What’s your favorite k-pop song so far this year?

• tripleS - colorful

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well, i don't know if i'm no longer too much into kpop or none of the songs release recently really made me fall in love

But i'm still replaying 2022 songs because i find most of the 2023 songs not my type

The only songs released in 2023 i really enjoy is XG " left right" and "shooting stars" but i don't think XG really count as a kpop group

We are already in april and this is how my KPOP 2023 playlist looks like

This is a bad year for kpop

IMG_20230405_104228.jpg

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Key - Killer

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stray Kids - THE SOUND

KAI - Rover

• Kind of agree with you how we're almost a quarter of the way through the year and pickings are a bit slim.

I kind of wonder if a lot of girl groups companies in particular got scared to go against NJ and are waiting? It just seems... quiet.

Oh and you're not into Hold On Tight?

• I kind of wonder if a lot of girl groups companies in particular got scared to go against NJ and are waiting? It just seems... quiet.

I don't think, personally it's just that none of the groups i truly like released anything

Aespa keep pushing back their cb because of the Mess SM is

still curious to see what G-idle release hoping they comeback with something like oh my god or tomboy

I'm waiting for a velvet comeback of red velvet

Etc....

Oh and you're not into Hold On Tight

I like the song, it's a good song

I just know that it's not a song i would stream hard and would want to heard while driving

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Oooh that is tough to only pick a couple, but if I had to it would be these:

1. Seventeen:

2. MONSTA X:

3. Pentagon:

External Content youtu.be

4. KAI.

5. COLDE.

7. KANG Daniel.

8. TXT.

9. iKON.

10. B.I

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!