watch the 1st v.s. most recent MV of your faves and YOU tell me what you think, how far they've come, e.t.c.

• so I'll start with BTS :

1st MV was No More Dream :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Most recent is Yet To Come (The Most Beautiful Moment) :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now you can obviously see a BIG difference between the two. Both the tones & the meaning of the song and everything. No More Dream talks ab like parents forcing in ideals into kids & the pressure of schools & being without a dream. It also set the scene for BTS 's discography with the tone of their songs that they were to set. Yet To Come (The Most Beautiful Moment) is the closure to BTS 's 1st chapter and talks about their musical journey and how far they've come while also talking about wanting to go to the bright future and saying how their "Best Moment Is Yet To Come". YTC marks both the end and a new beginning for BTS as they close off their first chapter by reminiscing thru their old MVs by including references from Spring Day, Just One Day, Blood Sweat & Tears and even No More More Dream (the school Bus) and reference a lot more to allude their past but also singing about the future and what they hope to accomplish. All in all, what I take from their 1st to their latest is that they have grown & evolved so much in their almost 10 years as BTS and how there's room for more and how they'll keep growing both as humans, as idols and as Bangtan Sonyeondan .

Now you try!

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• For A.C.E it's Cactus vs. Changer

They didn't came far since Higher is from 2021 and they are not like other groups who pre-recorded stuff for when they go to the army since there is a trend these days that groups can still release music even if they are in the army. However they pre-recorded other stufff for Youtube or show random stuff that looks like as if they should've posted it many years ago like as if they filmed an vlog for let's say 2020 and forgot to post it and only now realised it lol

Nothing much has changed since they debuted cause they still have almost no fans and them not releasing new music just makes people less interested and forgetting about them. They also had no song that was popular enough to keep people who don't know them getting into their music so there is no way for them to gain new fans when they don't even release any new music at the moment. And it also didn't helps out when random artists like Alexa say on live streams that they like their music when people ask "recomend a KPop artists to me" cause I bet most people watching her streams do not go watching A.C.E videos

Their company also does nothing that could get the company more known at the moment that could help the group. Nobody knows the company and many fans of the group probably don't even know the company themselfs. The other group of the company is also super underrated and lesser known than A.C.E themselfs cause well nobody cares for a KPop-group that sings like if they were in a musical. And the company also does nothing for their trainees. I mean it's been over 2 months since they opend an Instagram account for trainees and we still have ZERO pics and info on any of the possible trainees yet.

It also did not help the group to be active as TV MC or actor in the past, not even when one of the member was the main role of a drama (the drama where their leader Jun was the main role in got almost no hype and people didn't even cared cause "oh wow another historical drama and wow ... how creative (not) it's another BL drama too...") .

Their debut MV has like almost 5 million views on Youtube but their latest MV has only a bit over 1 million views on Youtube.

From the other MVs they have 3 of them came over 10 million views but nobody even really cared for the existence of the MVs even tho there were maybe a small hand of people talking about the most viewed one. The rest has almost no interests for people, especialy not the one who was posted on the channel of 1theK instead of the account of A.C.E because people had no idea that this was not on their channel but on 1theK and many people thought that their company forgot to drop the MV but it was 1 day before actual releasedate posted to 1theK instead and as we all know 1theK sucks in promoting artists who are not their own artists and so it didn't helpd shit to have an MV on 1theK's account.

I bet if they come back oneday only me and some other fans probably care but most people who know them might forget them till then and it most likly will be hard for them to come back than. If the company dosn't has a good plan till then than IDK what will happen. Maybe they can get their trainees famous randomly till than and this might helps A.C.E later on as their senior group but I doubt that, especially since I don't even know any trainee of the company yet and not even how the company would promot the new group at their debut.

I just hope the best for A.C.E and that they can come back fast, but that will be rough since Chan still has more than a year left in the army BTS-ae-1320

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!