WHAT IS YOUR FAVE GROUP'S WEIRDEST MV?

• Which videos are so out of place or inexplainable from your faves?

:pepe-tinfoil-hat::pepewhat::pepestare::pepe-cross::pepeshut:

Here's exhibit A for TXT...random aliens dancing and heads exploding

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For BTS it's gotta be Idol...straight up acid trip

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by dryheat ().

• Probably Idol or Blood, Sweat and Tears Japanese

External Content youtu.be

• Probably Idol or Blood, Sweat and Tears Japanese

my vote goes to Idol for sure lol I should put that in my OP

• def this one

External Content www.youtube.com

• my vote goes to Idol for sure lol I should put that in my OP

Yeah Idol is pretty weird especially when the camera went into Jimin’s mouth lol.

I remember antis were having a field day making vile threads about Idol when it was first released, about it being weird and loud. Some ARMYs were disappointed too because the teaser was so different and many thought it would be Korean culture inspired. There was even threads analysing the teaser, it was so hyped. A pretty polarising comeback for sure.. but Idol has aged like fine wine.. perfect song for concerts! And with 1.2B views, I’d say many ARMY love weird..

• Ok I like Red Velvet too and I think this is their weirdest MV (but they might have weirder ones because RV’s MVs are always weird lol. Reveluvs have to help me with this)

Really Bad Boy

• It's very strange but it's my fave MV

The CGI, the activities they're doing, the people around them just vibing, all of it!! I love it

• A.C.E's MVs are actually quit OK

Maybe their "weirdest" one is the song they did with Steven Aoki, IDK

Flashy lightning warning btw before someone calls the cops on me

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Yeah Idol is pretty weird especially when the camera went into Jimin’s mouth lol.

I remember antis were having a field day making vile threads about Idol when it was first released, about it being weird and loud. Some ARMYs were disappointed too because the teaser was so different and many thought it would be Korean culture inspired. There was even threads analysing the teaser, it was so hyped. A pretty polarising comeback for sure.. but Idol has aged like fine wine.. perfect song for concerts! And with 1.2B views, I’d say many ARMY love weird..

Iconic comeback for sure

It's so hype at concerts

:twerkingpepe::pepe-dj:

• It's very strange but it's my fave MV

The CGI, the activities they're doing, the people around them just vibing, all of it!! I love it

Free my GWSN girlies ;( Yeah idgi but the song is catchy lol

• back on 3rd Gen era
    TWICE my bias group

the weirdest MV or even a song for me
    is
    TWICE - SIgnal
    so weird I dont like their dance choreo
    and song sounds weird too
    the only mv/song at their prime I did not like

• up10tion on some crack with this one

I don't get it at all and it makes me laugh

• External Content youtu.be

Do I even have to explain why this song and MV is so bad?

• Don't know whose idea this is

Not complaining tho

• I like the song but the MV ... Even my nugu group have more money for their MV. :pepe-shame:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!