Best selling GG & best selling GG album 2023 predictions 👀

• Lmaoo I just saw how well NJ albums are selling & thought 2023 is truly going to be a game changer for GGs 👀

Best selling list (assuming all 4th GGs release 2 albums minus BP ofc)

#1 Aespa (5M)

#2 BP (4.5M+)

#3 NJ (4.5M)

#4 ive (4M+)

#5 lesserafim/twice (3M+)

Best selling album

#1 BP new album

#2 aespa new album

#3 NJ new album

#4 ive new album

#5 lesserafim/twice new album

Feel free to drop your predictions 👀

• cut those predictions down

recession is coming, cant eat your kpop albums

Im sure a few will try

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Depends on aespa digital versions if they go for tbe regular version then they might sell less than 5M with 2 albums. Other than that I agree with your predictions.

• Well.......

The numbers look high as it means that you have 5 GGs breaking the 3 million mark when I can't remember if their Companies have released 2 albums in a year.

As an example, TWICE will have 1 comeback in SK this year and I'm not even sure if they will break a million albums with Ready to Be, they have Digipacks but those things aren't much cheaper than the Album but 3 million is probably beyond them.

• Almost all these groups will be going on tour in the second half of this year so I don't think they will increase their sales with their second comeback. Aespa and IVE April releases will do 2.5M and 2-2.5M respectively. Their second albums won't sell as much because of tour + no full album hype. No new BP album, stop being delusional.

TWICE will sell 1.5M max tbh. The tour is starting soon and they still haven't reached 100k on Ktown4u. LSF will also sell around 1.5M, maybe reach 2M eventually if the song does well. NewJeans will hit 2M with all their releases. I don't think ADOR will send them on tour so early in their career.

• I think how much an album will sell depends more on how the title tracks will do first and foremost. Ggs still dont work like bgs, at least ot yet. 1m+ for all is guaranteed, including LSF, but the boost comes from how trendy they are, and expecting a lot more from these ggs is unrealistic, especially with how stans flock from a gg to another. I think the best selling will be around 3m mark, and could be any from the list. If NJ surpass BP in album sales then it might be official BP passed the crown since it was album sales that ended the arguments about which was the #1 gg between Twice and BP.

Though they are a lot weaker on youtube (every gg compared to BP is, but even compared to labelmate LSF they are at disavantage) and we don't know how they will do on concerts.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Almost all these groups will be going on tour in the second half of this year so I don't think they will increase their sales with their second comeback. Aespa and IVE April releases will do 2.5M and 2-2.5M respectively. Their second albums won't sell as much because of tour + no full album hype. No new BP album, stop being delusional.

TWICE will sell 1.5M max tbh. The tour is starting soon and they still haven't reached 100k on Ktown4u. LSF will also sell around 1.5M, maybe reach 2M eventually if the song does well. NewJeans will hit 2M with all their releases. I don't think ADOR will send them on tour so early in their career.

Why blinks also enjoy new album from bp :pleading:

• I think how much an album will sell depends more on how the title tracks will do first and foremost. Ggs still dont work like bgs, at least ot yet. 1m+ for all is guaranteed, including LSF, but the boost comes from how trendy they are, and expecting a lot more from these ggs is unrealistic, especially with how stans flock from a gg to another. I think the best selling will be around 3m mark, and could be any from the list. If NJ surpass BP in album sales then it might be official BP passed the crown since it was album sales that ended the arguments about which was the #1 gg between Twice and BP.

Though they are a lot weaker on youtube (every gg compared to BP is, but even compared to labelmate LSF they are at disavantage) and we don't know how they will do on concerts.

Bp is still have biggest Fandom among girl groups after that it's twice and asepa. New jeans is still new to have a solid fanbase but eventually they may end bigger Fandom among 4th gen girl groups

• I can imagine BP dropping a mini album but don't know if it will happen this year. they have their concerts and then Jisoo's solo will happen. Maybe next year.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!