 was not just some small event, it started a shift in K-pop, it was on the news everywhere, it was something that suddenly everyone started to aim for. So if you claim, they didn't know - those girls are hella ignorant in this case.

I agree the girls shouldn't be blamed as it would have been awkward as hell for them to correct him.

But to say they didn't know about it is probs wrong. The whole of the kpop industry likely knew about it, that is why so many kpop idols have billboard as a goal nowadays. They saw BTS, a kpop group was able to do it and that allowed them to dream that they could possibly as well.

I mean it would be hard to not know about it when even the President of South Korea at the time posted about it and awarded BTS the order of cultural merit for it.

Also trying to bring up itunes is just laughable for me cause

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

according to your own chart accounts. THE ALBUM was their first album to hit #1 on the chart.

and

chart data had also posted this

which led me to check the US itunes chart history of BPs albums and I found this

iTunesCharts.net: BLACKPINK (American iTunes Music Chart Performance)

pasted-from-clipboard.png

2. When someone mentions US album charts, they are referring to the Billboard 200 as that is the main US album chart just like the hot 100 is the US singles chart.

• This thread contains 20 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!